• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL13 EASHL - Natural Born Penalty Killers |OT2| Cheese, Chimps and Championships

Milly79

Aces:

h2899E86C

LOL WOWWOWOWOWWOWOOWWOOW

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My buddy is going to be playing FC3 on my Xbox while I'm away so if you see my account on don't bother messaging me.

Stat!

Some solid games last night. Won 4, lost 1 but I thought our offense was clicking greatly. Some great defense by Viz/Schuey to allow us to do our thing in the offensive zone without worrying about turnovers if they headed the other way.

I'll be on after the Leafs lose to the Bruins if anyone else wants to get on.

Milly79

I thought you said you were gone for 2 weeks?

Anyway, I'm done playing 3s forever. Offense doesn't flow enough if we have an off night on D.

Delryk

Pulling out my old arcade box and copying nhl stuff on it. Wanna see if i'll keep crashing with this console

Tabris

Hey does anyone here have a full team / logo collection for an NHL, AHL, National, etc team available to trade in HUT? I'll trade back and give you 10k pucks (all I have) and Carey Price (worth a decent amount). I'll trade you everything I have back actually, just looking for the achievement.

moop1167

I am working from home tomorrow so I can get on late tonight. Won't be home for another few hours but could get on around 11 CST'ish if people are up for some games.

Delryk

Yes last night seemed to go pretty go finally...

I think we kept teams with 9 shots or less a game except for that rematch game...

Milly79

I figured it out!

Legit was actually in CA with Devo and Timedog during his "trip" to the states.

God damn, Legit. Bravo.

I figured it out!

Legit was actually in CA with Devo and Timedog during his "trip" to the states.

God damn, Legit. Bravo.

He said he was in North Carolina. I think it was more of a recon mission to begin stalking ur country ass on a regular basis. I bet Rev bankrolled it too...

Top Bottom