• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Habs need to get tougher in the offseason too. I'm not talking goons, but we need some team toughness. Never EVER should you get into a line brawl and lose ALL 5 fights. Shit's embarrassing. We need another Prust or two.

Bring up Thrower :)

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
#1 center, First line winger, #1 Norris level D-man #1 Vezina level Goalie. We'll be alright.

I wouldn't mind keep Armstrong on as the 13th forward. He's great in the room, and he doesn't take anything away from the game. He doesn't add anything to it, but he's a neutral player.

Prust can't be the only guy standing up for his teammates, and Armstrong's offence doesn't make up for his lack of strength imo. Need some guys who scare people sometimes.

Acid08

Banned
The amount of ballwashing the Pens have gotten this game makes me fucking sick. They're the number 1 seed playing the Isles for fucks sake.
Yeah. The fact that they even dropped two to the Isles should make people realize that they aren't without fault. If they win this round it'll just get worse for them.

Then again the East is weak so they could get through to the Finals and then embarrassed.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
i4RUQBWVZUH2O.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Prust can't be the only guy standing up for his teammates, and Armstrong's offence doesn't make up for his lack of strength imo. Need some guys who scare people sometimes.
If Bergevin is going to get tougher I think he'll have to do it through trade. Clarkson is going to cost way too much for too long and we'll regret it.

Merguson

Banned
Bergevin looked like he was crossing off players names in his mind for the team next year :lol

Can't blame them. Did everything they can and they're still in a hole.

"According to Michael Therrien.. I should sign Ryder and send Gally to the minors for next season."

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Trade everyone except Plek, Pacioretty, Gally A and B, Eller, and Bourque.

Trade them! You can even replace them by rookies, it won't be worst.

Prust too if he's fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom