• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Habs fans blamed the refs in every loss or blown lead so far?
I live in the province of Quebec. I can tell you that it is propaganda city around these parts. Everyone's to blame but their team/players/coaches. When they win a playoff game, they loop the highlights all day long; when they get crushed like the other day, they show a couple of goals and that's it, lol. Also, Carey Price has got to be the most overrated athlete of the last 5 years or so.

Not blaming the refs for the score. Sens earned second goal with awesome play, first goal I could go either way on.

My complaints were with calls that kept momentum going (blown icing calls x2) that allowed the team to get the chance at the goal.

Ya, shouldn't have been icing. And also the penalties aren't consistent

Solo

Time for a "Mike Cammalleri in 2010" hero to rise for Montreal, or we're cooked.

What worries me is that this is the situation in which Price is prone to let in a softie.

Clydefrog

Are NBC color commentators and intermission analysts notably worse this year than prior years? Is it just a matter of having every game shown on NBC that commentating feels 10x worse than year?

For instance, what the hell is going on during the Montreal Ottawa intermission?

hey man, Anson Carter's trying :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

:lol yeah that's a kick.

Here's the Fleury-gif:

ibub18AN2vklUP.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good news if we pull this out : we tie the series, bad news if we pull this out: 3/4 of Quebecers will want Budaj in for game 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom