• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

It's kind of hilarious (in the "I'd laugh if I didn't want to cry" sense) that after having their healthiest regular season in YEARS (pretty sure we led the NHL in man games lost to injury each of the past 3 seasons), the injury bug hits us with a sledgehammer in round 1.

Bad luck for Montreal, this entire series. I guess this game is the epitome of how everything went for you guys. Terrible game from Budaj.

Gotta admit though, Subban was the best skater on the ice this series. Clearly a Norris level dman. Not exactly the best showcase series for Karlsson either :p

Sharks and Sens the
first two teams to get to the next round. Can't say I saw that coming.

Someone finally performed the heimlich on our teams.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Subban cracks me up.

Subban vs Karlsson in this series, Subban easily won, he was the best dman in this series and I was deathly afraid everytime he was on the ice.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
It's kind of hilarious (in the "I'd laugh if I didn't want to cry" sense) that after having their healthiest regular season in YEARS (pretty sure we led the NHL in man games lost to injury each of the past 3 seasons), the injury bug hits us with a sledgehammer in round 1.

We've lost some big people over the last few years, but last year was the only one where we were near the top in total games lost to injury. The year before we were 17th and 9th the year before that.

KaYotiX

Banned
as a contributor to NFL-Gaf, you should be very familiar with this practice already. Those guys are ruthless.

and fuck your team

Yes I know and I hate that over there also :p

It prevents ppl who love the sport from posting because they are scared.

But w/e, good job Vokoun!!! Way to step up in a big pressure game.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
as a contributor to NFL-Gaf, you should be very familiar with this practice already. Those guys are ruthless.

and fuck your team

I disagree, they like me a lot.

Guys are always patting my bald head for luck, pinching my belly to hear my girlish laugh.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is there an english language radio station in montreal like 1040 in vancouver? I wanna listen to some Habs meltdowns
TSN 690, most post games you hear dumbasses complaining about Price so it should be interesting to hear what they have to say after tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom