• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - June 2016

-shadow-

Except Mother 3, Final Fantasy 7 64, Eternal Darkness!!

KaMn8GA.jpg

Javier

It's going to be Mother 3 and Fire Emblem 6.

Now every Smash Bros. character has their game released worldwide!

Ondore

btw expect that yearly Nindie PR/trailer/announcement bonanza to happen in a few hours.

(thanks for the reminder, L~A^^)

curious to see if they'll have a special promo to go along with it again or just new trailers/announcements.

I wonder if this is getting pushed to tomorrow.

Ondore

Looks like the bonanza was either late or is getting split up:

- Stardew Valley coming to Wii U in Q4
- New trailers for Jotun: Valhalla and Axiom Verge, both saying "summer"
- Runbow is coming to New Nintendo 3DS and getting Shantae as a runner + physical versions confirmed
- SEVERED IS COMING TO WII U AND 3DS CROSSBUY

zroid

Banned
hmmm.... I was thinking of getting Severed for PSV. Not sure now. Cross-buy is a little bit tempting but truthfully it doesn't matter.

I didn't know Runbow was a 2D platformer, it sounded like a shooter. I don't pay much attention to games unless they're for 3DS.

Severed looks cool because there aren't enough games that use the touch screen anymore.

Hoping for a good E3 sale and more exciting news tomorrow.

donny2112

Shantae's still available for whoever wants her!
ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1226217.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (donny2112, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

x0NgVuQ.png
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (Wii U, eShop) -- MB-07873F075C0E95CC - Taken by Kaleo. 1 entrants total.

t1465061982z1.png

Can anyone please tell me if the Wii U VC iterations of N64 Mario Tennis & Yoshi's Story have the rumble functionality, please? IIRC this was missing on the Wii VC releases and my Google Fu has failed me.

Zeeman

I wonder why the sale isn't starting until 2 pm EST. Maybe there's some announcement they're planning to make then?

Javier

US sale is starting. Check the official site.

Includes Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U, Splatoon, Majora's Mask 3D, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Wind Waker HD, and several others.

pariah164

Some of these prices, my goodness.

Definitely getting DeeDeeDee's Drum Dash; torn between Paper Jam and Story of Seasons for the other pick up. Would get Project X Zone 2, but I never played the first one.

KingWool

Banned
My Nintendo Members get additional 10% off on those highlighted

Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - $29.99
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - $4.79
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap - $4.79
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D - $23.99
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages - $3.59
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons - $3.59

Pokemon
Pokémon Rumble U - $9.71
Pokémon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire - $4.31
Pokémon Battle Trozei - $4.31
Pokémon Trading Card Game - $3.23

3DS
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS - $25.99
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - $19.99
Terraria - $14.99
Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam - $23.99
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - $12.99
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal - $20.99
Shin Megami Tensei IV - $13.99
Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe - $3.77
Story of Seasons - $19.99
Project X Zone 2 - $19.99
Boxart for Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX - $29.99
DRAGON BALL Z: Extreme Butoden - $14.99

Wii U
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - $38.99
Splatoon - $44.99
Just Dance 2016 - $29.99
FAST Racing NEO - $11.20
Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut - $4.99
Mutant Mudds Super Challenge - $6.99
Skylanders Superchargers Portal Owner's Pack - $24.99
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse - $21.59
Paper Mario - $5.99
Extreme Exorcism - $6.49
Typoman - $8.99
Lovely Planet - $6.99

As far as E3 eShop sales in Europe go, one of my NNID got an e-mail saying 35% off Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U! and the additional 10% off results in a total of 41% off.

BooJoh

Heads up, some free platinum coins to get on MyNintendo NA.

Find the Sheikah Slate on E3.Nintendo.com
Mission active
+10

Find the Sheikah Eye on E3.Nintendo.com
Mission active
+20

Find the hidden Z icon on E3.Nintendo.com
Mission active
+30

Zeeman

Link works, but how did you find it?

Those prices don't match up to the My Nintendo Discount ?

I went to accounts.nintendo.com and clicked the Just for You offers. I'm in Canada, so maybe that's the Canadian link for some reason, if prices don't match up

BooJoh

Mission spoilers for the lazy:

Sheikah Tablet:
Bottom of the main page, in the middle of the News & Updates section.
Sheikah Eye:
Zelda page, next to the Snapchat icon at the bottom of the page.
Z icon: I'm ashamed to say I haven't managed to find it yet.
Hidden Mission:
As stated above, go to All Games, scroll down, hover the treehouse roof and click the Mii that pops out.

PtM

Banned
Mission spoilers for the lazy:

Sheikah Tablet:
Bottom of the main page, in the middle of the News & Updates section.
Sheikah Eye:
Zelda page, next to the Snapchat icon at the bottom of the page.
Z icon: I'm ashamed to say I haven't managed to find it yet.
Hidden Mission:
As stated above, go to All Games, scroll down, hover the treehouse roof and click the Mii that pops out.
Check the MyN thread, the Z is
below the Zelda video

More on topic, still jealous of that MM3D offer.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Don't think I'll get anything from the sale. I'm kind of tempted by Pokemon Battle Trozei & TCG, but I think I'm better off leaving the latter a childhood memory & don't know if I'd fully enjoy the former.

MAYBE I'll get Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe. Paper Mario is tempting because I love that game, but I don't know if I'd get to replay it anytime soon & I have a cartridge still.

Pokemaniac

Don't think I'll get anything from the sale. I'm kind of tempted by Pokemon Battle Trozei & TCG, but I think I'm better off leaving the latter a childhood memory & don't know if I'd fully enjoy the former.

MAYBE I'll get Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe. Paper Mario is tempting because I love that game, but I don't know if I'd get to replay it anytime soon & I have a cartridge still.

You still play Pokémon Shuffle, don't you? Battle Trozei is the game they bastardized to make Shuffle. They admittedly play a bit differently, but I've found Battle Trozei to generally be the more enjoyable game, due to the lack of the free to start baggage that Shuffle has.

If you're curious what it's like, it plays a bit like the expert stages in Shuffle, but instead of the individual matches deciding the attacks, it's all about combos, with the first match in the chain deciding the attributes of the entire combo. The focus is to keep up a constant rhythm of matches to build up combos and and clear the playing field.

Camjo-Z

I thought Battle Trozei was awful. You literally have to force yourself to stop making combos because it's so easy to do once you get into "fever mode" or whatever it was called. Even with the F2P shenanigans I had more fun with Shuffle.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I thought Battle Trozei was awful. You literally have to force yourself to stop making combos because it's so easy to do once you get into "fever mode" or whatever it was called. Even with the F2P shenanigans I had more fun with Shuffle.

Same here.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmmmm, guess I could give Battle Trozei a try. & yeah, I still play Shuffle......after almost 450 hours according to the in-game playtime.

Hmmmm, guess I could give Battle Trozei a try. & yeah, I still play Shuffle......after almost 450 hours according to the in-game playtime.

I might try Battle Trozei too. I was just playing Shuffle, but I haven't actually played it much. Do you know if the Pokemon that the game selects to basically tell you to match them, are those the best moves to make?

Top Bottom