• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash88

Banned
BXE1grE.jpg

Glorious stuff in the metro today.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I feel like this is the quietest crowd I've heard so far in the playoffs. I know it's easier to be loud in a close tense game than it is in a rout and all, but man, your team's about to advance to the second round handily. Nothing?

Acid08

Banned
I feel like this is the quietest crowd I've heard so far in the playoffs. I know it's easier to be loud in a close tense game than it is in a rout and all, but man, your team's about to advance to the second round handily. Nothing?
They're playing Minnesota, half the crowd is asleep.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just got home.

Wtf Habs? Two 6-1 losses? Come join us in the feelbad-thread. Aka the offseason/hell-thread. We'll all drink together. Leafs-GAF will join us tomorrow, too.

Funny/Sad how three Canadian teams will be the first ones to get eliminated :lol

Also, Teethmummy/Isles :(

Marvie_3

Banned
I just got home.

Wtf Habs? Two 6-1 losses? Come join us in the feelbad-thread. Aka the offseason/hell-thread. We'll all drink together. Leafs-GAF will join us tomorrow, too.

Funny/Sad how three Canadian teams will be the first ones to get eliminated :lol

California > Canada

I just got home.

Sens can't get eliminated as they already advanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom