• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.
One period to go. Keep up the pressure, Kings. Brown you're beautiful :)

also, WTF AT THESE CHANNELS AGAIN. The first 10 mins were blacked out because it switched to NHL Network. I thought they said they'd FIX THIS SHIT.

am I the only one in here watching the game in socal?

Brown is a dirty cunt and deserves a suspension for intent to injure coming off a suspension for the exact same dirty play a week ago.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Did someone make a gif from the front angle? I saw that during the intermission of the Ducks/Wings game and it clearly looked like shoulder to chest. Even JR and Jones said as much.

That 5min penalty still outrages me especially since this wasn't looked at:

anim_caa7f8f4-8857-f154-0d4d-18d4e00109f7.gif

If Gryba gets suspended so should PQ Pigpen

Ducks had the least PP opportunities in the league I think. Maybe they just don't draw as many penalties as you think? The whole "ref wings" thing is honestly embarrassing.
And Detroit being a popular 'upset choice' doesn't change Anaheim being the favorite to win the series.

You know what's embarrassing? Red Wings fans saying we're embellishing and diving without taking into account that it was a fucking 90 degree day in Anaheim today and the ice is in shit condition.

They didn't have the least PP counts in the league, but they did have one of the highest PPs. Maybe stop assuming?

And how exactly are the Ducks "favoured" by anyone? Nobody is taking this team at face value.

You know what's embarrassing? Red Wings fans saying we're embellishing and diving without taking into account that it was a fucking 90 degree day in Anaheim today and the ice is in shit condition.

They didn't have the least PP counts in the league, but they did have one of the highest PPs. Maybe stop assuming?

And how exactly are the Ducks "favoured" by anyone? Nobody is taking this team at face value.

SCORES!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
and here come the make up calls, haha.

How in the world did Z get a penalty for that? He went around the Ducks D man and the D spun with him to tie him up.

Socreges

Banned
Eh, I think I'll retire my services anyway, at this rate of appreciation haha. Not worth my time if only Dastardly wants them when he's at work :p
Just giving you a hard time with the Sunhi comparisons, duder. The gifs are awesome (though five in one post made my old laptop sweat a bit). Please don't deprive us of your gifts.

pringles

I can't speak for all Red Wings fans but I've said nothing about diving. Worst embellishment this game was Smith on the highsticking.

And unless I'm reading the wrong stats Anaheim was 29th in the league in PP opportunities. But judging by how sexy that PP is I understand Ducks fan screaming for more calls lol.

ShaneB

iUFjtnoxo7g4K.gif

My attempt at a gif. This is the angle I mentioned to Smiley that he missed. You clearly see his head snap back when hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom