• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was not a goal! Might as well replace the puck with a soccer ball and start kicking it around on the ice.. His stick was no where near that puck, he intentionally kicked in it with his left heel.

Montresor

Hmmm everyone seems so adamant it was a kicking motion. I'll withhold further judgment until I see another replay through YouTube I guess.

Mii

Banned
I'm trying to think of a moment ever in my life that I have cheered on the Isles.

Nope, never.

Lets go Isles

HAHAAAAAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Distinct kicking motion =/= breaking and "accidentally on purpose" redirecting the puck into the goal.

Disclaimer: I'm not watching, just a reminder for Habs-GAF.

Ra\/en

Honestly I don't think the Sedins can give us a massive spark like that. They're more slow and steady guys. We need Beastmode Kesler. Beastmode Kesler is all that can help us at this point, really. And we need our entire D-corps to get their shit together, too.

I just think that the Sedins need to lead by example. Henrik is the captain, and thus should lead by example. If he goes out swinging and plays a great game and they lose, fine. But the sedins have been invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom