• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

imfreakinout.gif

Well played

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Wtf Milly, where was your country ass? Way to leave us hanging, GGs everyone else.

Milly79

Look, I will make an appearance, I just need to know when to log on!

I will just ask to not play with Rev, that is all!

Red_Man

You were aite, to be expected with all the time off.

Hello

Edit: Btw we're 148 in the Elite division now, not bad considering we've played a lot less games this month.

Stat!

Great games last night everyone. Strong defense, great offense.

We finished at 124. I thought we might not be able to do it. But with 2 day sand 9 hours left, we can complete our goal of top 100 Elite finish. We're 98-24-13. Which, in terms of points, .832%. and in terms of wins, is a .732%.

We can finish this season strong.

RS4-

GGs last night. The loss certainly sucked as I factored into all 3 goals lol. The penalty shot, and the other two while I was in the box.

Good work fellas, checked the results and you guys seem to have walked over all but the 2 monster teams u played last night. One was top 25 and you kept it 0-3 and the other was Show's team who are pretty good.

Ill tally up the games played for the playoffs today at some point.

Milly79

No wonder the GTs seemed similar against Shows team... I sent them GG and they were actually nice and said they won off of a crap goal. We really stepped it up that game, I was surprised. Outplayed them the entire time and they won off of a shot from the blue line that hit the goalies pad and bounced in.

here's what I have for Games Played for January so far...

FWD
141 Legit
108 Aces
36 Rev

26 Moop
18 Milly

DEF
93 Viz
91 Delryk

43 Schuey
17 Dok
1 Swim

-------------

I think the playoffs start Monday night, so this will have to be a weekday night thing this month.

I've played in every playoff so far, so Schuey or Dok can have my spot this month, both have earned it with great play.

Rev has put some work in this month, I'd like to see him get a shot as one of the wingers to get his name on a banner even if someone else overtakes him in GP in the next few days. Then we gotta get Dok and Swim involved in the next couple months so everyone tastes victory this year.

Red_Man

You can take my spot at C or if another Winger wants to get in they can take my spot too, I've been in every playoff so far as well.

Also Yakupovs goal was exactly like Milly's legendary goal to tie it a couple playoffs back :lol

RS4-

No wonder the GTs seemed similar against Shows team... I sent them GG and they were actually nice and said they won off of a crap goal. We really stepped it up that game, I was surprised. Outplayed them the entire time and they won off of a shot from the blue line that hit the goalies pad and bounced in.

Was that the OT one, where we took 100 penalties?

Top Bottom