• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

krae_man

They've been extremely solid for me thus far. You'll get sick of that damn "Lucas!" car commercial every time you connect, though.

I like that one better then the one about whatever teenie bopper MTV is pimping this month commercial that is before every gametrailers video.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bruins-GAF is the biggest bunch of reverse-jinxers in existence. At least Crazed has a reason to say his team is going to lose.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
uh, like 4 games went to OT.

Sure they didn't play with any effort at all! Way to discredit the islanders.
The Islanders played great, and played their hearts out, but if you think the Pens put a tonne of effort into those games then you're mistaken. They played like dog shit and still pulled it out in 6.

The Islanders played great, and played their hearts out, but if you think the Pens put a tonne of effort into those games then you're mistaken. They played like dog shit and still pulled it out in 6.

Not sure if serious.

yeah the pens just skated on one leg the whole series.

UberTag

Bruins-GAF is the biggest bunch of reverse-jinxers in existence. At least Crazed has a reason to say his team is going to lose.
Not wearing my Bruins jersey tonight.
Granted, I'm also not sitting in the chair I watched Games 2 & 5 in, either.

I think I'll follow the lead of vatstep and Sanjuro here. Lots of crap on TV tonight. Justin Bieber's on the Simpsons. There's a Survivor season finale. More Celebrity Apprentice.

Chris R

Was wondering when the hell the game would start. Guide said it started at 3 so I was wondering why nothing had shown up yet :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom