• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAttack

Hockey Buzz Eklund ‏@Eklund 6m
I truthfully would take he Blues over any team in the East in a seven game series. Crazy
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

This is what you guys sound like when you whine about the Eastern Conference being weaker than the West. Agreeing with Eklund, guilty by association.

UberTag

Sucks to be the Blues. Eliminated by the same team in consecutive years. They must really hate the Kings.
Bring out the Moe gets rejected with a Blues head logo graphic.

UberTag

The one thing I miss about working retail (used to manage a Blockbuster) is that I was in the best shape of my life with that gig.
Now I waste away at a desk doing statistical analysis while reading GAF.

Acid08

Banned
He got run over by a car before?

I just can't help but feel related to similarly unsuccessful franchises. (Sabres, Blues, Sharks...)
Ya I was walking to buy beer and some fucking pussy father of four hit me with his minivan. I was aight though, got my beer.

Acid08

Banned
Most of them, yes, but i still got some really bad comments about me wearing my sabres shirt/cap in SF/SJ. Even a bunch of fucking cops laughed at me for being a sabres fan. Thank god they didnt come closer, cause i was smoking a jay outside of a bar.
I loved the arena in San Jose though. It was a great experience to watch a game there.
That's crazy. Oh well, shitty fans everywhere. The only time I've ever seen a really bad altercation at the Tank was when we played Florida. Lost the game and some jaghole Panthers fan was drunk and groped this dudes wife while he was laughing his ass off about winning while leaving the stadium. He got knocked the fuck out.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This is too good for the offseason thread:

SpectreFire: MY PENIS IS OUT MAN
Smiley90: IS IT IN HER MOUTH?
Smiley90: WHILE YOU'RE ON STEAM?
Smiley90: NOT BAD
SpectreFire: ITS IN HER NOSE
SpectreFire: DOES THAT COUNT
Smiley90: because your penis is that tiny?

He set himself up for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom