• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
iEQEFhSNymhHc.gif

Smash88

Banned
That amount of salt coming from these Sens fans as they realize they are about to face the juggernaut Pens is glorious.

Keep cringing at the fact you are about about to get swept.

Smash88

Banned

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Why are you Leafs talking? You are getting eliminated tomorrow, might as well get that golf swing ready and go to the off-season thread.

Jesus Christ. That is freaky. You are banking a lot on your goalie performing.

If the leafs lose tomorrow, oh well. At least I'd still have a spine.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Why are you Leafs talking? You are getting eliminated tomorrow, might as well get that golf swing ready and go to the off-season thread.

Jesus Christ. That is freaky. You are banking a lot on your goalie performing.

OHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTTTT

Checkmate you guys, I don't know how anyone can make a better comeback than this.

That amount of salt coming from these Sens fans as they realize they are about to face the juggernaut Pens is glorious.

Keep cringing at the fact you are about about to get swept.

The hubris coming from these pens bandwagoners is glorious, keep taking your hockey knowledge from nbc

and keep cringing at your lack of a competent defense.

cube444

Every time I look at smash88's avatar I picture Mario squirting some into his palm, stroking most of it on his flaccid member while winking at you know who for another job well done.

Smash88

Banned

Damn Smiley you hater. Why aren't you in the off-season thread?

After I supported you. :(

Also keep the hate coming guys, it will only make me laugh harder when the Pens beat the Sens next round.

You're still an idiot

Well... Now you're a spineless idiot with brain damage

Or pens fan for short

Good one. You really got me with those insults. Dude grow up. Why am I not surprised by the immature Leaf fans.

Every time I look at smash88's avatar I picture Mario squirting some into his palm, stroking most of it on his flaccid member while winking at you know who for another job well done.

Leave the avatar out of this... seriously. You can say shit to me, but not the avatar. I'm not kidding, you're being a giant douche stain right now.

Lol damn that's cold...

Yeah haha, he really got me there.

Are all Leafs fans this delusional?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Damn Smiley you hater. Why aren't you in the off-season thread?

After I supported you. :(

Also keep the hate coming guys, it will only make me laugh harder when the Pens beat the Sens next round.

It's less Pens-hate (although there's some there) than it is Isles-liking. I'll also be cheering for the Sens against you guys, though. The only way I'd be rooting for the Pens is if they were playing... The Leafs/Bruins/Hawks I suppose.

I motion to have players wear skate guards all the time now.

THAT's your solution? :lol

Alucard

Banned
Pens/Sens won't be as heated as Habs/Sens. Any storyline will just be created by the media...or by Chris Neil and his dumb antics.

Alucard

Banned
It's less Pens-hate (although there's some there) than it is Isles-liking. I'll also be cheering for the Sens against you guys, though. The only way I'd be rooting for the Pens is if they were playing... The Leafs/Bruins/Hawks I suppose.

THAT's your solution? :lol

Glad to hear the Pens will have your support in the Eastern Conference Finals and the Cup Final!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom