• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MONTREAL! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yep. Not even playing Toronto and they fuck us over. Bergevin needs to take the fine and destroy the refs.

Call could have went either way on that one.

:lol yeah that's a kick.

Here's the Fleury-gif:

ibub18AN2vklUP.gif

:lol, Fleury decided to put his entire body in the goal while trying for the poke check, what the heck was he thinking?

I'm such a curse, why do I bother watching. Caught the game mid 2nd and we are up 2. Since then I witness 3 sens goals and 0 habs goals.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
STREIT SCORES TWICE FOR THE ISLES

DIAZ SCORES FOR THE SENS

TRULY A GREAT DAY IN SWISS NHL HISTORY

Solo

Sitting back in the third killed us and lost us the series. Yes, the refs made some atrocious non-calls in the final 2 mins of the third, and the first goal is questionable, but we have no one to blame but ourrselves. That was some pussy ass limp dick Jacques Martin play not-to-lose instead of play-to-win horseshit, Therrien.

To big of a whole, too many injuries. Series over.

Smiley if it isnt too much trouble could you gif MAF barrel rolling in the net after the goal? That gif would be better if it were about 2 seconds longer. tia

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Sitting back in the third killed us and lost us the series. Yes, the refs made some atrocious non-calls in the final 2 mins of the third, and the first goal is questionable, but we have no one to blame but ourrselves. That was some pussy ass limp dick Jacques Martin play not-to-lose instead of play-to-win horseshit, Therrien.

To big of a whole, too many injuries. Series over.

Yeah, unless the top two lines step up we are done. Still think we could win at home. Lots of injuries though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom