• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - March 2015

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If anybody is on the fence about Outrun, BUY IT. It is amazing in 3D.

Xenoboy

So I got 3D Shinobi III and um... I didn't know you could run until on hour into the game :
Jumping feels a bit wonky, I'll get used to though.

Tomorrow I'll buy Zero Mission.

BooJoh

Picked up F-Zero, Out Run, and MSF2. On the fence for Phoenix Wright Trilogy. I bought the first game on DS way back when and never played beyond the intro courtroom tutorial, but I do enjoy adventure games. I suppose I have a couple weeks to decide.

donny2112

Ace Attorney trilogy will go lower. Decided to wait for ~50% off, since I wouldn't be playing it for several months, yet, anyways. Can highly recommend the games, though. Played all the ones, so far, and am looking forward to (eventually) playing the first three again on 3DS. :)

Chopper

It's been a while since I've binged on eShop goodies. But today I picked up Shantae, MSF 2, Outrun, Space Harrier and Zero Mission. Great week. I should probably pick up Dual Destinies too, but I haven't played Apollo Justice yet.

zroid

Banned
For no particular reason I haven't bought even one Sega 3D Classic yet, even though there's a bunch I actually want. I was all ready to splurge today too because of the sale.

And then there was no sale...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, makes no sense why EU gets the sale but not US. & Sega usually puts stuff on sale about every other month on PSN or XBLA or Steam.

GulAtiCa

Very weird, but all Sega's decision. The only reason I can think of that would have prevented them would be if the same games were on sale in NA very very recently. Other then that, all up to Sega.

OmegaFax

Picked up both Might Switch Force games. Never played either. Kind of switching back and forth between games after completing a level in each. I like both the gun and fire hose mechanic. Changes it up a little bit.

Kssio_Aug

Doesn't matter too much, I picked Y because I prefer it's mascot pokemon and it's story is more to the dark side (just barely, and the story is pretty minor honestly). Aside from the version exclusive legendary and mega evolutions, you can very easily obtain everything from the other versions via trading. Any breedable pokemon is extremely easy to obtain online (well phione is relatively hard).

Thanks!! I've found Pokemon X for a good price, since there aren't many differences I will get this one. Also, I liked its Mega Evolutions a lot, by what I saw in some screenshots!

My 3DS may arrive tomorrow by what I've been tracking. If it arrives without any problems, I'll be buying Pokemon right away. I'm looking forward for playing some Zelda and Pokemon a long time ago! =P

Tizoc

Mighty Switch Force 1 and 2 are great! I like how short the stages are and they have a really nice concept to it.

Crud I just bought Ace Attorney Trilogy 2 weeks ago. Could've waited for the sale! Should I wait on Dual Destinies? Some folks earlier in the thread said it's been on sale for cheaper in the past.

What's AeternoBlade? Is that any good?

I'll be picking up Mighty Switch Force 1 & 2 since you all seem to really like them. Should I do Wii U or 3DS?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'll be picking up Mighty Switch Force 1 & 2 since you all seem to really like them. Should I do Wii U or 3DS?
For MSF1, Wii U since the graphics look nicer & you get a bunch of extra levels.

MSF2, they're the exact same game, so your choice. I'd kind of say 3DS since the 3D is decent & the level structure works a bit better for a portable system.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
You should, yes. I think it's 30 coins for each of them.

Edit: Yup, Chrom listed to the eligible products & they're there. You'll get a post-play survey as well, so that's another 10 coins each.

wilflare

sweet! shall get them then

----
Nintendo has got me good thinking that games would be unavailable physically if I don't buy them early (and prices don't drop much either)

but I decided to just cut down on all my 3DS pre-orders (so I can better spend elsewhere too I guess)

I had
Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight - Nintendo 3DS
Etrian Mystery Dungeon - Nintendo 3DS
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker - Nintendo 3DS

Story of Seasons - Nintendo 3DS
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX - Nintendo 3DS

Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Bros. - Nintendo 3DS

- I may end up getting some of them still like Puzzle & Dragons

Doczu

So yesterday i bought Galaxy Force II aaaand i kinda dig it.
It looks fantastic (it's that game with PS2 assets, right?), playable with the circle pad pro, great music and all in glorius 60fps/3D.
Now one more game to buy. Streets of Rage or Shinobi. What to buy GAF? Sell me on one of these two.

Tizoc

So yesterday i bought Galaxy Force II aaaand i kinda dig it.
It looks fantastic (it's that game with PS2 assets, right?), playable with the circle pad pro, great music and all in glorius 60fps/3D.
Now one more game to buy. Streets of Rage or Shinobi. What to buy GAF? Sell me on one of these two.
Shinobi 3 it was the og metal gear rising :p

Orgen

Picked up both Might Switch Force games. Never played either. Kind of switching back and forth between games after completing a level in each. I like both the gun and fire hose mechanic. Changes it up a little bit.

Same here. In the end I picked both games for 3DS because I'm very tight space-wise on my Wii U :| If I enjoy MSF 1 maybe I'll end up purchasing the HD edition for Wii U.

tolkir

Looks we'll have Azure Strike Gunvolt in the coming weeks.

30.png

http://inticreates.com/all-eu-ratings-received-release-wont-be-long-now/

sweet! shall get them then

----
Nintendo has got me good thinking that games would be unavailable physically if I don't buy them early (and prices don't drop much either)

but I decided to just cut down on all my 3DS pre-orders (so I can better spend elsewhere too I guess)

I had
Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight - Nintendo 3DS
Etrian Mystery Dungeon - Nintendo 3DS
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker - Nintendo 3DS

Story of Seasons - Nintendo 3DS
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX - Nintendo 3DS

Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.
Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Bros. - Nintendo 3DS

- I may end up getting some of them still like Puzzle & Dragons
Will P&D be released in europe too?

Robin64

I only want Puzzles and Dragons for the Mario version, heh. The Z part might as well not exist as far as I'm concerned.

terrisus

Wait... There's going to be a Puzzle and Dragon Super Mario version?
This is the first I'm hearing of it (granted, I never paid much attention to it >.>)

Top Bottom