• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - June 2015

RedColumn

I was hoping for Star Fox Command this week for Europe, after all this E3 news about the new game :p.
They should, from now on, start making N64+NDS+GBA game every week, until GC arrives.... if arrive :(

Seems that Azure Striker GUNVOLT still have the offer of Mighty Gunvolt (I think it finish once this one come this thursday)

btw, for those interested on indie games, I updated the site, and now you can save the list of your indie games, and the one that you want to have. I find it good for the wish list to check which one are on sale :). Its working with cookies, so its not need to login.
Indie-eShop.com
85XEhly.png

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I need a Virtual Console recommendation. I'm looking for a fun, with a reasonable length (less than 20 hrs), that aged well. Here are some of games I was considering:
- Paper Mario 64
- Advanced Wars
- Fire Emblem
- Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (only one I played back in the day)
- Mega Man Zero series
- Breath of Fire series
- Metroid Fusion

I'm only thinking about purchasing a single game for the time being. Thoughts?

RedColumn

I need a Virtual Console recommendation. I'm looking for a fun, with a reasonable length (less than 20 hrs), that aged well. Here are some of games I was considering:
- Paper Mario 64
- Advanced Wars
- Fire Emblem
- Mega Man Zero series
- Breath of Fire series
- Metroid Fusion

Paper Mario 64 and Metroid Fusion are the ones that I enjoyed the most

Dee Dee

So another week where they send out the PR when and how they feel like it?

Also: Still no Lego Jurassic World for Wii U???

TheMoon

So another week where they send out the PR when and how they feel like it?

Also: Still no Lego Jurassic World for Wii U???

Not sure why nobody has posted it yet. The PR came out as usual.

#########################

Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo, N64 VC) - €9.99/£8.99
Join legendary hero Link as he journeys across Hyrule, and even through time, to thwart the plans of Ganondorf. Wield incredible weapons and items, battle ferocious bosses, and solve brain-teasing puzzles, in this acclaimed chapter of the Zelda series. Whether you’re experiencing it for the first time or not, the original Nintendo 64 version is a treasure of gaming history; introducing ground-breaking new 3D visuals, plus a highly influential combat system and a captivating story. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is a masterpiece!

This is the European version of the game with corrected aspect ratio. If you own this title on your Wii, perform a system transfer from your Wii to your Wii U to receive a special upgrade price.

Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon (Nintendo, DS VC) - €9.99/£8.99
Discover the origins of the Fire Emblem saga! As young hero Marth, you must reclaim your stolen homeland and save your sister from the evil forces of Medeus. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon is an enhanced Nintendo DS remake of the original Fire Emblem for Famicom, previously released only in Japan. Assemble an army and plot your strategy in turn-based battles, taking into consideration the terrain, unit strengths and weaknesses, to defeat enemy forces. Become a hero, save the kingdom and your family’s future!

Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising (Nintendo, Nintendo, GBA VC) - €6.99/£6.29
The Black Hole Army is back in this storming sequel to the acclaimed strategy game. Enemy CO Sturm is leading a new invasion force, and it’ll take the combined might of all armies to stop him. Play as several COs from across the world, each with their own unique abilities and CO Powers that can turn the tide of battle. Advance Wars 2 also features new army units like the destructive Neotank, and missile silos for long-range warfare. Plus there is also a map designer for you to create your own battlegrounds, so let your imagination run wild!

LEGO Jurassic World (WB Games, available June 30) - €49.99/£34.99
Following the epic storylines of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III, as well as the highly anticipated Jurassic World, LEGO Jurassic World is the first videogame where players will be able to relive and experience all four Jurassic films. Reimagined in LEGO form and told in TT Games’ signature classic LEGO humour, the thrilling adventure recreates unforgettable scenes and action sequences from the films, allowing fans to play through key moments and giving them the opportunity to fully explore the expansive grounds of Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna.

Roving Rogue (PadaOne Games) - €7.99/£7.19
Every story has a beginning. But this one starts at the end. You just killed the last boss. The only thing you remember is that you’ve lost your memory. Well, at least you’re still able to teleport yourself a few metres... Is that it? Play the role of Kurt and discover a fun, old-school 2D platform game with a multiplayer mode. Explore over 40 levels as you try to recall your memories and look for the way back to... well... wherever it is you came from. A story told backwards, full of twists and surprises. More than 40 levels that will challenge even the most experienced players. A multiplayer mode in which you can help your friends... or make their lives miserable. Classic pixel-art aesthetics that will take you back to the golden age of video games. Welcome to Roving Rogue!

Special offers

SDK Paint (Hullbreach Studios) - €3.39/£2.99 (Ends July 9, normally €4.49/£3.99)
Ittle Dew (Ludosity) - €4.99/£4.49 (Ends July 30, normally €9.99/£8.99)

Nintendo eShop (3DS)

Shingeki no Kyojin: Humanity in Chains (Atlus) - €29.99/£34.99
For the first time ever, the hit series Shingeki no Kyojin comes to Europe on Nintendo 3DS. Take flight and eliminate all the Titans in Shingeki no Kyojin: Humanity in Chains. Join Eren, Mikasa, and the Scout Regiment as they defend the Walls in this enhanced version of a Shingeki no Kyojin game previously released only in Japan! Play as the main cast and interact with the characters that you know and love. However, living in a world filled with Titans means that you’ll have to fight to survive. Use your speed to control the omni-directional mobility gear and your brain to find opportunities to attack. If you can’t do it alone, recruit your friends and go Titan hunting through the online co-op mode. Don’t underestimate these Titans though—their behaviour is erratic and will require every ounce of ability from you as you make a last stand for the human race. As the footsteps of the Titans grow closer, will you hide in fear or become humanity’s last hope?

Bonus code for theme "SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN Theme" with each purchase.

Mighty Gunvolt (Inti Creates) - €3.49/£3.19
Get ready for a blast from the 8-bit past with the all-new 2D action/platforming game, MIGHTY GUNVOLT! A loving nod to the retro sidescrollers of the late '80s, MIGHTY GUNVOLT offers simple controls, cute & colourful graphics, a surprising amount of complexity and fun. Play as one of three characters: Gunvolt, the star of Azure Striker GUNVOLT, Ekoro, an angel from Japan's Gal*Gun series, or Beck, the hero of Mighty No. 9. Each character possesses unique skills that will allow players to keep challenging each stage in new creative ways!

You get a free download code for MIGHTY GUNVOLT for Nintendo 3DS if you purchase Azure Striker GUNVOLT from Nintendo eShop by 02/07/2015!

The Smurfs (Ubisoft) - €19.99/£17.99
Dive in for a memorable journey in the colorful comic book world of the Smurfs. Meet Papa Smurf, Smurfette, hefty Smurf and many more of your favorite Smurfs. But watch out, don’t let the villainous Gargamel and his cat Azrael catch you! Play and replay a fantastic collection of games for endless hours of fun. Collect resources and progress through an extraordinary and original story to help the Smurfs rebuild their village. Make your own unique Smurf village!

Paddington: Adventures in London (Amuman Interactive) - €29.99/£24.99
A bear in the city! The adventures of a very special bear. Help the inhabitants of London and become the perfect "Gentlebear". Make marmalade, dance along to the rhythm, catch pickpockets. Numerous missions await you! He has only just begun to get to know London.

Yakari: The Mystery of Four-Seasons (Anuman Interactive) - €29.99/£24.99
Step into shoes of your favourite hero in his new adventure! Head off on an adventure with Yakari to solve the Four Seasons mystery. Discover why winter came all of a sudden for Yakari and his tribe. Brave the elements in a universe full of colour. Your friend’s animals will accompany you throughout your adventure.

Mahjong 3D Warriors of the Emperor (Treva Entertainment) - €19.99/£17.99
As a powerful commander, enter the field of battle and conquer the Chinese Empire with some exciting Mahjong puzzles. Immerse yourself into the stunning 3D environment and experience a new dimension in board games. Solve over 160 tricky Mahjong puzzles, use special power-ups like Whirlwind or Earthquake to help you, and create and play an infinite number of puzzles in the level editor. Experience the thrilling and entertaining story!

Fantasy Pirates (EnjoyUp Games) - €1.99/£1.99
Join in the adventures of the pirate clan. Sail the seas in search of islands and forts with treasures. It is a world of fantasy where you will find unusual things like piggy boats, rare sea monsters and all types of strange objects. Keep both treasures and enemies in sight with 360 degrees circular navigation, a simple, yet very effective system. Another ability of your fantastic pirate ship is that it jumps and dives, which is very necessary to dodge or jump over obstacles and move forward in the adventure. The touch screen controls shooting, which means you will have intuitive and absolute precision. Try Adventure mode with a pyramid-shaped map where you choose both your path and the difficulty, fight with over 15 enemies simultaneously. Get special items, such as the 'super canon', which will give you total destruction power, devastating everything you find along the way, or the 'flea ship' Item, where you become as small as an elusive flea. Challenge your friends in 1-on-1 online mode to become the world's greatest pirate!

Karous -The Beast of Re:Eden- (CIRCLE Ent.) - €5.99/£4.79
Two sisters escape their fate as research subjects and fight to survive using aircrafts of war. Karous -The Beast of Re:Eden- is a 3D vertical shooting game. This game allows players to design their own aircraft by letting them choose which weapons and items they take with them into battle. The player's aircraft can use shields, different shots, bombs and swords. Each of these will level up the more they're used and increase in power. Additional weapons and items will unlock as the player progresses. Karous -The Beast of Re:Eden- features over 100 missions to complete along with a number of achievements in addition to boss battles. Unlike traditional shooting games, Karous' mission system gives the player the freedom to follow multiple paths which can lead to different endings.

Special offers

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies (Capcom) - €13.99/£11.19 (Ends July 16, normally €24.99/£19.99)
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (Capcom) - €22.49/£18.74 (Ends July 16, normally €29.99/£24.99)
Secrets of the Titanic 1912-2015 (Avanquest) - €2.99/£1.99 (Ends July 16, normally €10.99/£9.99)
Hotel Transylvania (Avanquest) - €4.99/£4.99 (Ends July 16, normally €19.99/£17.99)
Doodle Jump Adventures (Avanquest) - €4.99/£4.99 (Ends July 16, normally €24.99/£19.99)
Jewel Quest The Sapphire Dragons (MSL) - €4.99/£4.49 (Ends July 30, normally €11.99/£10.79)
Jewel Quest Mysteries 3 - The Seventh Gate (MSL) - €2.99/£2.69 (Ends July 30, normally €11.99/£10.79)
Mystery Case Files Return to Ravenhearst (MSL) - €4.99/£4.49 (Ends July 30, normally €11.99/£10.79)
Mystery Case Files Ravenhearst (MSL) - €4.99/£4.49 (Ends July 30, normally €11.99/£10.79)
Hidden Expedition Titanic (MSL) - €3.99/£3.59 (Ends July 30, normally €11.99/£10.79)
Mystery Case Files Dire Grove (MSL) - €3.99/£3.59 (Ends July 30, normally €11.99/£10.79)
4 Elements (MSL) - €2.99/£2.69 (Ends July 30, normally €12.00/£10.79)
Luxor (MSL) - €2.99/£2.69 (Ends July 30, normally €11.99/£10.79)
Jewel Quest 4 Heritage (MSL) - €2.99/£2.69 (Ends July 30, normally €11.99/£10.79)
Secret Mysteries in London (MSL) - €2.99/£2.69 (Ends July 30, normally €11.99/£10.79)
Azada (MSL) - €2.99/£2.69 (Ends July 30, normally €11.99/£10.79)
Toy Stunt Bike (Wobbly Tooth) - €2.49/£2.25 (Ends July 30, normally €4.99/£4.49)
3D Game Collection (Joindots) - €4.99/£3.69 (Ends July 16, normally €6.99/£4.99)
Funfair Party Games (Joindots) - €4.99/£3.69 (Ends July 16, normally €6.99/£4.99)
Gardenscapes (Joindots) - €5.99/£4.49 (Ends July 16, normally €7.99/£5.99)
Jewel Match 3 (Joindots) - €4.99/£3.99 (Ends July 16, normally €6.99/£4.99)
Safari Quest (Joindots) - €4.99/£3.99 (Ends July 16, normally €6.99/£4.99)
European Conqueror 3D (CIRCLE Ent.) - €2.99/£2.39 (Ends July 23, normally €3.99/£3.19)
The Legend of Dark Witch - Chronicle 2D ACT (CIRCLE Ent.) - €2.99/£2.39 (Ends July 23, normally €3.99/£3.19)
Football Up 3D (EnjoyUp Games) - €1.99/£1.79 (Ends July 30, normally €2.99/£2.36)
Tappingo (CIRCLE Ent.) - €1.99/£1.79 (Ends July 30, normally €2.99/£2.49)

- Paper Mario 64
- Advanced Wars
- Fire Emblem
- Mega Man Zero series
- Breath of Fire series
- Metroid Fusion

I'd go with Paper Mario 64.

Europe in full VC force this week. I wonder what NoA will get..

Experien

I was hoping for Star Fox Command this week for Europe, after all this E3 news about the new game :p.
They should, from now on, start making N64+NDS+GBA game every week, until GC arrives.... if arrive :(

Seems that Azure Striker GUNVOLT still have the offer of Mighty Gunvolt (I think it finish once this one come this thursday)

btw, for those interested on indie games, I updated the site, and now you can save the list of your indie games, and the one that you want to have. I find it good for the wish list to check which one are on sale :). Its working with cookies, so its not need to login.
Indie-eShop.com

I am quite confused by this site. Is this more of a "look what's coming out this week" since most people got locked out of the Press Site or what?

Ladekabel

Damn, if only the Steam Sale didn't happen. I probably got Phoenix Wright Trilogy in a heartbeat. At least the wishlist is growing...

RedColumn

I am quite confused by this site. Is this more of a "look what's coming out this week" since most people got locked out of the Press Site or what?

Its just focused on the indie games on Nintendo Platforms. The main site shows what is coming each weeks and the sales, and the subpages you find the current sales, upcoming, top by metacritics, and be able to do your wishlist. Each game has its profile with videos, pictures and description. But its only for indie games.

terrisus

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Nintendo, N64 VC)

Megaton.

Don't care that I already own it on N64, GCN, and 3DS.
I'm totally buying it again as soon as it hits the US.

Ocarina of Time is amazing.
Playing it on the gamepad will be great.

TheMoon

Megaton.

Don't care that I already own it on N64, GCN, and 3DS.
I'm totally buying it again as soon as it hits the US.

Ocarina of Time is amazing.
Playing it on the gamepad will be great.

Where have you been? That news was posted on Saturday :D

Robin64

Amusing how Advance Wars 2 is English only, while one of the reasons we are getting a PAL Ocarina of Time is to have multiple languages.

Richie

Wonder if they'll do anything about Ocarina's framerate. I think they didn't for the Wii but it's been done for DK64, so hope dies last.

Wow, NoE going VC crazy this week.

I hope people complain about Ocarina being 50hz only though. That
or we'll be playing that same version on the NX as well.

Tizoc

Bah nothing in sales for me but
Everybody get Legend of Dark Witch, it's a wonderful 2D Megaman-style action game

Robin64

Wow, NoE going VC crazy this week.

I hope people complain about Ocarina being 50hz only though. That
or we'll be playing that same version on the NX as well.

I think we've been heard at this point, honestly, given they gave us a lot of games at 60Hz. The way now to send the message is to not buy them, and hope there're enough of us that don't.

maxcriden

My biggest wish for NA eShop is more of those Wii games. I just want to get rid of some physical games.

I guess I could do a home brew if they never come here. That's a thing where you can take games off the disc or something, right?

Robin64

I guess I could do a home brew if they never come here. That's a thing where you can take games off the disc or something, right?

Yeah, you can rip them using your console and just store all the files on a USB stick or SD card. I have my GameCube collection like this and play on the Wii U, it's bliss.

I think we've been heard at this point, honestly, given they gave us a lot of games at 60Hz. The way now to send the message is to not buy them, and hope there're enough of us that don't.

I don't know. Seems to me that by keeping quiet at this point, they'll think we're happy with the current solution of offering translated games as 50hz only. It's probably too late to change their policies for Wii U, but maybe there's still hope for NX.

I wonder if they're really aware of the other problems VC has either (like the blur filter on NES games, dark colours etc.).

TheMoon

Amusing how Advance Wars 2 is English only, while one of the reasons we are getting a PAL Ocarina of Time is to have multiple languages.

My theory: This only happens with GBA games. GBA games are done by M2. Having M2 work on 5 ROMs for EU is a big nope.gif for them so they just stick with EN and call it a day. I wish they had the same attitude for NES and SNES and N64 though lol.

I don't know. Seems to me that by keeping quiet at this point, they'll think we're happy with the current solution of offering translated games as 50hz only. It's probably too late to change their policies for Wii U, but maybe there's still hope for NX.

I wonder if they're really aware of the other problems VC has either (like the blur filter on NES games, dark colours etc.).

They're obviously "aware." They're not as stupid as the internet would have you believe.

I just hope the 3DS emulation guys are talking to the Wii U emulation guys and they see "oh shit, NES games on 3DS turned out much better" and fix this for the next platform.

They're obviously "aware." They're not as stupid as the internet would have you believe.

I just hope the 3DS emulation guys are talking to the Wii U emulation guys and they see "oh shit, NES games on 3DS turned out much better" and fix this for the next platform.

Well...I wouldn't say "stupid", but I think they have some internal communication problems. Like the time it took a campaign in the Japanese Miiverse to let Nintendo's Japanese HQ know Westerners wanted Earthbound on VC. NoA knew about that of course, but they didn't seem to feel it was important enough to let Japan know about it.

They probably know some people have a problem with the dark colours, blur filter on NES etc. , but given how few posts there have been about those issues on Miiverse, they probably feel it's only a small fraction of people who are even aware of them.

TheMoon

Well...I wouldn't say "stupid", but I think they have some internal communication problems. Like the time it took a campaign in the Japanese Miiverse to let Nintendo's Japanese HQ know Westerners wanted Earthbound on VC. NoA knew about that of course, but they didn't seem to feel it was important enough to let Japan know about it.

It's open to speculation as to whether that was actually a response to those demands or if that was planned all along and they just felt it was a nice gesture to acknowledge those demands.

Simbabbad

Not to be a naysayer, but I feel like for the reported length of the game $10 is a tough sell.
Yeah, I read they're disappointed at EU sales on 3DS, but I'm waiting for a price drop. It's expensive currently, and I have tons of other games to play.

TheMoon

I wonder if 1001 SPIKES will ever release in Europe. Shame, I loved 1000 SPIKES on the 360's XNA.

Cue complaints about lower sales than in NA if it ever does. As happened today on Twitter for past titles. And the only conclusion that seems to be drawn from this is "I guess Europeans don't like our games" ...when it's always titles that get released an eternity later than in NA and receive a fraction of the promo (if any). Ironically enough, Two Tribes chimed in and they had a fairly balanced ratio of 60/40 (NA/EU) for their games ...and they do simultaneous releases. Geez, must be coincidence?

As for Xeodrifter, what max brought up is something I also attribute to the relatively EU sales performance. Word of mouth has been going around that the game is short/light on content and for a tenner you might as well get a VC game that offers more in that regard or wait for a sale.

Sorry for the rant lol.

BooJoh

Not to be a naysayer, but I feel like for the reported length of the game $10 is a tough sell.

I try not to put a dollar value on time. I did 100% the game in 4.5 hours or so, but it was an excellent experience.

For argument's sake though, that's comparable to paying $50 for a 15-25 hour game, and I happily pay full price for shorter games if I know I'll enjoy the experience. And you're getting it on two platforms.

Every game can't last hundreds of hours, and I'm glad for it because I juggle enough of those infinitely-playable games that sometimes it's refreshing to sit down and play a game to completion in a couple sittings for about the price of lunch or a movie.

Simbabbad

As for Xeodrifter, what max brought up is something I also attribute to the relatively EU sales performance.
Indeed, and also, Steam. The game has been available in any region on Steam for a long time now, so either they're feigning surprise at lower EU 3DS sales, or they're just oblivious to basic consumer behaviour. Myself I want it on 3DS because I love the 3D effect, but a lot of people don't care about that.

Every game can't last hundreds of hours, and I'm glad for it because I juggle enough of those infinitely-playable games that sometimes it's refreshing to sit down and play a game to completion in a couple sittings for about the price of lunch or a movie.
This is valid and all, but the thing is, when you've bought games you don't play right away because you have other stuff to do/play, and later you finally get to play them, and they since have lowered their price by 50% (if not more), you're annoyed, and you think that next time, you'll wait for a price drop before you buy.

Back on Wii, I didn't have that behaviour. They started to make sales, and I (and other consumers) took notice.

They also started to release games with bugs and patch them pretty late, so waiting is a double bonus: games are cheaper and they work as they should.

Pokemaniac

Reposting now that people are actually paying attention to the thread:
Small PSA: Sometime between September 2014 and now something about either the Wii U OS or the Hulu app changed so that the system REALLY doesn't like it if you try to copy or move the Hulu app between storage devices. You'll get a scary error code if you try to do so. I found this while doing my (not so) routine Wii U hard drive backup. Not sure if I should make a thread about this for more visibility or not.

Indeed, and also, Steam. The game has been available in any region on Steam for a long time now, so either they're feigning surprise at lower EU 3DS sales, or they're just oblivious to basic consumer behaviour. Myself I want it on 3DS because I love the 3D effect, but a lot of people don't care about that.

The game mega bombed on Steam. Doubt it's sales-potential was harmed in that way by that release. It's the staggered localization.

GulAtiCa

To be honest... I've heard from a lot of other indie devs (both big and small) that EU market for Wii U/3DS has been rather disappointing and decreasing. Add to the fact that Xeodrifter, a big indie, which got major spotlight on the 3DS eShop ( https://twitter.com/JoolsWatsham/status/615609910940729345 ), this has become something of a concern among indies.

There are good points of it doing less cause being lost during the chaos of E3 and being late. But this isn't an outliner. This is starting to become a pattern.

terrisus

My biggest wish for NA eShop is more of those Wii games. I just want to get rid of some physical games.

Yeah, you can rip them using your console and just store all the files on a USB stick or SD card. I have my GameCube collection like this and play on the Wii U, it's bliss.

Weird. So then you have the game forever and can just sell it?

Well technically, sure, but you'd have to be a bad person to do that sort of thing.

I see. I guess it's not for me, then....

Yeah, it's supposed to be a "Backup for if your original copy becomes unusable."
But, you still have to be in possession of said original copy. And definitely can't sell it.

Source: I had to NARC on a bunch of people back when I was a moderator on Nintendo's forums.
And not NARC the NES game, either :þ

GameE

Ok GAF. I'm gonna go buy some of the Sega 3D Classics soon. Is there any of those games that I SHOULDNT buy for sure? Or are they all decent? I'm struggling with this way too much, heh.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ok GAF. I'm gonna go buy some of the Sega 3D Classics soon. Is there any of those games that I SHOULDNT buy for sure? Or are they all decent? I'm struggling with this way too much, heh.
The only ones people suggest to avoid is Ecco The Dolphin (& that's more of a "your mileage may vary" thing) and Altered Beast because it hasn't aged well.

Some people might suggest to skip Streets of Rage now considering in July, we're getting SoR2 which is considered a better game.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Cue complaints about lower sales than in NA if it ever does. As happened today on Twitter for past titles. And the only conclusion that seems to be drawn from this is "I guess Europeans don't like our games" ...when it's always titles that get released an eternity later than in NA and receive a fraction of the promo (if any). Ironically enough, Two Tribes chimed in and they had a fairly balanced ratio of 60/40 (NA/EU) for their games ...and they do simultaneous releases. Geez, must be coincidence?

As for Xeodrifter, what max brought up is something I also attribute to the relatively EU sales performance. Word of mouth has been going around that the game is short/light on content and for a tenner you might as well get a VC game that offers more in that regard or wait for a sale.

Sorry for the rant lol.

It was also available worldwide on PC from day one, so any PAL people who were hyped at launch would have bought that version by now. They're cutting their own throat with this shit.

Great, more excuses for developers to skip NZ/Aus/Euro releases of their stuff.

"I can't believe the hype for our game wasn't still there in the 6months-2years it took to reach their store!"

I heard for years how the digital future was supposed to fix all this stuff, hasn't changed a whole lot. Now its just 'the cost of getting it rated for their eShop isn't worth the return' instead of 'cost of manufacturing carts isn't worth the return'.

:|

Top Bottom