• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

You and Heretic just assumed she dumped me, eh? Give me some credit

Sucks if the dude is a douchebag. Get in there, Smiley. Maybe try gifting her some Steam games or inviting her into your walk-in closet.
I assumed that you dumped her. NO ONE DUMPS THE SOC KING!

Silexx

Chris Phillips has a lower body injury and won't return to the game. Cake Boss is crying tears of joy right now.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Chris Phillips has a lower body injury and won't return to the game. Cake Boss is crying tears of joy right now.
Forgot he was banned, terrible timing for such a stupid comment :lol :lol anyone know how long he's gone for?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This team is ass shit

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Toronto or Ottawa... I think I'd prefer us facing Toronto.

Solo

So.....

(1) Penguins vs (8) Islanders
(2) Canadiens vs (7) Senators
(3) Capitals vs (6) Rangers
(4) Bruins vs (5) Maple Leafs

Solo

My only real concern in facing the Sens is Anderson. He has series-stealing potential. Otherwise I think most of the other matchups are in our favor.

Solo

The good news about winning the division too is that if we can beat Ottawa, we'll have home ice against Boston/Toronto, which will be key.

Solo

Also, Habs will become the first team in NHL history to have home ice advantage in every game of a 7 game series.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Apparently Ottawa's PO games will not start until Thursday? Fuck that shit, go Bruins.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That was beautiful. Redden died for our sins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom