• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm everyone seems so adamant it was a kicking motion. I'll withhold further judgment until I see another replay through YouTube I guess.

Thing is, he may have been "sliding to stop" but he had his eyes on the puck all the time, he knew where the puck was and he did reach out with his left foot to "deflect" it. I'd like to see that more as a "kick" ...but whatever.

Cake Boss

Banned
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

FLEURRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I like how so many of us said "Pens will make it or break it base on whether or not Fleury shits the bed again" and we've been proven right :lol

Alucard

Banned
turning_on_television.gif

Jesus fuck. It's happening again, isn't it?

Vokoun, you're our only hope. Seriously. He needs to start next game. Bylsma can't be this blind.

Solo

Best game DD has played all season.

Also, why the fuck hasn't AGally seen the ice in 10 mins? Moen has taken his spot on that line.

Slurmer

Banned
Yeah fuck letang, fuck morrow, fuck Cooke, Iginla, Neal and the rest of the pens. I hope they lose game 7 at home by a deflection off crosbys chin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom