• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ninja Gaiden 3 |OT| Ninja Dog Revengeance

thelastword

Banned
The statement about change is true and I did give reasons why I said so, obviously everybody is not going to have the same opinion on things.

Let's be honest here, these companies are in the business of making games in an effort to distribute as many copies as possible. NG as a franchise has never been a top seller in the vein of something like DMC, it has been considered more hardcore, however I'm not sure these hardcores alone are giving Tecmo the returns they need. They have now added multiplayer which will give the game some longevity aside from weapon runs, karma runs etc.. as in prior games in the series, they changed some moves (flying swallow), changed the gameplay a bit (sword on bones, kunai climb, health system, upgrades, ninpo), they focused on the story a bit more. Looking at these videos, the games is just as fast, maybe even faster than previous games. I dont see a reason to run red yet. If Hayashi improves the netcode on NG3 I think the multiplayer could be really fun amongst good players and regular players alike.

The point is, this is NG3, for a new game in the series, it's important that things needed to take a turn away from the traditional formula as there's no guarantee that the existing formula would give tecmo the returns it needs for this game. I'm sure that the same way there are persons who have played the game and come out disappointed, there will be persons with opposite opinions, we should just wait to play it and see how our opinions pan out.

I bought a 360 back in the day because I could get NG2 for a measly 9.99, that wasn't too far after it hit stores however. If Tecmo needed to keep this franchise alive, they had to do things differently, with Itagaki gone and the exclusive nature of the franchise at that time, I'm not sure NG2 on it's own did all that well for Tecmo. Expanding the franchise to more players and making the game fun for more people would have had to be naturally prioritized.

In essence, I'm looking forward to this new game, I'm not expecting a perfect game, but I do think some of the changes are being balooned negatively out of proportion. There are only swords in the game, let us see why, maybe the director wanted us to experience the game like this at first play or have tailored the game and story primarily to the dragon sword. In any case, new weapons have been confirmed as free dlc, so alternative weapon runs seems plausible. In the end NG games dont keep getting made because the same 100 pros who play it a million times mastering every mechanic find it the best action game ever, they need to sell these game to more people, however they have not alienated the hardcore either, they've simply given us a new way to play with new mechanics, perhaps that will bring folks who did not like the previous entries into the series. Things do evolve don't they?

but don't come with that shit when talking about black and sigma. Unless you were playing on ninja dog difficulty there were plenty of times, at least in your first few playthroughs, where you had to change weapons for different encounters.

To some extent I agree, in higher difficulties, you have to use other weapons if you don't want to fight forever some of the bosses like the bone dragon, but if you are good, you can beat the games using the same weapon all the time.

raven777

I just got NGS2 and started playing today. I only played little bit of NGS1 before, and never played any NG games on xbox. So far its really fun.

From looking at NG3 videos, it seems a lot of things changed and I can see why people are angry. I personally think it looks fun, and that is why I pre-ordered it.

But wait, so no playable female cast this time??

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
So no other playable characters?

no but if you want that wait for Sigma version I guess ,for me I'll just wait for Sigma 3(well ..I hope there is Sigma 3 next year/Soon ) since I loved Ayane gameplay in Sigma 2,and they might fix the stupid stuff and have other weapons ..ect)

The statement about change is true and I did give reasons why I said so, obviously everybody is not going to have the same opinion on things.

Let's be honest here, these companies are in the business of making games in an effort to distribute as many copies as possible. NG as a franchise has never been a top seller in the vein of something like DMC, it has been considered more hardcore, however I'm not sure these hardcores alone are giving Tecmo the returns they need. They have now added multiplayer which will give the game some longevity aside from weapon runs, karma runs etc.. as in prior games in the series, they changed some moves (flying swallow), changed the gameplay a bit (sword on bones, kunai climb, health system, upgrades, ninpo), they focused on the story a bit more. Looking at these videos, the games is just as fast, maybe even faster than previous games. I dont see a reason to run red yet. If Hayashi improves the netcode on NG3 I think the multiplayer could be really fun amongst good players and regular players alike.

The point is, this is NG3, for a new game in the series, it's important that things needed to take a turn away from the traditional formula as there's no guarantee that the existing formula would give tecmo the returns it needs for this game. I'm sure that the same way there are persons who have played the game and come out disappointed, there will be persons with opposite opinions, we should just wait to play it and see how our opinions pan out.

I bought a 360 back in the day because I could get NG2 for a measly 9.99, that wasn't too far after it hit stores however. If Tecmo needed to keep this franchise alive, they had to do things differently, with Itagaki gone and the exclusive nature of the franchise at that time, I'm not sure NG2 on it's own did all that well for Tecmo. Expanding the franchise to more players and making the game fun for more people would have had to be naturally prioritized.

In essence, I'm looking forward to this new game, I'm not expecting a perfect game, but I do think some of the changes are being balooned negatively out of proportion. There are only swords in the game, let us see why, maybe the director wanted us to experience the game like this at first play or have tailored the game and story primarily to the dragon sword. In any case, new weapons have been confirmed as free dlc, so alternative weapon runs seems plausible. In the end NG games dont keep getting made because the same 100 pros who play it a million times mastering every mechanic find it the best action game ever, they need to sell these game to more people, however they have not alienated the hardcore either, they've simply given us a new way to play with new mechanics, perhaps that will bring folks who did not like the previous entries into the series. Things do evolve don't they?

This is not evolving though, this is turning into a puddle - it is regressing. The fact is that hardcore players are the ones that bought NGB and NG2 and made those games financially successful enough for a part 3. Why try to broaden and most likely lose the people they started with while grasping for a theoretical audience who probably doesn't even want to play this game?

NG1 and NG2 fulfilled a niche and those players who bought those games would continue to buy games like that because it -was- the only store in town for that product. NG3's online mode is going to be dead a week after release, but there will still be people playing NGB many, many years from now. It is a classic, and it did not get to become that classic by pandering to the lowest common denominator. By buckling down on quality they made a game that they have released like what, 5 times?

NG3 could be great, but "going for the broad audience" is quite literally never a good thing.

This is not evolving though, this is turning into a puddle - it is regressing. The fact is that hardcore players are the ones that bought NGB and NG2 and made those games financially successful enough for a part 3. Why try to broaden and most likely lose the people they started with while grasping for a theoretical audience who probably doesn't even want to play this game?

NG1 and NG2 fulfilled a niche and those players who bought those games would continue to buy games like that because it -was- the only store in town for that product. NG3's online mode is going to be dead a week after release, but there will still be people playing NGB many, many years from now. It is a classic, and it did not get to become that classic by pandering to the lowest common denominator. By buckling down on quality they made a game that they have released like what, 5 times?

NG3 could be great, but "going for the broad audience" is quite literally never a good thing.

Exactly. I initally brushed off the NG series, by the simple fact it was on Xbox and i had no interest in getting one. I would watch the odd video but it was still meanless to me.

I got into NG because of its hardcore following, not despite it. If it hadn't had that it would have been as much on my radar as Ninja blade or no more heroes are:- games I will play eventually, but I'm in no rush to.

Dumbing a game down doesn't guarantee it will sell better. There are plenty action games that don't have NG's depth that haven't done better.

At the end of the day, even the poster child of high sale action gaming (GOW) has several layers of depth. Dumbing down a game only guarantees you will alienate the core fanbase, the people who made a sequel possible in the first place.

ezekial45

Banned
I can understand why people are upset about the streamlined nature of the game. In regards to the weapons and items. I get it, it feels like a step back. No upgrades, no vast arsenal of weapons, no essence economy, and barely any unlocks.

With that said, I think the game, at it's core, will still measure up in regards to the gameplay. To me, it seems like Hayashi wanted to make this game as a call back to the original NG trilogy - in the sense of having a very basic set of tools at your disposal, and relying on your wits and reflexes instead of a stash of items and weapons; while at the same time, keeping the pace and intensity of the modern NG games. Which from what I played a few months back, hasn't changed.

I think it'll still be a good game, but the new direction may be hard to swallow for many. Which is understandable, I suppose.

thelastword

Banned

I disagree with this, I'm sure that the Sigma 2 port was also instrumental in getting us a third part in the series. Plain Jane NG2 did plummet very quickly after it hit stores. There was also a backlash towards that game for various reasons, even amongst the most avid fans, the polish and balance was just not there. I'm not sure how you assume that the hardcores of NG2 made it profitable for Tecmo. When I bought the game at $9.99 it was not that far after it hit stores.

I'm sure there were many people who loved NG who didn't have an Xbox 360 at the time either, I certainly didn't jump in on the 360 bandwagon till they revised the motherboard, it was just convenient that there was a sale on the game at that time. I heard many folks who gave negative impressions of the game who got it day one who loved the NG franchise. The unfairness of certain enemies and some bad boss fights were the most prevalent issue posed.

So I'm sorry, but you are terribly wrong on this, there are many people who love NG who dont play on Master Ninja, hell, the majority of the people who buy these games dont play on MN and they don't do Karma runs day in day out. NG is a fast and fluid action game and anyone can play and love the franchise at various difficulty levels. The fact that you enjoy the game on MN or can prove that you can beat the game on MN does not make you more deserving of the game or it doesn't mean that the game has to be skewed more so in your favor.

I really hate the "I am hardcore" these guys are scrubs notion, it's condescending and bad for gaming. I understand loving a game that you're pretty proficient at, however your point as to the game being dumbed down has no backing and substance. It's not like this game is only playable on easy mode. Play it on ultimate difficulty and get back with some impressions first. The fact that the game has multiplayer does not make the singleplayer dumbed down, offering more modes and options for others to enjoy the game is not a backward step in the slightest.

I disagree with this, I'm sure that the Sigma 2 port was also instrumental in getting us a third part in the series. Plain Jane NG2 did plummet very quickly after it hit stores. There was also a backlash towards that game for various reasons, even amongst the most avid fans, the polish and balance was just not there. I'm not sure how you assume that the hardcores of NG2 made it profitable for Tecmo. When I bought the game at $9.99 it was not that far after it hit stores.

I'm sure there were many people who loved NG who didn't have an Xbox 360 at the time either, I certainly didn't jump in on the 360 bandwagon till they revised the motherboard, it was just convenient that there was a sale on the game at that time. I heard many folks who gave negative impressions of the game who got it day one who loved the NG franchise. The unfairness of certain enemies and some bad boss fights were the most prevalent issue posed.

So I'm sorry, but you are terribly wrong on this, there are many people who love NG who dont play on Master Ninja, hell, the majority of the people who buy these games dont play on MN and they don't do Karma runs day in day out. NG is a fast and fluid action game and anyone can play and love the franchise at various difficulty levels. The fact that you enjoy the game on MN or can prove that you can beat the game on MN does not make you more deserving of the game or it doesn't mean that the game has to be skewed more so in your favor.

I really hate the "I am hardcore" these guys are scrubs notion, it's condescending and bad for gaming. I understand loving a game that you're pretty proficient at, however your point as to the game being dumbed down has no backing and substance. It's not like this game is only playable on easy mode. Play it on ultimate difficulty and get back with some impressions first. The fact that the game has multiplayer does not make the singleplayer dumbed down, offering more modes and options for others to enjoy the game is not a backward step in the slightest.

Quality action games are made by designing from the top down by creating the game at it's most extreme (requiring play that requires nuance/depth/reflex) - and then paring down and accommodating for the lower difficulties. Putting a major focus on the initial playthrough on a lower difficulty (making the game more "cinematic" and gimmicks that are neat only one time) lowers the quality of the overall product and eventually trickles down to making all the playthroughs worse. It is the reason why someone enjoys playing Ninja Gaiden Black even if they never touch the higher difficulties - they know that they have played a game designed to be played at high level and have experienced a quality game. It is the reason why when you play a (lesser) game and you think subconsciously "well that was kind of unsatisfying and I am not completely sure why" and then shelve the game. It was because it was a game not made to be mastered, only "experienced". Those games have their place, but it would be a shame to see a once quality series slip into the ranks of a lesser game.

thelastword

Banned
Quality action games are made by designing from the top down by creating the game at it's most extreme (requiring play that requires nuance and depth) - and then paring down and accommodating for the lower difficulties. Putting a major focus on the initial playthrough on a lower difficulty (making the game more "cinematic" and gimmicks that are neat only one time) lowers the quality of the overall product and eventually trickles down to making all the playthroughs worse. It is the reason why someone enjoys playing Ninja Gaiden Black even if they never touch the higher difficulties - they know that they have played a game designed to be played at high level and have experienced a quality game. It is the reason why when you play a (lesser) game and you think subconsciously "well that was kind of unsatisfying and I am not completely sure why" and then shelve the game. It was a game not made to be mastered, only "experienced".
All you're saying is that each difficulty mode should be balanced, meaning that the gameplay tools at your disposal (weapons, health, movesets) should be sufficient to surpass each challenge in that difficulty, that is, once these tool sets and are properly utilized. I can agree that the game is deep however, hence it's hardcore following.

I disagree that making a game more cinematic is dumbing it down, games are there for entertainment, action games do have stories, making a story better in a game does not automatically indicate that the core game was affected. It's the sum of it's parts that makes a game great overall anyway, this is the reason why there are several sub categories in reviewing a game.

I think chapter select is very important in a game like this, so you can try different approaches and use different weapons, it was there in Sigma 2 and I'm sure it's here too. There are new moves in the game as well, plus multiplayer will have you going head to head against other players, it's a step in the right direction. I'm not so sure that the multiplayer will be as short lived as you let on. I mean it wont be the next halo or cod multiplayer game, but no one is expecting that, people still play Sigma 2 multiplayer mind you.

I'm not going to dispute the fact that people in this thread have explored the depth of the NG, NGB and NG2 combat systems in more detail than I.

I oversimplified the changes from NG to NG2 with my statement about simply adding decaps. You're right, NG2 is definitely more all-out-offense, all the time, while NGB has (IMO) a much more enjoyable and challenging ebb and flow, where you have to transition from defense to offense, while considering enemy prioritization and positioning.

I would still argue the changes we've seen between NG2 and NG3 in terms of mechanics (cutting through flesh, lack of flying sparrow, etc) seem more significant than the tweaks between NG and NG2. But that's without having played the game, so I may be wrong.

That said, I have beat both NGB and NG2 on Master Ninja difficulty. I did end up using all the weapons in Ninja Gaiden 2 for the achievements, but always went back to the Dragon Sword when push came to shove. Likewise for NG:B.

Unfortunately there are no achievements for original Xbox games, but anybody that wants to send violentBREED a message on XBL to check out my achievements, see what I've done in NG2 and verify it's me, go right ahead.

In any case, I'm willing to give a new set of adjustments to the core combat a chance before damning them.

danmaku

In any case, I'm willing to give a new set of adjustments to the core combat a chance before damning them.

Everyone will do this. Even the most harsh critics will play it anyway, maybe not at launch but they will. Hell, the most hardcore players will probably preorder it anyway because it's still NG, like RE fans bought RE5 even if it was perfectly clear that it was nothing like the first ones.

Fans are bitching because almost everything looks worse than previous games, and no one likes that. Mind you, I said worse, not "different". Having framerate drops isn't "different", having less weapons with no improvements to the combat system is not "different", it's worse, period. It can still be a good game, but no one is happy to see a series going backwards. The only improvements I've seen so far seem the story (lol) and multiplayer, and the latter could be and interesting change for NG.

MCD

Offense is the best defense.

NG2 fast and fluid combat made NG1 with its slow and stale combat simply unplayable.

Everyone will do this. Even the most harsh critics will play it anyway, maybe not at launch but they will. Hell, the most hardcore players will probably preorder it anyway because it's still NG, like RE fans bought RE5 even if it was perfectly clear that it was nothing like the first ones.

Fans are bitching because almost everything looks worse than previous games, and no one likes that. Mind you, I said worse, not "different". Having framerate drops isn't "different", having less weapons with no improvements to the combat system is not "different", it's worse, period. It can still be a good game, but no one is happy to see a series going backwards. The only improvements I've seen so far seem the story (lol) and multiplayer, and the latter could be and interesting change for NG.

Framerate issues are objectively worse, agreed. That said, NG2 had dips and drops too, so it's not as though their presence in this game is a new low for the franchise or anything.

As for less weapons, I don't necessarily agree that it's worse. I think NG2 had a lot of weapons that basically filled the same role and were therefore redundant. I get that the different long-weapons and short-ranged weapons have their own quirks and attributes, but there was never an instance IMO where the claws were night and day better than the batons, save personal preference. I honestly thought the number of weapons in NGB was fine, but even in that game, I used the Dragon Sword for the majority of the time and only brought out the other weapons for very specific scenarios.

If the combat in NG3 isn't designed well - that is to say, it doesn't demand players make appropriate use of all the weapons remaining, and give every weapon a specific a distinct role for the player to make use of, THEN the lower weapon count could be considered a step back.

MCD

There are lots of instances where X weapon is better than Y.

Scythe UT is godly against certain enemies for example. Same goes for the Lunar staff and even the Claws (they made first fight against Genshin easier for me) so no, it isn't just a personal preference.

I can see NG1 weapons more redundant (you have a secret laser sword and Doku's sword which both resemble the dragon sword and the Dark Dragon Sword which resembles Dabi) but not NG2. Weapons in NG2 all had unique animations and movelist. Whole game is better than 1 thanks to that and the speedy combat.

Skilletor

Offense is the best defense.

NG2 fast and fluid combat made NG1 with its slow and stale combat simply unplayable.

So much wrong. I'm playing it now and it's still amazing. The two systems are different, and preference might make you say one is better than the other, but to say NG1 is unplayable is the very definition of hyperbole.

That...looks...really good. Didn't see the steel on bone thing very much at all in the encounters.

The scythe was overpowered as hell in 2.

Jump, XXYYY for the literal win

there were a bunch of AI exploits like that in NG2. I used the Lunar staff at lv2 or 3 - XXYY, i think - which always takes off a limb and gives you invincible frames for an easy OT. Use UTs with the orbs and you can sleep through normal mode. The only things that beat this strat in the game are some bosses (the non-humanoid ones) and projectile spam! This is why I don't like NG2 as much...it doesn't feel like as much of an organic game on harder difficulties as much as it feels like i'm just exploiting a terse AI system.

they all work in NGS2 as well.

K' Dash

Yep. Fucking. Horrible.

haha, ninja dog.

I remeber pulling awesome combos and shit in master ninja, but that was because me and two friends played 1 stage each in competition to see who would pull off the best combos in master ninja, no runing, no jump and Y spaming, aaahh thise were the days.

Defunkled

Are you guys planning on getting this for the 360 or PS3? I have all of the Ninja Gaiden games on the 360, but I also have all the Sigma games on PS3. I like to have all of a series on a single console so I'll probably get the 360 version, barring any big performance gaps.

Are you guys planning on getting this for the 360 or PS3? I have all of the Ninja Gaiden games on the 360, but I also have all the Sigma games on PS3. I like to have all of a series on a single console so I'll probably get the 360 version, barring any big performance gaps.

I'm leaning 360 for the same reason despite owning both PS3 Sigmas as well. Performance will be the deciding factor for me though.

Magnalon

Neo Member
For what it's worth, I beat Master Ninja on NGS using the Dragon Sword 99% of the time. I only used the Vigoorian Flail to farm Ghost Fish. I know most pros used other weapons, which is cool because they probably got better scores than I did, but it's still an accomplishment and can be done.

As for the third iteration? I'm patiently waiting. I looked at ThoughtsOfSpeaking's post and it spoke to me that he's a clear fan of the series; I'm not too excited after hearing what he wrote.

It seems as if the series has taken a clear step back, but like he said, it also seems like it's *still* better than the junk we action fans get on a normal basis -- but then again, with all of that dev time and hype, it better be.

You can copy and paste my thoughts above for Devil May Cry [5] (as a huge DMC fan).

I'm in Canada, and I was just told the Collector's Edition is no longer coming out here. :(

Saddest Ninja Panda.

The only site online that I can find that even LISTS the collector's edition is gamestop.com...and they certainly don't ship here.

thelastword

Banned
Watched the stream for two minutes, that's it, I'm not watching anymore, don't want top spoil the story and encounters for myself. Looks great so far.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Man, bosses looks like they have enormous windows to inflict damage. The lack of attack variety and abundance of canned finishers makes it kind of boring to watch. :p

So much wrong. I'm playing it now and it's still amazing. The two systems are different, and preference might make you say one is better than the other, but to say NG1 is unplayable is the very definition of hyperbole.

I agree with this.

Its pretty interesting to see how the 2 games deal with combat so differently.

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Some DLC screenshot.

http://www.doaworld.com/forums/inde...general-thread/page__view__findpost__p__95466

Just be careful going to that board, the people there are actually excited and optimistic about this game, so you've been warned.

Yes! Weapons for campaign and not just ninja trials confirmed! Excitement rising somewhat. Pack all the dlc weapons into sigma 3, more ninpo, tweak the game for higher enemy damage output + add items back in, and maybe some more enemy variety and we'll have ourselves a ninja gaiden game. :)

Sadly, I don't think we'll ever see anything like this from NG3. :(

I really wish they just toned down the enemy chatter, honestly. It's really annoying.

d0c_zaius

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
If the general consensus here on gaf is that it will be better than NG2 then I'm going to give it a fair try.

I've fully accepted that NGB won't be eclipsed and I'm totally fine by that, that doesn't stop NG3 from being good ( all those leaks and early impressions on the other hand... )

Robot Pants

Ok the Hayashi hate subsided for a minute.....so I'm gonna bring it back.

Yes, I thoroughly believe Hayashi has no idea what makes NG great. Here are some examples of what he did to Sigma 2. A game that he didn't originally have control of. These are some of his...improvements. This is what he felt made the game better:

- No blood
- Horrible (forced) extra playable characters
- Removed upgrading weapons with essence at Muramasa's shop.
- Unlimited projectiles
- Removed Windmill shuriken
- Removed Tests of Valor
- Gave Ryu a GUN/CANNON

These things - especially those last three - tell me he doesn't get it. And I know I'm not alone in thinking this. Removing the Tests of Valor? A completely optional "side quest" that many players enjoyed completing? Come on.

So now he's at the helm of NG3 completely and has total control. What has he done?

- Ryu is now an government agent helping to take down terrorists.
- Ryu wears an ear piece and uses it to communicate to headquarters with
- 3 weapons (all swords, upgrade themselves)
- Completely regenerating health (not just the non-red part)
- Steel on Bone animations (and yes you still have to press a button to complete the animation even if the prompt isn't there)
- Ultimate technique is stocked after killing 3 enemies. No charging. No essence. And the animation for it is a snoozefest. Three sped up SOB animations in a row? Fascinating.
- 1 Ninpo. It also restores your health.
- KUNAI CLIMB
- Pointless QTEs. (I say pointless because I'm not completely against the the use of QTEs in any game. But seeing them in action in this game.. they really are pointless and didn't need to be added.)

And now that I'm watching the stream of this game, everything I thought this game would be has been confirmed. It looks so mundane.
There was a part where during a battle, Ryu stumbles to the ground because his arm is acting up. He gets up, screen distorted, and hunches around still swinging at his enemies (ALL WHILE THEY ARE JUST STANDING THERE LOOKING AT HIM), until he kills them or escapes the area. It's a joke, and it looks worse in motion.
Then
you control Ryu as he visits Hayabusa village and walks around taking in the sights, talking to the people of the village.
Yea, that's every NG fans dream.....

Whatever. If Hayashi is looking to appeal to a greater audience, that's fine. But there are better ways to do it. Easier difficulty, auto-attacking a la Bayonetta, you don't need to strip the entire game down and take away and change everything great about it.
This game doesn't seem like Ninja Gaiden, it just seems like that "cool ninja game" people show their friends, and can get through it without throwing a controller.

Skilletor

I watched about 30 minutes of the stream and came away impressed. I'm not expecting NGB levels of awesome, but I'm not feeling as worried about my purchase now.

TUESDAY!

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Ok the Hayashi hate subsided for a minute.....so I'm gonna bring it back.

Your bullet points are just regurgitating things everyone already knows and have known for a long time. In every thread, it's "Hayashi did this and this and this and that's bad!" There is no denying that the changes he made were mostly for the worse but you're really not adding anything at all to a discussion with that.

Also NG3 was written by Masato Kato, who also wrote a little series you may have heard of called the Ninja Gaiden trilogy, in which Ryu is working with the CIA to take down terrorists. Hmm.

It's kind of ironic that the original NG was one of the first games to prominently employ cutscenes to tell the story and was something that made it stand out, yet it's now considered unthinkable for NG3 to have a bigger focus on plot. :p

Ryan_IGN

Our exclusive review (i.e. the full version of that Gamespot forum poster's recap of our magazine version) is now online. Hope you guys enjoy the review. I've played every game in this series, and reviewing this one was...an interesting exercise.

OP: If you wouldn't mind, please update the OXM review link with the link in this post.

Top Bottom