• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
No way his head was hit first. He hit Eller's chest/shoulder which caused the sudden stoppage thus causing Eller's head to snap forward. It's just momentum.

I can't speak for all Red Wings fans but I've said nothing about diving. Worst embellishment this game was Smith on the highsticking.

And unless I'm reading the wrong stats Anaheim was 29th in the league in PP opportunities. But judging by how sexy that PP is I understand Ducks fan screaming for more calls lol.

Nah, Crazed and yourself are the most level-headed and fantastic fans on this board. There was that other random in here who said that Koivu was diving. And pretty much all the Red Wings fans on Reddit are complete cunts.

And yeah, you were right, but I had to ride that technicality of it only being 29th :p

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, Crazed and yourself are the most level-headed and fantastic fans on this board. There was that other random in here who said that Koivu was diving. And pretty much all the Red Wings fans on Reddit are complete cunts.

And yeah, you were right, but I had to ride that technicality of it only being 29th :p
Well that's your problem. Why would you ever use Reddit for game day threads?

calder

No matter the city, The Sun is a sack of shit

Bruce Garrioch ‏@SunGarrioch
The Ottawa Sun front tomorrow. #Sens #Habs Game 1

ibh5bapZq3mna7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom