• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
I like the direction NHL-Gaf is headed

The direction away from this

29eb3_communist-manifesto-cover1.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
Im surprised its in huntington and not Hermosa Beach, the bar down there "The North End" usually gets a bunch of kings players in it after a game

I would imagine that the insurance through her modeling agency has a rider in it that specifically forbids her from being near Kings players when not absolutely necessary. Can't have her showing up to a shoot with a black eye or a crushed patella.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Yo dude imagine getting checked into the boards with a bad sunburn. Those pasty-ass New Yorkers had best be careful!

Also, Shutters is in Santa Monica, not Venice! If they're staying there, then whoever books hotels for the team knows what the fuck they're doing.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Manhattan Beach and Hermosa Beach are tiny and close to each other, the bar the kings tend to go to is almost right on the border

Yeah Manhattan, Hermosa, and Redondo are tiny cities and share the same culture. They would basically be three districts in one normal sized beach city.

Calamari41

41 > 38
LA-GAF, I gotta give props to you. The Stinking Rose is a fantastic restaurant. Will definitely be going back again. Caught the GF with food in her mouth, she won't be happy about this.

Those fucking bread nuggets.

Try Garlic Jo's in Newport Harbor, too.

zroid

Banned
If only Lance Stephenson had still been around to cool LeBron off yesterday, things might have gone differently...

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nhl/...break-franchise-arena-business-records-game-1

The team broke a single-game ticket sales record thanks to its continuing strategy of dynamically pricing the playoff tickets it sells to the general public. The face value paid by fans who buy tickets to Stanley Cup finals games in Los Angeles is 65 percent higher than what season-ticket holders pay, Beckerman said. The team capped season-ticket sales at 16,000 this season and have another 1,000 people on the waiting list.

Fans at Wednesday's game also spent an average of nearly $30 each on merchandise alone, while the total spent on food, beverage and merchandise grossed more than $1 million, an all-time Kings single-game record, Beckerman said.

The team also sold about 400 standing-room seats to suite holders, who were allowed to purchase six additional tickets for their suite. That total surpassed the amount of standing-room tickets purchased for a 2010 NBA Finals game between the Lakers and the Boston Celtics, which was the previous record for the building.

Cal's going to need a lot more for the new bloods.

Looks like I found out where acid secretly works

mXdfjBd.jpg

http://www.yelp.com/biz/silvios-brazilian-bbq-hermosa-beach

Oh wow those Kings fans are leaving a ton of negative reviews without having eaten there because of that sign. Probably will get deleted soon.

I have to admit it's not the best business move, but I'm intrigued and want to eat there now as a Ducks fan.

hawks fans are cool in my book.

There's a place in Anaheim that supports the Kings and I don't think Ducks fans cared too much. (Then again it's not like they had a sign that said Fuck the Ducks)

Acid08

Banned
Oh wow those Kings fans are leaving a ton of negative reviews without having eaten there because of that sign. Probably will get deleted soon.

I have to admit it's not the best business move, but I'm intrigued and want to eat there now as a Ducks fan.

hawks fans are cool in my book.

There's a place in Anaheim that supports the Kings and I don't think Ducks fans cared too much. (Then again it's not like they had a sign that said Fuck the Ducks)
Bad business decision? The women and children eating there will finally be safe!

Apparently the restaurant apologized. One of the owners is actually a Kings fan. The other obviously didn't care for them.

"Service is as slow as Crawford. Establishment dives like Shaw. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom