• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

mo60

I love a good empty netter after a team pulls their goalie.So many teams made the mistake of making their net empty while not beefing their defense around their goal so the other team would not score on the empty net in this playoff.

LJ11

Pitt has been dominated for long stretches, Preds have been the better team for most of the series. Lets see if Pitt turns it around.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Doubt the Preds can do it three times in a row and in Pittsburgh to boot.

Maybe Trump jinxed them. Guy said he's working for Pittsburgh, but got out of the climate deal, which is bad for penguins.

Pitt has been dominated for long stretches, Preds have been the better team for most of the series. Lets see if Pitt turns it around.
Unless they actually start getting shots and stop over passing and taking so bad of angled shots that they're not even shots, they have no chance.

Game 5 will be the 5th game.

itMcsy5.gif

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
Think you gotta think of preds as favorites after this game. Penguins D is a turnover machine and letang is coming back to haunt them

Marvie_3

Banned
Lol shit posting again Marcie? You whine about things I haven't even said but what else is new.
Hmmmmmm.....

Hard to score when being tackled to the ice without the puck which isn't a penalty if you're the predators.

It's like every other series this playoffs. League wants this to go 7 games too.
Looks like it was stuff you said after all!

Loooooooooool

Marvie look, someone else fell for the trick😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I saw! What a dipshit! Ahahahahhaa

Top Bottom