• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
The Habs were pretty literal with "Raise the Torch"

7nkxJUh.png

They only get to raise the one.

Stop being an ass.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
-facepalm-

So much for integrity.

Okay, can we get blown out now please and have AV fired on the press conference right after?

Solo

Game 5: just don't get embarrassed

Offseason: Get Eller healthy again, move DD if you can, buyout Kaberle, let Ryder walk, get bigger, get tougher, build around the Eller-AGally-BGally-Prust-Patches-Pleks-Bourque-Subban-Emelin-Diaz-Price core, put the captaincy on Prust. Come back even better next year.

Ra\/en

The way the Canucks have treated Luongo is disgraceful.

LOLCANUCKS.

I agree.

He's a huge reason we were a contender in the playoffs a few years.

Also, what the heck are the Canucks doing? It's awful. Good job Sharks. Hope you lose horribly in the 2nd round. :D

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smiley if it isnt too much trouble could you gif MAF barrel rolling in the net after the goal? That gif would be better if it were about 2 seconds longer. tia

Didn't wanna go back to the GCL stream for best quality, so here's a rough version, hope that works:

ibhboInpoIphUN.gif

Alucard

Banned
Pens players after the game:

rg8q.gif

WTF. Gutted. A loss like this has to firmly plant the seed of doubt in the hearts of the Penguins...YET AGAIN. Fuck fuck fuck. Not for the third year in a row. (2010 against the Montreal Halaks doesn't count. Bitches were shit as fuck and got lucky with a hot goalie...SALT)

Solo

Having said all my negative nancy bullshit, I still have some microscopic modicum of hope. I've seen Habs come back from 3-1 before. It ain't over til the fat walrus sings.

See you Thursday, Sens.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Game 5: just don't get embarrassed

Offseason: Get Eller healthy again, move DD if you can, buyout Kaberle, let Ryder walk, get bigger, get tougher, build around the Eller-AGally-BGally-Prust-Patches-Pleks-Bourque-Subban-Emelin-Diaz-Price core, put the captaincy on Prust. Come back even better next year.
I concur with most of this. Gio only has 1 year left, you can't strip him of the C now. Aside from that sounds good. Subban, Gally, Eller, Galchenyuk, Tinordi all with a year under their belt? Me gusta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom