• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I do love silly .gifs...

6SBzD08.gif

Alucard

Banned
Yeah, not sure how this series goes now. Preds have all the momentum and should be the favourites, but you just don't know how they'll react in Pittsburgh.

Futureman

Good series. Bad game for the Pens but I'll keep some positive vibes considering we had like 5 amazing chances when it was 1-1 and Pekka came up huge.

Yeah, not sure how this series goes now. Preds have all the momentum and should be the favourites, but you just don't know how they'll react in Pittsburgh.

I still think home team wins. Penguins had all the momentum seemingly coming to Nashville, and could do nothing. While I doubt Pitt will shutdown the Preds I think they find he offense again in game 5. Then lose it again in 6 and win a nail biting game 7.

Jinaar

For a cup series final, this has been supremely exciting. And yes, Rhine deserves so much credit. The 2nd period alone was nuts.

foppy79

All the anime gifs was like watching an alternate reality where the super bowl ot really was anime.

Screw it, I'll hop on the preds bandwagon. Their fans are like a winning team but without the cups, and it's time they stopped that ;)

mo60

The pens should do fine in the next game as long as they don't make dumb mistakes like getting rid of their goalie last minute for an extra attacker while not defending their goal.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Pens have been proclaimed dead twice this playoffs after game 3 ottowa and game 6 Washington so I won't count them out, but I'd say 70% this is nashvilles series. Odds have been worse before though (2016 down 3-2 vs lightning and 2009 down 3-2 vs red wings)

Marvie_3

Banned
:lol Such salty posts. Delicious
Yeah you should probably ease up on them.

Nice, more cross check to the head the refs magically won't call. Scumbag preds playing like scumbags again. Adorable

Hard to score when being tackled to the ice without the puck which isn't a penalty if you're the predators.

It's like every other series this playoffs. League wants this to go 7 games too.

It's Subban, of course it's fake.

:lol Subban already back on. Yeah he was totally seriously injured and had to stop play immediately due to the severity. They amputated that leg fast.
Just look at this shit pile of salty shit.

Alucard

Banned
Pens have been proclaimed dead twice this playoffs after game 3 ottowa and game 6 Washington so I won't count them out, but I'd say 70% this is nashvilles series. Odds have been worse before though (2016 down 3-2 vs lightning and 2009 down 3-2 vs red wings)

Thanks for turning tonight's lemons...into lemonade.

The pens should do fine in the next game as long as they don't make dumb mistakes like getting rid of their goalie last minute for an extra attacker while not defending their goal.

We haven't defense all game but now you want us to start playing just because we pulled our goalie? You sir can go to hell.

Frustrating Sullivan hasn't made any adjustments still which is unlike him. The overpassing and anemic powerplay have to be fixed.

mo60

We haven't defense all game but now you want us to start playing just because we pulled our goalie? You sir can go to hell.

Frustrating Sullivan hasn't made any adjustments still which is unlike him. The overpassing and anemic powerplay have to be fixed.

Just saying they need more defense especially in scenarios like that in future games in the series so it doesn't backfire like it did today like 5 seconds after the net was empty. The pens definitely need to strengthen their defense more for the next couple of games in this series.

Top Bottom