• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
ioLaYRM604xaG.gif
:lol awesome gif.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
His ban history probably had something to do with it.

No Schneider at practice. Same D pairings.

Forward lines:

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
Kesler-Roy-Higgins
Raymond-Lapierre-Hansen
Kassian-Ebbett-Weise

Why is Ebbett still there gaaaah. Get Schroeder instead of Ebbett already. Aside from that, glad AV dcided to go to Higgins-Roy-Kesler. Our third line will probably struggle more, but our second got a lot better. We'll see.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
the Boss needs to be unbanned. Who cares if he talked about skeeting on some chicks abs?

I see a post ever day about how some guy would drag his dick through a mile of broken glass to smell Selena Gomez's fart. Why ban the Boss and not them?!

It's the playoffs, dammit!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
the Boss needs to be unbanned. Who cares if he talked about skeeting on some chicks abs?

I see a post ever day about how some guy would drag his dick through a mile of broken glass to smell Selena Gomez's fart. Why ban the Boss and not them?!

It's the playoffs, dammit!

I prefer:

"I would drag my dick through a mile of broken glass just to listen to her fart through a walkie talkie"

Montresor

Kostka needs the rest so that Carlyle can play him another 20+ minutes.

Franson was injured mid-game so some of our defensemen were forced to play extra minutes as a result, FYI.

Another reason certain d-men seemed to have way too many minutes is guys like Kostka and Fraser getting stuck in their own zone playing 2-minute shifts with no ability to get off the ice... Boston was pretty amazing yesterday. I hope to Christ the Leafs can tie up the series.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Bertuzzi in for Tootoo tonight, Samuelsson taking the warmup in case someone else can't go. They haven't revealed who the injured player is.

Heretic

It's a little Tabris-esque, but I kinda like what the Habs website is doing:

untitledzbfed.jpg

Presumably each win results in one torch being lit and the Cup getting brighter.

This is past Tabris-esque... Tabris would be jealous of this.

Edit: Now that I think about it, if the lighting is done well throughout the wins, then this could be pretty cool. Go Habs Go!

Socreges

Banned
thx

What sucks about a broken nose is that there's no way to set it straight again... or so I've been told.
not exactly true

I heard he has a bruised labia.

I used that joke for the sedins too. it's my go to
not cool

QUADRUPLE POST!?

EDIT: YES!!!
YES!

Getting greedy and going for 5 straight!

EDIT: A NEW RECORDS!?!? LET'S GO DUCKS!!!
its been done

This is past Tabris-esque... Tabris would be jealous of this.
Do you know how I did this?

ShaneB

Heretic, I wanted to like you because you're a fellow fan of Deadliest catch.. but man... quality over quantity! :( You're just being silly!

Holiday

Banned
A 2-0 lead would be sweet tonight. The lead needs to be as big as possible before someone inevitably boards Pietrangelo and injures him.

Jayhawk

Another Leafs fan here. The Leafs were shit last night, but I never get worried about a playoff series until the home team loses. Speaking of which, the Canucks are the only home team to have lost so far.

Montresor

Another Leafs fan here. The Leafs were shit last night, but I never get worried about a playoff series until the home team loses. Speaking of which, the Canucks are the only home team to have lost so far.

My man. Kave_Man said the same thing and this is all soothing my soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom