• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL PlayOffs |OT| Keep your hopes up, and your salt on the ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Thank fucking god we won that game. This series would've been over in 4 or 5 if the Wings would've blown that game.

They were barely keeping up out of the gate. All we needed was to kill that penalty.

Proud either way. Good game.

Gonna be deflating in locker room though...

SA-X

This being the first full game I've watched all season, I'd like to take the opportunity to officially hop aboard the Wings bandwagon lol.

This being the first full game I've watched all season, I'd like to take the opportunity to officially hop aboard the Wings bandwagon lol.

U4IMy5u.jpg

Heretic

They were barely keeping up out of the gate. All we needed was to kill that penalty.

Proud either way. Good game.

Gonna be deflating in locker room though...
You think so? I think this will motivate them to come hard.

So proud of these guys. My voice is shot.

LET'S GO DUCKS!!!

FUCK THE REFS. FUCK THE REDWINGS. AND FUCK THE QUEENS.

YA... WELCOME LOL

a3MgJoD.jpg

You think so? I think this will motivate them to come hard.

So proud of these guys. My voice is shot.

LET'S GO DUCKS!!!

FUCK THE REFS. FUCK THE REDWINGS. AND FUCK THE QUEENS.

Who knows really. We saw what Boudreau Playoff Coaching 2.0 is capable of... Let's see what else he can muster.

Hopefully they win it. Hopefully we play Fasth next game.

Clydefrog

The lines were pretty much fixed. There were some dumb penalties from Nolan and Penner in the 2nd period. The Kings had it going into overtime. Quick lets a soft one in with less than a minute left. FUCK

KOPITAR HAT TRICK NEXT GAME

NOLAN = SEE YA
BRING IN TOFFOLI

MUZZIN = SEE YA
BRING IN MARTINEZ

Why is it that Hiller took over for Faith (presumably weeks ago)? And why would you want to go back to him now?

They were going back and forth until the postseason. Bruce knew he was starting Hiller 2 games before the first playoff game though. Fasth had been pretty average in his last few starts. Hiller was amazingly weak in the first 2 periods this game, which we can't allow to happen. But he was stellar in the 3rd period. I'm just saying since it's a loss it might mean it's time to switch them.

Quick

Banned
Had this cute girl stop me to have a chat...

...about sponsoring a child.

I gave her the time, I ultimately said no, and she tried making small talk to finish things off. I also couldn't stop looking at one of her front teeth because there was this weird white blob on it.

The lines were pretty much fixed. There were some dumb penalties from Nolan and Penner in the 2nd period. The Kings had it going into overtime. Quick lets a soft one in with less than a minute left. FUCK

KOPITAR HAT TRICK NEXT GAME

NOLAN = SEE YA
BRING IN TOFFOLI

MUZZIN = SEE YA
BRING IN MARTINEZ

We're really missing Greene out there. Blues forecheck is making Muzzin and Ellerby look like little children out there. Even worse, they know Regehr can't handle the puck for shit.

We should put Toffoli out there.

Had this cute girl stop me to have a chat...

...about sponsoring a child.

I gave her the time, I ultimately said no, and she tried making small talk to finish things off. I also couldn't stop looking at one of her front teeth because there was this weird white blob on it.

No one give this man what he wants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom