• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
Quick....

GET THE GIF
oxgUr.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Regardless of the salt, injuries, goonery, bad luck and bullshit, good series Sens, that bugged-eyed fat walrus is a hell of a coach, and we finally have a meaningful rivalry outside of the Bruins.

Maybe I should take up hard drugs.
You live in Ontario? I might come over.

UberTag

Sharks and Sens the first two teams to get to the next round. Can't say I saw that coming.
The best part about the Sens knocking out the Habs tonight is that there's no possibility of the Bruins playing Pittsburgh until at least the conference finals.
Especially now that they have someone in net that can stop pucks.

Solo

Yeah :(

Shitty way to go out. Pleks, Ryder and DD can GTFO.

Based on 48 games + 5 playoff games..... I am 110% fucking on board with a youth movement. Our best players were our young guys. Let's get a few more graduated from Hamilton next season, and make the most of our 4 picks in the first 2 rounds of the draft.

Socreges

Banned
Regardless of the salt, injuries, goonery, bad luck and bullshit, good series Sens, that bugged-eyed fat walrus is a hell of a coach, and we finally have a meaningful rivalry outside of the Bruins.

You live in Ontario? I might come over.
He's done very well. And the gamesmanship surrounding him and Therrien has been great. Therrien isn't cut out for that kind of stuff.

Solo

Who knows... Maybe Stockholm syndrome will kick in and I'll hop on the Sens bandwagon.

Dat last Canadian team.

That's treason, hombre.

Once the season ends in 10 minutes, I'll be back to doing what I usually do once Montreal is gone. Getting full night sleeps again and mostly just catching the highlights in the morning. I do tend to watch the Cup final though.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Based on 48 games + 5 playoff games..... I am 110% fucking on board with a youth movement. Our best players were our young guys. Let's get a few more graduated from Hamilton next season, and make the most of our 4 picks in the first 2 rounds of the draft.

Yeah, even if it means a tough year next year I want them gone. Got a good core to build from.

ShaneB

Sharks and Sens the first two teams to get to the next round. Can't say I saw that coming.

My picks are sure coming up awful.

Next time I need to smarten up and just pick what I don't want to happen. edit: although I didn't really have a horse in this habs/sens series, but I didnt expect this routing. Let's go Sens in round 2.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Habs were never in this game. In their head they were already eliminated.

I hope the crowd boos them off the ice.

Mr.Green

That's treason, hombre.

Once the season ends in 10 minutes, I'll be back to doing what I usually do once Montreal is gone. Getting full night sleeps again and mostly just catching the highlights in the morning. I do tend to watch the Cup final though.

Yeah, not sure I could anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom