• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wake up to see that we....... lost.... go figure, knew that was going to happen. Ducks will close it out on Friday, and if Detroit wins, I still see the Ducks winning game 7. Also why is Lashoff in and not CC or White? I would easily take either of them over "I have no idea how to play D Lashoff" any day.

I feel like this could be of potential use at some point in this topic.

B8Icw6q.gif

Just leaving it here for the Habs/Sens salt tomorrow.

I'm stealing this for late Friday.

rinse82

That Cuthbert - Ms Reimer gif is great

But it does look like Reimer is reacting to a fan comment and then eye-rolling with Cuthbert

I'll pretend it's not because its so much better that way.

Solo

That Cuthbert - Ms Reimer gif is great

But it does look like Reimer is reacting to a fan comment and then eye-rolling with Cuthbert

I'll pretend it's not because its so much better that way.

I'll pretend they went home and stretched eachother's boxes.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
System down at work and so is internet.

If you don't see me post later its because I jumped out of this window listening to the Leafs talk in here.

"The Leafs played horrible, they lost"

"This team sucks trade everyone"

ShaneB

Oh goodness at that Ovie gif. Controller disconnected indeed on that lack of effort, jeez :(

Bummed at the results last night. Caps loss hurt, but I expected a long series there, sure would've been nice for them to be up 3-1 of course. Leafs losing I guess is expected, but it's nice when an underdog team shows hope. I watched on and off the Kings/Blues game, and was ready to go bed before deciding to watch the end and hope for a Blues goal, and they did, but lost in overtime, so a bit disappointing there, damn those Kings. And neato for the Ducks getting the win there *shrug*

Cake Boss

Banned

Would like to see someone other than our rookies/young players score goals tonight.

Out of the 14 goals we scored, 10 of them were scored by players under the age of 23, 4 of them rookies.

Michalek, Greening, Smith etc step your shit up.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Honestly shocking to me right now reading how many people want Phaneuf gone.

Our D corp is pretty bad as it is, remove Phaneuf and I can't even imagine how bad we'd be.

He definitely fucked up on the game winning goal, no one disputes that but to be villified for that is just ridiculous.

The problem for the last few years has always been Phaneuf has no one to play with, whoever he's on with he's basically carrying the load for both of them.

He plays the most minutes against the top lines, plays both PK and PP.

The number one priority before getting a 1C is definitely getting Phaneuf a capable defense partner.

Pakkidis

Honestly shocking to me right now reading how many people want Phaneuf gone.

Our D corp is pretty bad as it is, remove Phaneuf and I can't even imagine how bad we'd be.

He definitely fucked up on the game winning goal, no one disputes that but to be villified for that is just ridiculous.

The problem for the last few years has always been Phaneuf has no one to play with, whoever he's on with he's basically carrying the load for both of them.

He plays the most minutes against the top lines, plays both PK and PP.

The number one priority before getting a 1C is definitely getting Phaneuf a capable defense partner.

It wasn't just the last goal, he stunk the entire game, I think their playing him too much, Gardiner was much much better. O'brian? needs to go, like really needs to go, he might as well score on his own net at this point.

Heretic

Win game five tomorrow please, Toronto.

I'm proud of the Leafs. Work is going to fucking suck today, I'm still a dejected, but I'm proud of what they've done so far this year.

Win game 5 and all is forgiven. I could live with losing in 6 at home with dignity to an elite team like Boston.

Go Ducks. Glad to see they won and are leading now.

Quadruple post? Come on please....

EDIT: HHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGG

Fuck LA won? What are you doing St Louis. =/

Edit: TIED WITH HERETIC NOW!!!! Quintuple!!!

Real Edit: dammit Coldplay
LOL!

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER!!!

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Saw the first Leafs related meltdown on Facebook today.

I can see Budaj playing well tonight, but not for 3 straight. The team has to score early to take pressure off him either way, then not play Jacques Martin hockey.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Staal and Powe not on the ice at practice today.

Apparently Staal pulled himself from the lineup last night. He didn't feel comfortable in game 3 with the blurred vision and didn't want to have a negative impact on the team.

I'm guessing we won't see him again this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom