• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

bill0527

Which one of you is this guy that showed up in Nashville last night?

jsU461Y.jpg

Which one of you is this guy that showed up in Nashville last night?

jsU461Y.jpg

I don't see batteries or a beer on his person... I don't think he is an actual Fly Guys fan.

But on the other hand... He did go all the way to Nashville in his GSUS jersey to spread Crosby hate.

He might check out

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I don't see batteries or a beer on his person... I don't think he is an actual Fly Guys fan.

But on the other hand... He did go all the way to Nashville in his GSUS jersey to spread Crosby hate.

He might check out

it was you wasn't it

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Heh. That's not really how it works. Their "quality" is unsustainable. You require a fair bit of luck, though to be fair they just need a bit more to get another two wins.

Hey guentzels game 1 winner and malkins in game 2 were perfect shots. Hell they've had a fair share of bounces that didn't go in this last game

mo60

So who was the other "easily" win? I'm assuming you mean the senators who were no guarantee and...the blue jackets? Weren't they like 4th in points with 50 wins? And the pens won in 5. The capitals were presidents trophy winners so I can't imagine you're saying they should have been easy

If I recall there were people saying the pens would beat the sens pretty easily like in 4, 5 or 6 games. You are correct about the capitals-pens matchup.

Socreges

Banned
Hey guentzels game 1 winner and malkins in game 2 were perfect shots. Hell they've had a fair share of bounces that didn't go in this last game
You don't understand. Someone pointed out that the Pens have been outplayed. Your response was 'Quality over quantity'. Thats what I was replying to. I'm not denying that the Pens had some good snipes.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
You don't understand. Someone pointed out that the Pens have been outplayed. Your response was 'Quality over quantity'. Thats what I was replying to. I'm not denying that the Pens had some good snipes.

Well I don't think murrays been making any spectacular saves and it's not like Nashville has been having some miracle bounces away from the net or anything. So yeah I don't think they had the shot or opportunity quality in the first 2.

Calling a Nashville win again tonight, although a closer one. I honestly think the home team is just going to win every game this series, which I would be just fine with.

Futureman

Malkin is a known hot head. He lets the bad emotional games get to his head.

On the other hand he's leading the league in playoff points. I'll take that hot headed Geno Boy.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Feel like the Preds need to win tonight AND Game 5 to have a legit shot at beating the Pens.

That would be three wins in a row, which is a really tall order, but honestly not as insane of a notion as I would've thought a week ago.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
The Preds' Twitter posted a vid asking fans not to throw things on the ice.

Have a feeling that fans are totally going to throw shit on the ice and get the team a delay-of-game.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
yeah real men don't need to use a hockey stick as a weapon, they beat up taxi drivers with their fist

"Listen. What Patrick Kane does in the privacy of a taxi cab is between Patrick Kane, his brother, the taxi driver, 20c, and the Buffalo PD. Not for your judgement."

Wise words I was told once ;)

Serpico99

Tried to root for Sid, but his whining has deterred me. I thought he finally grew out of this entitlement last year. I blame Bettman. Bring the cup to the hospital Subban!

So hype got into hockey a few months ago and I'm hoping this game is intense as hell. That Pikke coverage on some of his goals looked sick

Top Bottom