• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

Calamari41

41 > 38
You wanna build an anti-Anime wall. Fine.

Let him that is without weeb cast the first brick.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1939-1387390455-50.gif

you will miss me and anime-gaf for what we contribute to this society, with our anime gifs, anime post, diary entries, voodoo dolls, celebration gifs, and anime recommendations >:V

Pikma

Banned
We need to start implementing background checks before building that wall tho, we don't want any degenerate anime watchers infiltrating our ranks

I'm talking about social media handles, email accounts, netflix watching history and the most defining thing: photo proof of their pillow collection.

imBask

Banned
We need to start implementing background checks before building that wall tho, we don't want any degenerate anime watchers infiltrating our ranks

I'm talking about social media handles, email accounts, netflix watching history and the most defining thing: photo proof of their pillow collection.

giphy.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I own four obviously plain white pillows

Pikma

Banned
fuck no

not sure why this is happening in this thread and not the off-season thread, though
Because I've been trying to get this thread shut down since the moment I realized the stupid penguins would win but it seems like tolerance is really high. I even tried with sexual innuendo but nope.

Pikma

Banned
Smely probably bleached them as soon as he heard the news, if that weren't the case he wouldn't own four "plain white" pillows

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Smely probably bleached them as soon as he heard the news, if that weren't the case he wouldn't own four pillows

That makes no sense, if I bleached them why would I still need to buy new pillows?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

You know when a Republican goes out of their way to shame gay people, and we find out later that they've been using Grindr and paying young boys to join them in hotel rooms?

What are you projecting Pikma?

mo60

This is a real possibility but I'm hoping they were just playing possum so they can win it at home in five games.

They barely got past two teams that people thought they would win kinda easily or easily against. The question is if the preds can keep this up for the rest of the games in this series. This could easily end up like the ducks-oilers series if the preds continue playing like they did yesterday.

Pikma

Banned
You know when a Republican goes out of their way to shame gay people, and we find out later that they've been using Grindr and paying young boys to join them in hotel rooms?

What are you projecting Pikma?
I won't tolerate such unfounded accusations.

Alucard

Banned
They barely got past two teams that people thought they would win kinda easily or easily against. The question is if the preds can keep this up for the rest of the games in this series. This could easily end up like the ducks-oilers series if the preds continue playing like they did yesterday.

I don't think anyone was saying they would easily get by the Capitals, Senators, or even the Blue Jackets. A little credit, please. They beat some tough competition and deserve to be where they are.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member

So who was the other "easily" win? I'm assuming you mean the senators who were no guarantee and...the blue jackets? Weren't they like 4th in points with 50 wins? And the pens won in 5. The capitals were presidents trophy winners so I can't imagine you're saying they should have been easy

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
I hope so. They've been outplayed in just about every phase of the game except for a quick burst when the Preds all left the ice to take a shit for 3 minutes in game 2, and on the scoreboard in game 1.

Quality over quantity. Preds haven't been amazing on offense either. They've been taking advantage of power plays more than the pens and the pens have had some unstoppable shots

Socreges

Banned
Quality over quantity. Preds haven't been amazing on offense either. They've been taking advantage of power plays more than the pens and the pens have had some unstoppable shots
Heh. That's not really how it works. Their "quality" is unsustainable. You require a fair bit of luck, though to be fair they just need a bit more to get another two wins.

Top Bottom