• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

zroid

Banned
I do love silly .gifs...

6SBzD08.gif

What I want to know is which Penguin is teasing Rinne

Guentzel?

Just saying they need more defense especially in scenarios like that in future games in the series so it doesn't backfire like it did today like 5 seconds after the net was empty. The pens definitely need to strengthen their defense more for the next couple of games in this series.

:lol I was just making fun of the fact that we didn't play good defense all game so the person at the point watching lazily as the puck passes them to go towards the empty net feels like a pretty fitting end for how we played.

mo60

:lol I was just making fun of the fact that we didn't play good defense all game so the person at the point watching lazily as the puck passes them to go towards the empty net feels like a pretty fitting end for how we played.

Yeah.It definitely was a sad end to a terrible game for the pens.

Alucard

Banned
Until Maata has his 100th turnover in the slot 30 seconds into game 5. I'm literally willing to start anyone over him at this point, I can't watch any direct passes to a preds player in the slot with no one else back.

No argument there. This was also Dumoulin's worst performance in a while. The absence of Letang has been super obvious these past two games.

We'll see what happens. The Pens have gotten breakaways against the Preds but haven't always capitalized. If Rinne gets shaky in Pittsburgh, I feel okay about the Pens' chances.

Holiday

Banned
Perds will win, everyone will drive their trucks over catfish to celebrate, and as Rinne holds his Conn Smythe trophy, someone will ask him what he thinks about Matthews scoring 4 goals.

No argument there. This was also Dumoulin's worst performance in a while. The absence of Letang has been super obvious these past two games.

We'll see what happens. The Pens have gotten breakaways against the Preds but haven't always capitalized. If Rinne gets shaky in Pittsburgh, I feel okay about the Pens' chances.

Kessel not shooting like Dupuis and missing the net by a mile would also be a huge shot in the arm. I can't believe his performance in the first two rounds vs. his performance in the last two rounds. Dude just looks lost on the ice.

zroid

Banned
DBm5TF_XoAAmJaI.jpg

funny how, despite the splits, he managed 2 shutouts on the road and none at home

oh those were both in chicago weren't they :lol

Off topic, but atre the EA NHL games any good? This series has been a blast (especially compared to the slow death march in the NBA), and I kind of want to give the game a shot. It also doesn't hurt that there's a good sale on it this week.

Cake Boss

Banned
Off topic, but atre the EA NHL games any good? This series has been a blast (especially compared to the slow death march in the NBA), and I kind of want to give the game a shot. It also doesn't hurt that there's a good sale on it this week.

That's because NHL 18 is only a few months away.

Top Bottom