• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I honestly don't know who actually buys that shit stained rag these days.

Unless is people from Nepean.

Fuck Nepean.

I live in Nepean.... I don't buy that shit stained rag :(

Speaking of which, Ottawa GAF should have their own OT, we have so many Ottawa GAFfers on Neogaf.

You know, Habs fans, I have to say from watching that replay - it's nice seeing Galchenyuk go after the guy right after Gryba hit Eller. Seems like a lot of young players on the top two lines with a lot of talent shy away from that stuff. Good to see him willing to step up and go after Gryba.

pringles

Howard is not looking his usual confident self. Sitting back so deep in the crease.

This is tense. Ducks are dominating and getting pretty easy goals. We need to stay out of the box atleast.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Howard is not looking his usual confident self. Sitting back so deep in the crease.

This is tense. Ducks are dominating and getting pretty easy goals. We need to stay out of the box atleast.
This is classic Detroit panicking. I bet they take at least one more penalty late in the game here and the Ducks score to tie it. It'll be Kronwall or Cleary. Getting caught and having to trip someone.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, do I really need to turn on that Detroit-Ducks game now? I thought that was long over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom