• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - August 2016

L~A

NA:

Virtual Console on Wii U

- Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia – In the Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia game, you once again play as a Pokémon Ranger, working to help people, Pokémon and nature in a new area called the Almia Region. Starting out as a Student Ranger, you quickly earn the title of a full-fledged Pokémon Ranger. Along the way, you’ll meet and capture all kinds of different Pokémon.

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS

- Style Savvy: Fashion Forward – Demo Version – Try the Style Savvy: Fashion Forward game before you buy with this free demo. Master five different professions with their own game mechanics and challenges to take the fashion world by storm. Do you know fashion? Put your sense of style to the test!

Nintendo eShop sales:

Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

- Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures (Wii U and Nintendo 3DS) is 50 percent off (reduced from $9.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 9.
- Gardenscapes (Nintendo 3DS), Jones on Fire (Wii U) and more games from Joindots are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 18.

Nintendo eShop on Wii U

- Star Wars Pinball is 50 percent off (reduced from $9.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 18.
- Steel Rivals is more than 25 percent off (reduced from $6.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 25.
- Midnight 2 is 20 percent off (reduced from $1.99 to $1.59) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 25.
- Ascent of Kings is 25 percent off (reduced from $1.99 to $1.49) starting at 9 a.m. PT on Aug. 5 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 15.
- SDK Paint and Defense Dome are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 10.
- Beatbuddy is 55 percent off (reduced from $8.99 to $3.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 8.

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS

- Ash is 30 percent off (reduced from $3.99 to $2.79) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 25.
- My Pets is 70 percent off (reduced from $24.99 to $9.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 9.

Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:

New themes this week include:

- Toy Story
- Monsters, Inc.
- Winnie the Pooh
- Disney Princess
- Tangled
- Pokémon: Pokémon-Amie Substitute
- Pokémon: Pair Art Set

Also new this week:

- Stickman Super Athletics (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Dragon Skills (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Just Dance 2017 – Demo Version (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Overworld Defender Remix (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Shadows of Almia is a surprisingly good game, probably my favorite Pokemon spin-off right next to Explorers of the Sky.

Very funny script too.

TheMoon

Makes me wish every region got the same release at the same time. Nintendo ever say why they don't do this?

They don't need to. We know. NOA, NCL, NOE are all run independently and only really align themselves for the most major of things. There's not much more to it than that.

donny2112

So the closest we'll ever get to a real Star Fox re-release is the mini-game in Wario Ware Smooth Moves. Wish they'd make that a standalone game and do the whole thing that way. :/

TheMoon

So the closest we'll ever get to a real Star Fox re-release is the mini-game in Wario Ware Smooth Moves. Wish they'd make that a standalone game and do the whole thing that way. :/

or just do a remake with Halo Anniversary-style retro gfx switch

no reason to even play the choppy 12.5fps version anymore.

tolkir

Week 31 finished

7f5TM.png

WII U
eShop Original Software

Demos

• Just Dance 2017 (Ubisoft)
Virtual Console

Sales

• Beatbuddy is 55 percent off (reduced from $8.99 to $3.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 8.
  • Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures is 50 percent off (reduced from $9.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 9.
  • SDK Paint and Defense Dome are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 10.
  • Ascent of Kings is 25 percent off (reduced from $1.99 to $1.49) starting at 9 a.m. PT on Aug. 5 until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 15.
  • Jones on Fire (Wii U) and more games from Joindots are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 18.
  • Star Wars Pinball is 50 percent off (reduced from $9.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 18.
  • Steel Rivals is more than 25 percent off (reduced from $6.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 25.
  • Midnight 2 is 20 percent off (reduced from $1.99 to $1.59) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 25.

NINTENDO 3DS
eShop Original Software

Demos

• Style Savvy: Fashion Forward (Nintendo)
Sales

• Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures is 50 percent off (reduced from $9.99 to $4.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 9.
  • Gardenscapes, and more games from Joindots are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 18.
  • Ash is 30 percent off (reduced from $3.99 to $2.79) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Aug. 25.
  • My Pets is 70 percent off (reduced from $24.99 to $9.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 9.

vYU92.png

WII U
Sales

• Ascent of Kings (Nostatic Software) - €1.49/£1.11 (Ends August 11, normally €1.99/£1.49)
  • Star Wars Pinball (Zen Studios) - €4.99/£3.99 (Ends August 18, normally €9.99/£7.99)
  • Zen Pinball 2: Zen Classics Pack (Zen Studios) - €4.99/£3.99 (Ends August 18, normally €9.99/£7.99)
  • Nano Assault Neo (Shin'en Multimedia) - €7.49/£6.70 (Ends August 25, normally €9.99/£8.99)
  • Blok Drop X Twisted Fusion (RCMADIAX) - €2.00/£1.80 (Ends September 1, normally €2.99/£2.69)
  • Color Bombs (RCMADIAX) - €0.99/£0.92 (Ends September 1, normally €1.49/£1.39)
  • More sales

NINTENDO 3DS
eShop Original Software

Demos

• Alien on the Run (Joindots)
Sales

• Goosebumps: The Game (GameMill) - €19.99/£14.99 (Permanent, was €24.99/£19.99)

uxwGK.png

WII U
Virtual Console

Wii Software

NINTENDO 3DS
eShop Original Software

eShop Retail Software

donny2112

for the framerate? :D

edit: I saw this because we popped in the original (PAL) copy at a friend's after BBQing last weekend. And boy, oh boy...

It's like slowdown in Perfect Dark 64 vs. the 360 remake. The 1 fps when launching multiple n-Bombs/explosions became part of the strategy there. :lol

PtM

Banned
vYU92.png

WII U
Sales

• Ascent of Kings (Nostatic Software) - €1.49/£1.11 (Ends August 11, normally €1.99/£1.49)
  • Star Wars Pinball (Zen Studios) - €4.99/£3.99 (Ends August 18, normally €9.99/£7.99)
  • Zen Pinball 2: Zen Classics Pack (Zen Studios) - €4.99/£3.99 (Ends August 18, normally €9.99/£7.99)
  • Nano Assault Neo (Shin'en Multimedia) - €7.49/£6.70 (Ends August 25, normally €9.99/£8.99)
  • Blok Drop X Twisted Fusion (RCMADIAX) - €2.00/£1.80 (Ends September 1, normally €2.99/£2.69)
  • Color Bombs (RCMADIAX) - €0.99/£0.92 (Ends September 1, normally €1.49/£1.39)
  • More sales
No URL.

They don't need to. We know. NOA, NCL, NOE are all run independently and only really align themselves for the most major of things. There's not much more to it than that.

Please let people just voice their wishes, it isn't port begging. Being vocal about this is the only thing that might have Nintendo and other companies take note. There is already almost no discussion regarding 3DS Super NES VC on Neogaf.. this doesn't hurt.

I am looking forward to the separate Puyo Puyo release in NA.

TheMoon

Please let people just voice their wishes, it isn't port begging. Being vocal about this is the only thing that might have Nintendo and other companies take note. There is already almost no discussion regarding 3DS Super NES VC on Neogaf.. this doesn't hurt.

? There was a question. That post was the answer to that question. I don't get this response, honestly.

donny2112

Seems a misunderstanding. Would love a portable Star Fox SNES, but they seem to not have the license for it for some reason.

? There was a question. That post was the answer to that question. I don't get this response, honestly.

No misunderstanding, every time I bring up any question/request regarding the SNES VC releases, I have been hit with these 'we know, what are you talking about, don't ask stupid questions' type responses. I guess I will find another thread to discuss something I'm extremely hyped about.

TheMoon

No misunderstanding, every time I bring up any question/request regarding the SNES VC releases, I have been hit with these 'we know, what are you talking about, don't ask stupid questions' type responses. I guess I will find another thread to discuss something I'm extremely hyped about.

I wasn't even talking/responding to you, I don't get why you're jumping on this now. This is/was a very clear question -> answer process. What that has to do with you and your hype and talking about things is beyond me.

zroid

Banned
Moon you gotta change your avatar back to the Majora's Mask Moon, because that's how everyone perceives you :lol

donny2112

No misunderstanding,

You're not reading the same thread as the rest of us. Someone asked if Nintendo would ever tell us why they don't synchronize releases across regions, and The Moon responded correctly that it is already known why, since there are three separate companies with independent control over release dates (usually) involved. It had nothing to do with shutting down someone asking for ports.

Yes, it's a misunderstanding on your part.

Socreges

Banned
I wasn't even talking/responding to you, I don't get why you're jumping on this now. This is/was a very clear question -> answer process. What that has to do with you and your hype and talking about things is beyond me.
Your initial response was a bit patronizing, which seems to have provoked something. :p

donny2112

Your initial response was a bit patronizing, which seems to have provoked something. :p

So you're saying it's a case of PTSD with an unrelated stressor provoking a response related to the original episode. Possible! Posting on NeoGAF can be traumatic, at times. :lol

Socreges

Banned
So you're saying it's a case of PTSD with an unrelated stressor provoking a response related to the original episode. Possible! Posting on NeoGAF can be traumatic, at times. :lol
I just checked WebMD and verified your hypothesis. GAF PTSD isn't to be trifled with

TheMoon

Moon you gotta change your avatar back to the Majora's Mask Moon, because that's how everyone perceives you :lol

Might as well :D

Or put a disclaimer in every post to not read everything as if I'm shouting angrily or spitting on the floor afterwards.^^

VLiberty

So pleasantly surprised the Alien on the Run is out on the eu eshop. Out of nowhere :D

now, if only Shantae Risky's Revenge DX and Monster Tale Ultimate would release as well...

I bought a WD external HDD for my Wii U and I put it in and it will recognize that it needs to be formatted and I tell it to format. But it won't do it.

What should I do?

Pokemaniac

I bought a WD external HDD for my Wii U and I put it in and it will recognize that it needs to be formatted and I tell it to format. But it won't do it.

What should I do?

You're going to need to be a bit more specific. What exactly happens when you tell it to format?

Orgen

Super Paper Mario this week in PAL.

+ @

on N3DS VC

edit: I hope I didn't offend anyone with this post.

XOXO

Damnnnnnnnnnnnn I bought SPM one month ago for 16€... if the game is less than that (maybe one deal for 9,99€) I'll blame the Moon for everything :D

TheMoon

Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

Super Paper Mario (Nintendo, Wii DL) - €19.99/£17.99
The planet’s favourite moustachio'd hero returns in the third Paper Mario game, bringing a different perspective to the series as he calls on old friends – and foes – to help him tackle a mysterious enemy from a bizarre parallel universe. Lead Mario in his quest to overthrow the evil Count Bleck before he succeeds in creating a Chaos Heart and bringing about the end of the world as we know it, playing as Luigi, Princess Peach and Bowser along the way as you free them from captivity. With the Wii Remote held sideways like the traditional NES controller, Mario’s quest starts off as a classic platform adventure - but appearances can be deceiving! With a press of the A Button, your perspective on the world changes from 2D to 3D, and the seemingly flat worlds gain hidden depth, with plenty of secrets to be discovered. An involving mixture of RPG and platform elements, Super Paper Mario offers a huge adventure spread over eight eye-catching environments with something new to discover around every corner. Enlist the aid of Pixl sidekicks along your path to gain special skills. By pointing the Wii Remote at the screen for example, you can get secret information and reveal hidden objects along the way!

360 Breakout (nuGAME) - €7.00/£6.00
360 Breakout is a breakout game out of the ordinary. Offers single player, two player co-op and two player VS mode. Supports off-TV Play mode.

Frankenstein - Master of Death (Joindots) - €7.99/£5.99
Victor Frankenstein, an old friend and a brilliant scientist has managed to resurrect the dead! However, the border between life and death is fragile and Victor has learned the hard way that this balance should not be tempered with... Face terrible monsters, overcome obstacles and solve clues. Save unhappy creatures from being a victim of an extremely inhuman experiment and stop the baron Igor. Help restore the course of nature and save Victor and his wife, Elizabeth! Solve perplexing puzzles and explore colourful locations in ""Dracula’s Legacy"".

Mortar Melon (Nitrolic Games) - €5.00/£4.49
Drag the mortar, aim, and fling the melon to collect the fruit! Whizzing through the air you'll fly across the world, tapping and dragging your environment to release the juicy goods! Look out for pointy objects or you'll explode on impact, sending melony chunks and pips flying! It's a crazy, fruity, physics machine - launching its way onto the Wii U!

Plenty of Fishies (Nitrolic Games) - €5.00/£4.49
Exclusive to the Wii U; Plenty Of Fishies is a game that challenges you to get the best score possible in several different game modes, mainly by eating smaller fish as you get bigger. With several multiplayer options and single player, the amount of fun to be had is almost endless. Each level has its own goals, and each mode is different in many ways. With online leaderboards, challenge yourself with other people’s scores from all over the world!

Special offers
Resident Evil Revelations (CAPCOM) - €9.99/£7.99 (Ends August 25, normally €49.99/£39.99)
DuckTales: Remastered (CAPCOM) - €5.99/£4.79 (Ends August 25, normally €14.99/£11.99)
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara (CAPCOM) - €4.94/ £3.95 (Ends August 25, normally €14.99/£11.99)
Trine 2: Director's Cut (Frozenbyte) - €8.49/£6.99 (Ends August 29, normally €16.99/£13.99)
Trine Enchanted Edition (Frozenbyte) - €6.49/£5.49 (Ends August 29, normally €12.99/£10.99)
Joe's Diner (Joindots) - €4.99/£3.77 (Ends August 25, normally €7.99/£5.99)
Suspension Railroad Simulator (Joindots) - €6.39/£4.79 (Ends August 25, normally €7.99/£5.99)
REPTILIAN REBELLION (Herrero) - €1.49/£1.29 (Ends September 1, normally €1.99/£1.79)
Wicked Monsters Blast! HD PLUS (CORECELL) - €2.99/£2.69 (Ends September 1, normally €7.99/£7.19)

Nintendo eShop (New 3DS)

Mega Man X2 (CAPCOM, SNES VC) - €7.99/£7.19 (€3.99/£3.59 if your purchased Mega Man X3, offer ends August 25)
In the action classic Mega Man X2, X must lead a fight against a new threat: Maverick Reploid rebels known as X-Hunters, plus eight new and deadlier Mavericks! Fortunately, Dr Light has supplied state of the art upgrades. Seek out the capsules to equip X with a Double Charge Shot, Body Armour and more. X can also ride in vehicles like the Mobile Attack Armour and Mobile Attack Cycle. And of course, X can use the abilities of defeated Mavericks, to turn the enemies' weapons against them!

Mega Man X3 (CAPCOM, SNES VC) - €7.99/£7.19 (€3.99/£3.59 if your purchased Mega Man X2, offer ends August 25)
Just when it seemed like a cure for the Reploids had been found, suddenly the once-peaceful robots are turning back into rogue Mavericks. As Maverick Hunters, Mega Man X and Zero spring into action. Mega Man X3 is the final chapter of the series on Super Nintendo. Play as Mega Man X or, for the first time, as Zero who has even more powerful weaponry. In addition to the classic run-and-gun gameplay, collect armour and new Enhancement Chips to upgrade your abilities further. Do you have the skills to fight this latest outbreak?

Nintendo eShop (3DS)

Ambition of the Slimes (CIRCLE Ent.) - €5.00/£4.79
Ambition of the Slimes is a turn-based strategy RPG that controls the slime to battle. The slimes are very weak but they can take over enemy units and manipulate them to battle. Different kinds of slimes have their own abilities, you have to choose the proper slime to take over the enemy and consider how to battle.

Many tactics can be used in battle and your choice is the key to victory. Try another one if you cannot defeat your enemy because the slimes are too weak to battle by themselves.

Doll Fashion Atelier (Teyon) - €4.99/£4.49
Follow your infinite imagination and sense of fashion to create one-of-a-kind stylish dolls! Choose a doll from 5 different themes: Pretty, Gothic, Victorian, Princess or Antique, and dress it up in stunning clothing pieces! There are over 600 items available, including clothes, shoes, accessories, hairstyles, make-ups and more! Add a frame and a background, draw a doodle and take a photo with a camera on your Nintendo 3DS. Show your doll collections by creating albums and saving them to your SD card or sharing them on Miiverse.

Disney Art Academy Demo (Nintendo) - Free
Learn to draw dozens of Disney and Pixar Characters in Disney Art Academy! You can use a wide variety of tools to learn to draw more than 80 Disney and Pixar characters in 2D. By setting your own pace through multiple easy-to-follow lessons, characters like Mickey Mouse, Nemo from Finding Nemo, Elsa from Frozen, Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story and Simba from The Lion King come to life on your Nintendo 3DS!

Undead Bowling Demo (Joindots) - Free
Welcome to Undead Bowling! Prevent hordes of blood-thirsty zombies from sinking their rotten teeth into your flesh by mowing them down with a cannon bowling ball! Turn on stereoscopic 3D for extra impact to make this the best zombie bowling experience you can get, until the world is overrun by zombies and someone opens a bowling alley. It's sometime in the future and zombies have overrun the earth. The pins at the local bowling alley have been eaten so the owner has rounded up a good supply of zombies to use instead. Throw cannon bowling balls along the bowling lane filled with zombies to flatten as many as you can. Make use of three different types of bowling balls including a cannon bowling ball, a Hell Fire bowling ball and the devastating Mince Grinder, that tears through everything on the lane. Use the Circle Pad to steer your bowling ball into the zombies that crowd the lane, squashing as many as you can and preventing them from eating you alive!

Animal Crossing: Summer Fun (Nintendo, theme available August 12) - €1.99/£1.79
A summery Animal Crossing theme. Scroll the Touch Screen to watch the characters swim - can you spot Mr. Resetti?

Special offers
Resident Evil Revelations (CAPCOM) - €8.99/£7.49 (Ends August 25, normally €29.99/£24.99)
AeternoBlade (CORECELL) - €4.99/£4.49 (Ends September 1, normally €14.99/£13.50)
Beyblade Evolution (Rising Star Games) - €4.99/£4.99 (Ends August 25, normally €19.99/£19.99)
BIT.TRIP SAGA (Rising Star Games) - €4.99/£4.99 (Ends August 25, normally €19.99/£17.99)
Girl's Fashion Shoot (Rising Star Games) - €4.99/£4.99 (Ends August 25, normally €19.99/£19.99)
Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi (Rising Star Games) - €11.99/£11.99 (Ends August 25, normally €29.99/£29.99)
Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (Rising Star Games) - €9.99/£8.99 (Ends August 25, normally €19.99/£17.99)
Hometown Story (Rising Star Games) - €7.49/£7.49 (Ends August 25, normally €29.99/£29.99)
Shifting World (Rising Star Games) - €4.99/£4.99 (Ends August 25, normally €19.99/£17.99)
Virtue's Last Reward (Rising Star Games) - €12.49/£9.99 (Ends August 25, normally €24.99/£19.99)
SADAME (Rising Star Games) - €7.49/£6.49 (Ends August 25, normally €14.99/£12.99)
Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D (CAPCOM) - €3.99/£3.59 (Ends August 25, normally €9.99/£8.99)
Super Street Fighter IV 3D (CAPCOM) - €7.99/£7.19 (Ends August 25, normally €19.99/£17.99)
Mega Man Legacy Collection (CAPCOM) - €9.99/£7.99 (Ends August 25, normally €14.99/£11.99) //// first time on sale!
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (CAPCOM) - €14.99/£12.49 (Ends August 25, normally €29.99/£24.99)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Dual Destinies (CAPCOM) - €9.99/£7.99 (Ends August 25, normally €24.99/£19.99)
Return to PopoloCrois: A STORY OF SEASONS Fairytale (Marvelous) - €22.99/£19.99 (Ends August 25, normally €34.99/£29.99) //// first time on sale!
10-in-1: Arcade Collection (Gamelion) - €0.99/£0.89 (Ends September 1, normally €1.99/£1.79)
Crazy Kangaroo (Gamelion) - €0.99/£0.89 (Ends September 1, normally €1.99/£1.79)
Hazumi (Gamelion) - €1.30/£0.99 (Ends September 1, normally €2.69/£1.99)
League of Heroes (Gamelion) - €1.99/£1.79 (Ends September 1, normally €3.99/£3.59)
Monster Shooter (Gamelion) - €1.99/£1.60 (Ends September 1, normally €4.00/£3.20)
Pick-A-Gem (Gamelion) - €1.49/£1.29 (Ends September 1, normally €2.99/£2.79)
PIX3D (Gamelion) - €1.99/£1.79 (Ends September 1, normally €3.99/£3.59)
Rage of the Gladiator (Gamelion) - €3.49/£3.09 (Ends September 1, normally €6.99/£6.29)
SpeedX 3D Hyper Edition (Gamelion) - €0.99/£0.89 (Ends September 1, normally €1.99/£1.79)
SpeedX (Gamelion) - €1.49/£1.29 (Ends September 1, normally €2.99/£2.69)
Funfair Party Games (Joindots) - €4.99/£3.69 (Ends August 25, normally €6.99/£4.99)
Jewel Match 3 (Joindots) - €3.99/£2.89 (Ends August 25, normally €6.99/£4.99)
Pazuru (Joindots) - €4.99/£2.99 (Ends August 25, normally €5.99/£3.99)
Undead Bowling (Joindots) - €2.99/£2.13 (Ends August 25, normally €6.99/£4.99)
Brunch Panic (CIRCLE Ent.) - €2.99/£2.49 (Ends September 1, normally €3.99/£3.39)
Petit Novel series - Harvest December (CIRCLE Ent.) - €7.99/£6.39 (Ends September 1, normally €11.99/£9.19)
Sweet Memories Blackjack (CIRCLE Ent.) - €2.99/£2.39 (Ends September 1, normally €3.99/£3.19)
Real Heroes: Firefighter 3D Download Version (Zordix AB) - €4.99/£4.49 (Ends August 18, normally €9.99/£8.99)

Damnnnnnnnnnnnn I bought SPM one month ago for 16€... if the game is less than that (maybe one deal for 9,99€) I'll blame the Moon for everything :D

Why would it be less? All Wii games are 20€. (obvi ignoring fancy pants discounts that only happen on rare occasions)

Orgen

Why would it be less? All Wii games are 20€. (obvi ignoring fancy pants discounts that only happen on rare occasions)

Yep that's what I was fearing: "Get it now for 9,99€ in a special first week sale!" but it was not the case :D (maybe it happens when Colour Splash gets released).

And that's a lot of sales for 3DS games! Maybe it's time to get Dual Destinies even if I didn't play Apollo yet...

Robin64

Excellent price for Mega Man Legacy Collection, especially if you have none of the VC games already.

Well that certainly makes up for last week!

I almost bought the Mega Man Legacy Collection a couple of weeks back when MM7 & MMX came out, but I remembered it had been on sale for PS4 and so thought it's only a matter of time before the 3DS version goes on sale too... yay!

I've been waiting for a PopoloCrois reduction but it might have to miss out this time, still need to pick up the Street Fighter games too :(

PtM

Banned
Well that certainly makes up for last week!

I almost bought the Mega Man Legacy Collection a couple of weeks back when MM7 & MMX came out, but I remembered it had been on sale for PS4 and so thought it's only a matter of time before the 3DS version goes on sale too... yay!

I've been waiting for a PopoloCrois reduction but it might have to miss out this time, still need to pick up the Street Fighter games too :(
Or you just get SSF4 for 8€, that's the one with (even online) multiplayer.

Myself, I'm looking at the Mega Men and Sadame.

TheMoon

Yep that's what I was fearing: "Get it now for 9,99€ in a special first week sale!" but it was not the case :D (maybe it happens when Colour Splash gets released).

They don't really do that though. Can't even remember the last Wii game with a 50% discount.

Top Bottom