• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct for NA/EU coming tomorrow (3DS, Q1 2014 games)

Darryl

Banned
they got a bunch of 3ds stuff they could and should be talking about so i'm not getting myself too excited. maybe they're startin to feel the doomed from the wii u and are making more efforts to localize more of their japanese titles.

maybe we'll get stuff like fantasy life, dragon quest vii, etc

JoeM86

Mmh...considering the recent time changes due to DST (right?), 8AM PST now means 11PM JPT while, before the end of October, it was 7AM PST which corresponded to the usual Japanese Direct time). Let's see if it's really worldwide, after all.

Nope. 8am PST is 4pm GMT which is 1am JST.

they got a bunch of 3ds stuff they could and should be talking about so i'm not getting myself too excited. maybe they're startin to feel the doomed from the wii u and are making more efforts to localize more of their japanese titles.

maybe we'll get stuff like fantasy life, dragon quest vii, etc

yeah, Fantasy Life would be nice too

kitsuneyo

With PS4 almost here, now would be the perfect moment to announce new Wii U games and VC stuff. Hopefully a Wii U-focused Direct coming soon.

What the fuck Nintendo. Its seems lile you dont even care about Wii U anymore. Just throw in some Zelda onions, a spicy X pepper and some new IP oil. Make it delicious.

Birathen

No Nintendo! Don't announce anything new! My wallet is strained as it is! D:
Doo eet! I don't care if I starve!

TDLink

My prediction of what this will be:

Definitely
Zelda: ALBW
Mario Party 3DS

Probably
Bravely Default
Ace Attorney v Professor Layton
New Prof Layton
Ace Attorney 5 DLC

Possibly
Monster Hunter 4
Dragon Quest 7
Yoshi's Island 3
Kirby 3DS
3DS Miiverse
Smash News

w00zey

This is the first time on neogaf that I wanted to write something snarky like just "Please understand". I just can't bring myself to do it. Instead I'll just say come on dragon quest info.

Chuckpebble

3DS Miiverse. The pervs forced their hand.

EDIT:

Although, I do recall them mentioning that that feature was due by the end of the year. And it is November.

Frodo

They will announce a 3DS bundle that comes with a WIi U, Pokemon X & Y, and the new Pokemon Fighter game for the Wii U.

drspeedy

Nintendo direct? Little detail and likely nothing new to be announced? There's a gif for that!

Simpsons_-_Hop_in_hype_train.gif

Top Bottom