• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montresor

Wow Maclean. "Who was it that got hit? Eller is it? I think I would be mad at #61 for making that pass." That's loosely paraphrased

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Well... 30% of teams losing the first game win the series.

tumblr_matg2fmTLc1rvfhtro1_500.gif

Thanks for the pick me up brah.

That's impressive and pretty surprising to me.

Not to me. Everyone wants to watch the Leafs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wow Maclean. "Who was it that got hit? Eller is it? I think I would be mad at #61 for making that pass." That's loosely paraphrased
Heard this on the radio, fucking bitch move. Diaz probably already feels like complete garbage, what an unnecessary comment to make. I thought Maclean was better then that.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I hope Therrien says something about the idiot linesmen. At least plant the seed so they stop throwing Habs players out every faceoff.

Maybe if it's mostly pp and o-zone starts, but Karlsson should get priority.

Karlsson is our only RH shot without Gryba. It's tough to PK with 2 leftie D-men.

There's a reason Gryba went in over Wiercioch.

Heard this on the radio, fucking bitch move. Diaz probably already feels like complete garbage, what an unnecessary comment to make. I thought Maclean was better then that.

It's the truth. Don't think he meant to do anything more than say it like it is but making Diaz feel better isn't his job either.

Everyone get's a penalty!!

Man, the Duck's announcers are complaining more than I do, non-stop, "that should have been called, that also should have been called, oh and that!!".

:/

Other than that I don't have a problem listening to them.

pringles

Everyone get's a penalty!!

Man, the Duck's announcers are complaining more than I do, non-stop, "that should have been called, that also should have been called, oh and that!!".

:/

Other than that I don't have a problem listening to them.
Yeah they're okay other than seemingly not understanding this is playoff hockey and the bar for penalties should be raised.

I want some more 5-on-5 hockey.

Alucard

Banned
"Remember that awesome game PK Subban had in game 1 of the 2013 Stanley Cup playoffs against Ottawa?"

"Didn't Ottawa win that game 4-2?"

"Yeah, but Subban..."

"Shut up."

Razorskin

----- ------
"Remember that awesome game PK Subban had in game 1 of the 2013 Stanley Cup playoffs against Ottawa?"

"Didn't Ottawa win that game 4-2?"

"Yeah, but Subban..."

"Shut up."

You posted that an hour ago, looks like Eller wasn't the only one taking hits to the head.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tinordi : 3 shots on net

Desharnais : 0 shots on net, 5 mins of PP time

763265449.gif

You posted that an hour ago, looks like Eller wasn't the only one taking hits to the head.
That explains all the shitty photoshops he's been posting for years, it's cute he has something in common with Crosby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom