• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Bahahaha, eat shit, Pens!

MAF looks like he wants to die. I'd love to know what he thought he was doing on that goal. It was like he was trying to roll up into a Morph Bal.

Alucard

Banned
Fleury NEEDS to sit next game. 10 goals in 2 games. FUCK OFF. How does this keep happening? Granted, the defense hasn't helped him much, but he has LITERALLY gotten progressively worse every single game.

Marvie_3

Banned
That Flower sure is wilting.

Right guys?

Right?

tumblr_lx521m5BTn1qir2amo1_500.gif

Montresor

Isnt that a guarantee suspension for fighting at the last 5min of the game?

That's if you instigate a fight in the last five mins. If they deem that both fighters are willing participants then there will not be a problem.

Komarov+Kelly and Fraser+Thornton have already fought together at the very end of games in the Leafs-Bruins series.

UberTag

Happy to see the Isles pull it out. Shame they couldn't have won in OT in Game 3 to put the Pens down 3-games-to-1.

C Jones

Fleury NEEDS to sit next game. 10 goals in 2 games. FUCK OFF. How does this keep happening? Granted, the defense hasn't helped him much, but he has LITERALLY gotten progressively worse every single game.
I know Vokoun doesn't have much playoff experience but can he be worse than what we have now? Gotta make the change

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hahaha Karlsson is such a bitch, tries to face wash Prust then gets nudged and hits the ice

CCF23

Dear Canucks:

If you show up and win tonight, you better fucking take it to 7. If you can't do that, just roll over and die already.

CCF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom