• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Nice work on getting the tie Sens, but wow at those two icing calls where the Sens guys just stopped skating and they allowed that? Especially that second one.

Someone post a GIF of him just giving up and still getting the icing ;P

lol

OT time is fun time :)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I hope Therrien destroys the refs in the post game, he can't stand for this bullshit regardless of the outcome.

Solo

This better end quick. I gotta get up early for work. I can only stick around for one OT tops. If it goes two, I'm finding out who won in the morning.

Ra\/en

"I believe we can win one game," Vigneault said. "We haven't beaten the Sharks once this year. I believe we can do it tomorrow."

DESTINY.

I just about laughed out loud reading that quote. Nice work AV.

Go sens!
Go Isles!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'd really like to know if that was Therrien's gameplan, or the team just played like that because they were nervous.

Shots 13-4 Sens in the third, great job protecting that lead.

bardia

"I believe we can win one game," Vigneault said. "We haven't beaten the Sharks once this year. I believe we can do it tomorrow."

DESTINY.

I just about laughed out loud reading that quote. Nice work AV.

Go sens!
Go Isles!

They really should leave AV in SJ and have him find his own way hone

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Looking at the first goal objectively, I think it's close. But I am pretty sure if it happened against my team in the playoffs and led to a loss...I would be furious.

Exactly, it is one of those plays that if it was your team you would be upset.

YEAH BUDDY
T5fRYVV.gif

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Have Habs fans blamed the refs in every loss or blown lead so far?

Not blaming the refs for the score. Sens earned second goal with awesome play, first goal I could go either way on.

My complaints were with calls that kept momentum going (blown icing calls x2) that allowed the team to get the chance at the goal.

Mii

Banned
Are NBC color commentators and intermission analysts notably worse this year than prior years? Is it just a matter of having every game shown on NBC that commentating feels 10x worse than last year?

For instance, what the hell is going on during the Montreal Ottawa intermission?

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Are NBC color commentators and intermission analysts notably worse this year than prior years? Is it just a matter of having every game shown on NBC that commentating feels 10x worse than year?

They've never been good. The intermission reports have always been crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom