• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Stat!

I'll be on as well.

I'll try not to play as bad as I did last night. Too many bad passes and way too many penalties. Still winning way more than losing though so that's awesome.

Milly79

We technically beat 3 elite winners in a row, which felt nice, although the 2nd one was a DNF thanks to XBL.

The first game was great though, we were all communicating and helping each other throughout the game. Kinda fell through after that. :\

If we ever kept that up, we'd be golden, but we fall into old trends pretty fast.

Milly79

Aces is already primed and ready to go.

Legit is probably drinking is sorrows away.

I may be on later. I'll keep checking in.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hopefully better than the Habs.
f8Xdf.gif

Message received :(
It's more I just want to stare at Milly's ass the entire game.

We'll pretend tonight never happened.

tough night, we weren't sharing the puck well so we didn't get a lot of great scoring chances, we caught all kinds of bad breaks, and it seemed the level of competition was better than it usually is

Lol what happened last night after I left?

We lost a bunch

You are not allowed to leave anymore

Quit your job now and go log into the lobby and be ready... and stop being so loud on the mic during games, you are challenging 2010-2012 Swim for most loud and obnoxious team member of all-time

Red_Man

Really like the Orange ones at first glance, I'm not sure how long it'll take to get tired of looking at them.

Edit: Are the 3rd ones down red? I think red would be more tolerable long term.

I'd like to see them in game, the designs look good. I'm not big on green jerseys, but if enough of the other guys like one of them it's cool.

yea my bad on the pic quality, EA's site for downloading your uploaded stuff doesn't allow me to choose my images anymore, its bugged and stuck in some pseudo-HTML format in all my browsers so I can't toggle the menu to pull up my uploaded in-game screenshots like I used to. The pics don't do them all justice, they all look a lot better in game. The 2 GAF ones are basically color swaps, navy blue or real dark gray if you couldn't tell.

I was just trying to come up with some different stuff that's still fresh, if anyone else wants to throw up any designs in here for consideration, feel free, and if a majority of people don't like any of my new ones, that's cool too, we can stick with what we got or whatever. I tried as always to shy away from color schemes that everyone uses and was going for kind of a two-tone look on most of these.

Red_Man

Yea the jerseys always look a lot worse on here then they do in game. Moop mentioned at one point he was interested in coming up with some if he can find some spare time away from fighting sharks and doing crazy shit. I'd still like to get a look at the redish ones in game.

Stat!

I'll be honest but I think the bottom three are really ugly. The green, brown, and reddish orange.

Honestly, even the orange looks bad. I would prefer navy as its usually the most contrastive to a white.

I do like the socks though.

I'd prefer the solid colour. The line across the back does it no favours. And if its possible, why not the simply two strips on the bottom, arm, and the strings at the collar? It's a class jersey design.

Something like dark navy, orange stripes for that jersey design with classic socks (think dark navy with three orange or white lines) (not the ugly ones we use now that is a more Euro style sock)

Top Bottom