• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many other teams can say they've come back from 3-1 twice since the NHL's inception, pretty good odds for the Habs there.

8.9% of teams(or something like that) in NHL history have done it.

If Habs could somehow do the impossible and win the series, I wonder if Eller would return for Round 2.

I'd bet on it. The better question is what shape he would be in. Doesn't seem like he has a concussion.

UberTag

For those of you who missed it yesterday because Toronto & Boston weren't playing...

boston.jpg

ALSO... 2 WINS DOWN, 14 TO GO

chin_bruinring_spt-thumb-300x256-52326.jpg
chin_bruinring_spt-thumb-300x256-52326.jpg

(For you Maple Leaf fans, those are Stanley Cup rings. You get those when you win something.)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I can't believe you bailed on this Montresor.......must have been a really rough day. Nothing would stop me if I had free tickets to a Habs playoff game.

Montresor

I can't believe you bailed on this Montresor.......must have been a really rough day. Nothing would stop me if I had free tickets to a Habs playoff game.

I didn't bail. The client just didn't go hahaha. I said a part of me was glad I didn't go but there's nothing I can do if the client doesn't need a chauffeur/ride anymore.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Staal out and Eminger in?

Looks that way.

I can't say I'm really shocked. Staal was relatively invisible in Game 3, and he has said he doesn't want to go out there and not contribute. He also hadn't played in 2 months, so his conditioning may not be back yet.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I didn't bail. The client just didn't go hahaha. I said a part of me was glad I didn't go but there's nothing I can do if the client doesn't need a chauffeur/ride anymore.
Ooooh sorry, misread that. That makes more sense :lol

Quick

Banned
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

calder

I still hate the Leafs, don't get me wrong, but happy with that goal. Gets the crowd going, more chance of a good long series. And I dunno why but I like kessel and find the criticism and trolling he gets a bit unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom