• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
No, I live in Anchorage Alaska :p Stockton just eliminated us though (I've only been to Stockton once, one time too many in my opinion).

Well you eliminated the Bulls so you got what you deserve ;P

But yeah Stockton is a shit hole. Nice arena though.

Tabris

Man, you guys throwing around that word. It's a bit harsh.

Your Mothers didn't teach you good manners. Is that cause she was too busy whoring herself out?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think it's safe to say you're the best member on Canucks-GAF. This post solidified it.

Well I know who's not getting any gifs anymore.

Your Mothers didn't teach you good manners. Is that cause she was too busy whoring herself out?

:lol it hurts too much :lol

Socreges

Banned

Well, my mother died when I was six months old so no she didn't teach me good manners. But thanks for the classy joke. Brought back good memories.

Tabris

I don't know whether you're messing with me, as that one's of the standard comebacks for yo momma trash talk.

If true, I'm very sorry to hear that.

Maybe not join the trash talk and you won't have trash talk back at you, so we don't get into these situations.

Heretic

I don't know whether you're messing with me, as that one's of the standard comebacks for yo momma trash talk.

If true, I'm very sorry to hear that.

Maybe not join the trash talk and you won't have trash talk back at you, so we don't get into these situations.

How about you talk trash about the person talking trash to you and not their family members, dickhead.

Socreges

Banned
How about you talk trash about the person talking trash to you and not their family members, dickhead.
Bingo. We were just having some fun calling Tabris a cunt and he had to make it personal. That's something my mom always told me, to never make it personal. But I'm not surprised he'd do that.

Tabris

Bingo. We were just having some fun calling Tabris a cunt and he had to make it personal. That's something my mom always told me, to never make it personal. But I'm not surprised he'd do that.

Calling someone that word isn't personal? Fuck that. It's about the worst word you can say to anyone, outside of racial or sexual orientation insults. I was actually extremely offended, thus the harsh comeback.

Heretic

Calling someone that word isn't personal? Fuck that. It's about the worst word you can say to anyone, outside of racial or sexual orientation insults. I was actually extremely offended, thus the harsh comeback.

Would you like it if instead him calling you a cunt he called your mom that? See the difference? Family was even brought up at all.

Smiley90

Well, my mother died when I was six months old so no she didn't teach me good manners. But thanks for the classy joke. Brought back good memories.

I'm sorry, but is this another one of your "I'm deaf" things or is this actually for real? I honestly can't tell anymore.

Quick

Banned
Oh, hey gu-

if3LegCIzQNdz.gif

Smiley90

Only to you, because you've earned it. The only thing we have in common is that we both should've been aborted.

holy shit :lol I'm not even sure where to begin, just :rofl.

The fact that you say "we both" may be the only thing preventing a ban here. May. :lol

Okay, now you guys are just trolling me. Going to stop being baited.

I swear, I'm not sure if you're trying to be ironic or just are, but it's hilarious.

Tabris

I would love if I could post in this thread my opinions (no matter how much everyone disagrees with them) without being insulted or having to come back to trash talk.

No, I'm not going to filter my opinions. It would be cool if you could just ignore what you don't want to discuss or dislike and let's all of us be more civil. There's usually always someone here that will respond so I can understand the other side and debate if I disagree.

"Oh no, Tabris is posting something I completely disagree with! He is the worst person in the world because of his crazy opinions and statements about NHL hockey! It makes me so mad, ARGH!"

I would love if I could post in this thread my opinions (no matter how much everyone disagrees with them) without being insulted or having to come back to trash talk.

No, I'm not going to filter my opinions. It would be cool if you could just ignore what you don't want to discuss or dislike and let's all of us be more civil. There's usually always someone here that will respond so I can understand the other side and debate if I disagree.

"Oh no, Tabris is posting something I completely disagree with! He is the worst person in the world because of his crazy opinions and statements about NHL hockey! It makes me so mad, ARGH!"

50_495709.jpg

Smiley90

ilLZ6ogz653hn.gif

Just ignore if someone hates. Don't respond, don't let it escalate.

Good point. Without that team of whiners and mewling conspiracy theorists to snivel their way through a post game interview blaming the refs for every single thing that didn't go their way how are we going to get our fill of bad sportsmanship? Well I'm sure we'll still get old fashioned violent on-ice bad sportsmanship, which is the better kind.

I'm sure whoever the Coyotes would've been matched up with are glad they don't have to worry about getting headshot by Shane Doan or Mike Smith falling over and crying every time he gets tapped or goes to play the puck.

Imagine if the Wild were matched up with them. Mike Smith being a little bitch while future Masterton Trophy winner Josh Harding is looking at him over the other side shaking his head in pity, quietly muttering to himself "You know nothing of adversity"...

holy shit :lol I'm not even sure where to begin, just :rofl.

The fact that you say "we both" may be the only thing preventing a ban here. May. :lol

Anybody that resorts to anything related to 'abortion' as a mouthpiece insult is a piece of shit, so if I'm gonna go down that path if it makes Tabris shut up and own it myself as a consequence.

Going to stop being baited IE: I will now stop posting.

That's all we ever wanted.

I would love

oh god dammit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom