• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct + Indie Showcase Announced for Tomorrow

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
This one reminds me of Sakuna, although that one looked better imo.

edit: Yakuza fuck yeah.

Last edited:

Hudo

I think the low-key best announcement here was that there's apparently a full-on remake of Trails in the Sky FC in the works

Natsuko

Rune Factory, yeah. :messenger_smiling_hearts:

One of the few farming games that interests me. And Yakuza isn't a bad ending, even though I've already played that on PlayStation and Xbox. The partner showcase had some good stuff. More than I had hoped for.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Oh god, Yakuza. I tried to get into the series and was bored out of my fucking mind in less than a few hours.
Come here

cd4d6935d110ca254b0bcb5ab79baef4.jpg

Sojiro

I think the low-key best announcement here was that there's apparently a full-on remake of Trails in the Sky FC in the works
That and Yakuza for me. It's a God damn shame that the TitS remake was in a fucking sizzle reel for a whole 5 seconds.

Last edited:

Blindy

This was a good showcase for me but I got so much stuff I liked.

- Coffee Talk Tokyo is cool, I played the 1st 2. They're solid 8/10 type of VN's. Def looking into that for 2025. Coffee Talk Pt II felt like DLC add on and more like 1.5 so hoping this might be a proper sequel.
- Sea of Stars DLC is great, another one I am looking forward to next year. Need some closure on characters from the main game who just never appeared again.
- Morsels looks insane, looks like some wacky 90's side scrolling shooter. Think Zombies ate my Neighbors.
- Pizza Tower getting a shadow drop for the Switch is big time. Not sure why this was only PC only to even begin with.
- Suikoden 1 and 2 HD Remakes getting a March 2025 is awesome. Luca Blight will anger more generations of gamers.
- Castlevania DS collection getting a shadow drop for today is just insane. I only played Portrait of Ruin which I liked a lot but Dawn of Sorrow is one I really wanted to play as I loved Aria of Sorrow.
- Capcom Dreamcast Fighting Collection(As I call it) is awesome. Rival Schools/Project Justice are fantastic and I had a lot of fun with Power Stone 1 and 2. Star Gladiator and some others coming to this collection too.

Hudo

It's a God damn shame that the TitS remake was in a fucking sizzle reel for a whole 5 seconds.
Yeah. I was also wondering why it didn't get its dedicated trailer spot.

Also. That Atelier game... is Atelier now an action RPG or so?

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Becoming an ARPG might finally make me play the series! Shame if not.
I really think they just took clips from when you choose a item or special attack since it usually plays a animation for it. The rest just seemed to be overworld traversal or a cinematic.

NanaMiku

Some games from the JP video that are interesting for me:
(Kairosoft x Doraemon)

Yay for new Atelier... But it looks a lot like Ryza..... Well, it's their best seller...

Capcom Fighting Collection 2 got Justice Gakuen

Urban Myth Dissolution Center

Can't read the title: Twitter the Game

Yay a game from my country

Robb

Gold Member
The Castlevania collection was neat. Other than that, very ā€˜mehā€™ show for me - as expected.

Krathoon

Gold Member
Yeah. I guess I will get the Dominus collection. It looks like it is not on Steam. I am sure it will come to Steam later on.

I find it rather strange that Haunted Castle is included in the Dominus Collection, as it was included in the Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection. They could have easily thrown in Chronicles (the PSX port + remaster of X68000 Akumajou Dracula) instead.

Krathoon

Gold Member
We shall see if they censored fighting collection 2 or not.

They kind of annoyed me when they censored and removed the secret endings on the DarkStalkers Japanese games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom