• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup Final |OT| Beat LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
At least not swept and not in your own building

Really the most important thing here.

If we can win Game 5, though, suddenly we have a chance. The Garden would be absolutely bonkers for Game 6. Kings have to close out on Friday or else things may get really dicey for them.

6_12youha.png

Well Lundqvist finally stole a game. I think Torts would've been proud of the Rangers' effort in the third: blocking shots and hanging onto a one-goal lead.

Wait is the USA even going to be playing at that point?

We usually just let other countries beat us at soccer to make them feel better as we spy on their government officials.

Stasis

We beat the Habs by Kreider taking out Price.

Would be fantastic if we could come back and beat the Kings by the benefit of the ice.

Give the cup to Kreider, who then puts it down on the goal line slush/ice.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mac Truck gets to play hockey on his birthday this year. I would imagine he's rather psyched about it.

Good luck, Kings.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
So it's Friday the 13th, with a full moon tonight and this will be King Henrik's 666th game.

I got a good feeling for tonight...

I'm a big fan of the Wild and really wanted to see how they matched up against the Kings. I think we would have lost but still. The Rangers haven't looked so good sadly.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Kings win today.

It won't be close. I don't know why they're bothering to play the game. Just wheel out the trophy and save the suffering.

Btw I am currently in West Chester Pennsylvania visiting my wife's family, learning what the word humidity means. I won't be able to chime in very often if at all, so while I have the chance let me just say congratulations to Kings GAF on your Stanley Cup victory tonight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers had their worst game of the series in Game 4. I expect them to be better tonight. Which, of course, has meant jack shit in terms of results.

I'm a little surprised at how little has been made of AV being 0-5 on the road in Stanley Cup Finals.

Giggzy

It won't be close. I don't know why they're bothering to play the game. Just wheel out the trophy and save the suffering.

Btw I am currently in West Chester Pennsylvania visiting my wife's family, learning what the word humidity means. I won't be able to chime in very often if at all, so while I have the chance let me just say congratulations to Kings GAF on your Stanley Cup victory tonight.

Sigh...

Someone else needs to step up and post the Luigi gifs!

I'm really far behind in my bar studying. This better happen so that I can watch on mute.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Just to update my friends here on NHL GAF, the humidity here in Pennsylvania got so high that actual physical water started falling out of the sky.

Southern California or bust.

So assuming a buddy of mine doesn't end up grabbing it (doubtful), if anyone here (that I actually recognize and posts regularly) has a PS4 and needs a Destiny alpha code, PM me.

Experienced humidity in Alabama and Florida...not even. It feels like walking in other peoples sweat. How do people live with that.

My girlfriend wants to visit family in Thailand and I'm terrified.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Experienced humidity in Alabama and Florida...not even. It feels like walking in other peoples sweat. How do people live with that.

My girlfriend wants to visit family in Thailand and I'm terrified.

Yeah I was walking to play tennis and was dripping wet before even getting there. It wasn't even that hot, just 80 degrees, but God damn. I didn't know if I should call the police or get in contact with the California embassy or what.

It's the reason everybody wants to live where we live. I would turn down a Thailand trip for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom