• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Really nervous about the game tonight.

Hope I'm wrong but I'm expecting a loss tonight. What I'm hoping for is the Sharks to come out and play hard. I want to see them care. That was definitely missing last year. Even though we stole that first game it was obvious that we got outplayed and that the series was pretty much already over. I want a good effort and to see the lines working together and rolling nicely. I want to see Nemo keep his mojo going. I want this team to set the right tone and mindset for this series. Show that we deserve to be there. Show that we can play. Show that we can win.

Go Sharks.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Hope I'm wrong but I'm expecting a loss tonight. What I'm hoping for is the Sharks to come out and play hard. I want to see them care. That was definitely missing last year. Even though we stole that first game it was obvious that we got outplayed and that the series was pretty much already over. I want a good effort and to see the lines working together and rolling nicely. I want to see Nemo keep his mojo going. I want this team to set a tone and a mindset for this series. Show that we deserve to be there. Show that we can play. Show that we can win.

Go Sharks.

YEAH WELL GOOD LUCK

/unsalt

Today is going to be a great hockey day.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Boyle, Clowe, Dorsett, and Staal are all traveling with the team to Washington. Don't expect any of them in game 1, but the fact that they're traveling is promising, especially Clowe considering he probably has/had a concussion.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
No way I want "BGally" as he's called by Habs-GAF to stick around for years to come.

Him and Kadri seem to really hate each other. I can only imagine the future battles between the two.

Hope I'm wrong but I'm expecting a loss tonight. What I'm hoping for is the Sharks to come out and play hard. I want to see them care. That was definitely missing last year. Even though we stole that first game it was obvious that we got outplayed and that the series was pretty much already over. I want a good effort and to see the lines working together and rolling nicely. I want to see Nemo keep his mojo going. I want this team to set the right tone and mindset for this series. Show that we deserve to be there. Show that we can play. Show that we can win.

Go Sharks.

I think the Canucks could lose tonight. They slept through the last two regular season games and who knows if Schneider will be 100%. Sharks will be motivated to get a split on the road.

Solo

Dear Sens,

Please destroy Gallagher.

Thank you.

BGally will be one of the keys to the series. He may not put up a lot of points, but he'll be a sublime pest for Anderson and the Sens.

Also hoping AGally will continue to ride his hot streak into the playoffs. He was one of the hottest players in the league in the final weeks.

bardia

Go Sharks.

Is it bad that I feel the exact same way about the Nucks?

beanman25

Literally got no sleep thanks to the Blues win last night. I realize it was only one win, but I was giddy like a school girl.

Quick

Banned
A bunch of teenage bandwagon hoppers brought a couple of vuvuzelas on to a subway in Toronto today.

Fuck. That got ugly.

God damn it.

I went to an Argos game once (lol), and there were these two kids blasting it the entire game. They were put on the jumbotron, and they made themselves even louder.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I just saw that Luongo is starting tonight.

I swear I saw something earlier saying Schneider was good to go?

Curufinwe

On this matter.....easy solution. Don't hand out fucking WHITE towels, teams! In Montreal, hand out red, in Philly, orange, in Boston, black, etc.

I don't mind the towels so much. It's when everyone in the arena is wearing white clothing that it looks stupid.

ShaneB

Oh good grief about Lu starting. So much for my Canucks pick in hoping they weren't going to have a goaltender carousel. A win is a win and I'm still fine with the pick of course, but I was hoping there would be something else to talk about besides who is starting in net. =/

Quick

Banned
Luongo starting tonight.

OH BOY HERE WE GO

ih6L0uheUAAjA.gif

What if Luongo carries the Canucks to the Cup and wins the Conn Smythe? Does he still get traded? Is this something Tabris would ask?

EDIT: I love how this goalie thing has been going on for the past couple years and yet it's still a big deal who starts.

ShaneB

Awesome. English language slowly converting to GIF language. Kramer knew it all along! We don't need to speak, facial reactions and gifs will tell our stories.

CCF23

Not happy that Schneider still isn't healthy. REALLY happy Nonis balked on Luongo. Thinking of Scrivens starting tonight gives me cold sweats.

Cat Party

I really want to talk shit about the Canucks but I'm worried about looking foolish if they manhandle the Sharks. How do you guys do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom