• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Nah that's my bad. Two penalties in the final 5 minutes, I'm better then that, I can't be taking those. It's on me.

Tough loss in our 1st game. 2-1 final in regulation and both of their goals came late in the 3rd.

Shouldn't have even come down to the penalties factoring in. We should have put them away after the 1st goal.

Doesn't diminish what we accomplished this month at all. We will just have to get our banner back at the end of February.

gg

Edit: no Habs fans in the playoff lineup next month

Delryk

You losers didnt win a banner.. Pfffft!! Lol

sadman.gif

Red_Man

Have we even played a half decent QC team yet this year?

Anyways I'm down for games after the Habs game tonight. It would be nice to start off the month on a high note.

Stat!

Have we even played a half decent QC team yet this year?

Anyways I'm down for games after the Habs game tonight. It would be nice to start off the month on a high note.

I might be on. Our record won't officially doesn't start for a couple days but nice to get some games in regardless.

Somehow, on EA's page, we're at 78 overall for the month and moved up 6 spots.

Red_Man

Oh, I thought playoffs were over by now. Alright, well if people are on I'll play, if not I'll stick to FC3.

Red_Man

From the funny images thread, reminded me of Rev and Millys little romance

oTCbPb2.jpg

Apparently it's a Japanese dating sim Milly

Stat!

If anyone wants to join, Legit and I are on.

Congrats to Legit, Vis, Milly and myself for all-stars this month.

Decent games, not great, shame our first win didn't count. Sorry Legit. I know I need to work on bringing it into the zone and not making the pass. It's an instinct I need to correct.

Red_Man

Sorry Legit. I know I need to work on bringing it into the zone and not making the pass. It's an instinct I need to correct.
It's all good, just don't worry about myself or Milly / Moop, we're paying attention enough to not put you offside. I have to work on my positioning, I always get fucked up because when I play with you I try to stick to the left side and when I play with Moop I stick to the right side.

I'll be on later tonight, and Milly said he would as well if anyone feels like getting in a night to start the month off right. I'll probably watch some of the Hawks / Nucks game, but if people hop on I'll join in.

Stat!

It's all good, just don't worry about myself or Milly / Moop, we're paying attention enough to not put you offside. I have to work on my positioning, I always get fucked up because when I play with you I try to stick to the left side and when I play with Moop I stick to the right side.

I'll be on later tonight, and Milly said he would as well if anyone feels like getting in a night to start the month off right. I'll probably watch some of the Hawks / Nucks game, but if people hop on I'll join in.

Will do. It's one of the many things I need to work on. Just so hard to break the habit sometimes.

I got my replacement cable today so I should be able to communicate what my plans are when I do have the puck/don't have it. I'll be on as well through out the night.

ggs Aces, Legit, Swim, Dok, Milly and Schuey

got a nice string of wins to keep the month moving in the right direction and lost 1 or 2 heartbreakers all night

good to see Swim out there, you played damn good my dude and held us down back there

Dok, my bad I forced you into some tough spots especially when I wandered up the left side for that long pass that got picked off in ur last game

as you probably already know I tend to get bored with D after awhile and just meander around a lot and try high risk maneuvers that usually backfire terribly, that was a prime example...

Red_Man

Best D we've had in a while from everyone, good stuff. Good timing too seeing as I was playing like shit.

RS4-

Lol Vis, I'm accountable for what happened last night as well. Going for the stretch pass from behind our goal line was a bad idea, I should've taken it up a bit. As for the 3 on 1, I tried to cheat a bit, especially since you? or someone else managed to nearly catch up to the guy.

I also had trouble clearing the puck out haha.

GGs anyway! That last game, we had a nice power play going on, sadly no goals.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Lol Vis, I'm accountable for what happened last night as well. Going for the stretch pass from behind our goal line was a bad idea, I should've taken it up a bit. As for the 3 on 1, I tried to cheat a bit, especially since you? or someone else managed to nearly catch up to the guy.

I also had trouble clearing the puck out haha.

GGs anyway! That last game, we had a nice power play going on, sadly no goals.

I did something similar, by trying a long pass up the boards to Aces, but got intercepted. I need to be much more careful on those and also look for Legit more up the middle.

Red_Man

I did something similar, by trying a long pass up the boards to Aces, but got intercepted. I need to be much more careful on those and also look for Legit more up the middle.
On those, if the wingers are covered and you don't think you can make the pass to me you can always skate up the ice a bit too and wait until someone gets open, or and easier pass comes up.

gg's Legit, Delryk, Dok and Aces

we scored 3 tough wins against real quality teams tonight and our record is pretty crazy so far (16-3-3 - ranked 232).

If we are active I don't see why we can't make a run for Top 50 Elite trophy this month seeing how we finished 72 or whatever last month in what I thought wasn't our best hockey

It is just gonna be key for all the d-men to make sure people don't get behind us for breakaways and just overall play more conservatively with positioning (especially me), as that's really the only way we can be beaten now besides bad bounces which we don't seem to be seeing as much against us anymore.

Red_Man

Yea top 50 should be do able, another thing we need to watch is forcing passes up the wing, as that's where a large percent of our turnovers are coming from. This includes myself. I'm still working on the sauce pass too, which is why it's all over the place :lol

GG's tonight, we put a clinic on the PK in the end their Delly

Sounds good. I was going to jump on but I'm pretty beat and just wanted to watch the Habs game.
You chose wisely. Sogood.gif

So Milly. I saw the goat commercial for Doritos and decided to make an avatar for you, since I'm sure you make goats make this face quite a bit.

Q00z7Wt.png

You're welcome.

Top Bottom