• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct + Indie Showcase Announced for Tomorrow

SEA OF STARS DLC!!!!!!

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Jsisto

date your furniture? Wtf. everyone involved in this “genre” should be ashamed of themselves. Everything from the art, voices and dialogue in these monstrosities makes me want to never leave my house. Ugh….

nikos

Peglin looks fun, and it releases today?!

I'd rather have it on PC, and can probably wait for it, but I may pick it up depending on its price.

EDIT: Been on Steam in Early Access for two years, lol. SOLD.

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Ah yes, give the Sea of Stars characters new moves in the DLC after you've used the same 3-4 moves for the whole fucking base game. Big brain move, indeed.

And yeah... after Date Everything I'm a bit worried to just walk around my house. Thanks for the nightmares.

Sojiro

Picopark 2 might be fun with some friends, but God these two narrators make it painful to watch with their "demonstration".

I always hear that Indie games are saving the industry but fuck me could I not give a shit about the majority of them 😆

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Tbh, from all the new indie titles they've revealed, I'm most looking forward to Coffee Talk Tokyo. The first two were cozy and enjoyable so I'll probably grab this one day 1.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Goat Sim 3: 12fps edition

Top Bottom