• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation on April 1st

Possible leak of new stage hazard for the Miiverse DLC arena:

6Sj9A2z.png

Ozium

I thought he tweeted a while ago as it was mentioned in the Gamexplain prediction video which has been up for hours....

old news is old

Grezzo and From are actually making a Souls style Zelda based in a mysterious cursed Clock Town-esque city and the final boss is Nightmare from Link's Awakening so all the dungeons are based on the townsfolk's nightmares and it stars an older Link from Twilight Princess looking for a way to reunite with Midna and your companion is the Skull Kid who makes creepy cryptic comments about the dark past of everything and then you woke up and realized it wasn't real and never will be

Grezzo and From are actually making a Souls style Zelda based in a mysterious cursed Clock Town-esque city and the final boss is Nightmare from Link's Awakening so all the dungeons are based on the townsfolk's nightmares and it stars an older Link from Twilight Princess looking for a way to reunite with Midna and your companion is the Skull Kid who makes creepy cryptic comments about the dark past of everything and then you woke up and realized it wasn't real and never will be

Well, I read this and immediately got sad. So there's that.

Nanashrew

Banned

00126.jpg

Darryl

Banned
skull kid needs a spin-off at this point. he has such rich plot and characterization. keep the the link puzzle-loving fanboys away from my depth. i can't tumbl a puzzle. this is common sense nintendo.

Ibuki

Banned
I look forward to dealing with a bunch of april fools shit leading up to the Direct. What an odd day to schedule it on.

Danneee

And thank god for that!

So the bare minimum is now:

Mewtwo DLC
Indie game footage
Ten million delirious gaf posts in the nest 16 hours.

I'm glad it's in the evening in my time zone. It makes me sad when I accidentally work through the night and stay up long enough to catch a morning direct.

I'm on team #NoZelda. If it's not ready for E3 I can't see them being able to show something now.

Besides, Metroid Prime 4 would just steal the light from the direct ;)

Top Bottom