• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads - November 2015

Robin64

still no amiibo-less version of chibi robo zip lash on amazonDE, guess i'm gonna look for it in a store

Could maybe order from the UK one? Though it's, like, £2 more to get it with the amiibo. And frankly, the amiibo use is really nice.

Gurrry

Well I tried moving the game to a USB stick and it wont do it. It errors out.

:(

I guess ill wait for the account system then decide from there. And if I really want to play MH3U, ill go buy a disc version. It just sucks that I have 7 gbs of my internal Wii U basically quarantined and unusable.

I dont know how this happened, but I hope it doesnt happen to anyone else.

Toki Tori is a fun game so far (just played the first 6 levels). I'm playing on a 2DS, so I don't know if it has 3D. It's a pretty good value for 2 bucks!

Weng

The German version of RE4 Wii is missing Mercenaries and Ada's Assignment. Since Capcom never bothered to let the full version get re-rated by the USK, the same is still true of the eShop release. This only affects the German versions. By the way, this is true for all versions of RE4 that have been released in Germany on all platforms. Capcom has been fucking this up since 2005.

Thank you.

And I'm posting my Isaac question again:

How is the Wii U version of Binding of Isaac: Rebirth? Any bugs? Have they been patched? Are those patches already out in Europe?

Toki Tori for $2 is an amazing deal. It's such a great old school puzzle game.

I agree, but it is kind of hard. I got stumped on one of the puzzles (first world, level 11) and had to use my Wildcard.

Siesta Fiesta is on sale for $1.49 so I got it for pretty cheap...It's not a bad brick breaker game, it's intense too, kind of tough but fair.

I snapped a screenshot of my menu's top screen and it gave me a "An SD card process failed" message I think but it work the second time. Is this a bad sign? I have a 32GB MicroSD card BTW.

tuffy

Human Resource Machine is great fun and has a big "just one more problem..." factor.

You're basically building assembly language programs for a simple computer where your character's holding the contents of its single register, you've got a few cells of RAM to work with, and you lay down instructions to solve tasks. The interface is fun to use and there's a nice sense of satisfaction both in seeing programs play out and optimizing them for extra challenge.

I got a new MicroSD card and when putting the old one in the PC, I took it out right away before doing anything but forgot to use that safely removal thing. I checked it on my 3DS and the stuff seems fine, what symptoms would I have to see if anything happened?

People on Google seem to say either the card would become unreadable or the data would be destroyed (as a couple of possibilities). Hope I didn't fuck anything up. :( I've done this with my USB key before with no issues on a few occasions but obviously there's a lot of data I don't feel like losing (particularly save data for all my digital stuff).

Pokemaniac

I got a new MicroSD card and when putting the old one in the PC, I took it out right away before doing anything but forgot to use that safely removal thing. I checked it on my 3DS and the stuff seems fine, what symptoms would I have to see if anything happened?

People on Google seem to say either the card would become unreadable or the data would be destroyed (as a couple of possibilities). Hope I didn't fuck anything up. :( I've done this with my USB key before with no issues on a few occasions but obviously there's a lot of data I don't feel like losing (particularly save data for all my digital stuff).

If you didn't do anything with it on the computer, and it still seems to work, then it's probably fine. If you're worried, you can run a file system integrity check on it (I think that's somewhere in the properties dialog for the drive in Windows).

If you didn't do anything with it on the computer, and it still seems to work, then it's probably fine. If you're worried, you can run a file system integrity check on it (I think that's somewhere in the properties dialog for the drive in Windows).

Used "Error-checking" under Tools and checked both "Automatically fix file systems errors" and "Scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors" and it said no errors were found, which I assume was the tool you meant?

That's the one.

Kay so I did the home menu screenshot again with the new card and first the photo took a few seconds to snap, but the second time it gave me that same error message, third onward worked fine and quickly.

It's likely not the cards, is this just a glitch if there's a huge amount of data on the card? I have 16GB in it.

Pokemaniac

Kay so I did the home menu screenshot again with the new card and first the photo took a few seconds to snap, but the second time it gave me that same error message, third onward worked fine and quickly.

It's likely not the cards, is this just a glitch if there's a huge amount of data on the card? I have 16GB in it.

There's a few different things that could be happening here, but honestly I'd be mostly guessing. Out of curiosity, what is the exact model of the SD card, and about how many images are on it?

There's a few different things that could be happening here, but honestly I'd be mostly guessing. Out of curiosity, what is the exact model of the SD card, and about how many images are on it?

One is a Lexar and the new one is a Kingston, both are MicroSD, 32GB, and Class 10. There are a couple dozen images (now on both of course).

Pokemaniac

One is a Lexar and the new one is a Kingston, both are MicroSD, 32GB, and Class 10. There are a couple dozen images (now on both of course).

Yeah, I got nothing. It seems probable that there is either a bug in the software, or there is some file on the card that isn't quite right, but I have no idea other than that.

JoeM86

This week, in Europe

Wii U
Rodea the Sky Soldier €49.99 / £39.99
Word Party €12.79 / £11.99 until 26/11/2015, 23:59 UTC. Regular price €15.99 / £14.99
Word Party Demo

3DS
Rodea the Sky Soldier €39.99 / £34.99
Horse Life 4 €39.99 / £34.99
Family Bowling 3D €4.99 / £4.49
Hello Kitty & Friends: Rockin’ World Tour €29.99 / £24.99

3DS Add-On Content
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2: Addonetarium

3DS Themes
Barbie €1.49 / £1.39
Monster High €1.49 / £1.39
Hot Wheels €1.49 / £1.39
SEGA Game Gear Theme €1.79 / £1.59
SEGA Mark III Theme €1.79 / £1.59
SEGA Master System Theme €1.79 / £1.59
SEGA MEGA DRIVE Theme €1.79 / £1.59

Price Reductions
Wii U
Affordable Space Adventures €15.00 / £13.50 until26/11/2015, 23:59 UTC. Regular price €18.99 / £16.99
Rock ‘N Racing Off Road DX €4.95/ £4.45 until 10/12/2015, 23:59 UTC. Regular price €7.99 / £7.19
Roving Rogue €5.99 / £5.39 until 26/11/2015, 23:59 UTC. Regular price €7.99 / £7.19

Permanent
Canvaleon €9.95 / £ 8.99 Previously €13.95 / £12.59

tolkir

No sales?

CTW-8y1WwAAoBtw.png:large

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
All that's left is the Saturn & Dreamcast themes.

I really wish there was a bundle so I could get them all & then set it on random.

This week, in Europe

Price Reductions
Wii U
Affordable Space Adventures €15.00 / £13.50 until26/11/2015, 23:59 UTC. Regular price €18.99 / £16.99

Finally! The long-awaited deal on ASA. Still not sure if I should buy now or wait longer, since they announced paid DLC for the future.

TheMoon

No sales?

When will you learn to wait for the full thing :D

Joe always posts the shortened version. Every time! :)

####################

Nintendo eShop (3DS)

Rodea the Sky Soldier (NIS America) - €39.99/£34.99
Take to the skies and defend Garuda,the Sky Kingdom against the mechanized forces of the Naga Empire as Rodea, a humanoid flying robot known as a “sky soldier,” in this exciting third-person action-adventure game for the Nintendo 3DS! 1,000 years ago, the terrestrial Naga Empire attempted to invade the floating continent of Garuda for its natural resources. But thanks to Rodea, who swore a promise to protect Garuda, their invasion was unsuccessful and Naga’s civilization fell into decline. In present day, Rodea’s remains are discovered by a spirited young inventor named Ion, who promptly repairs and reactivates the former sky soldier. Though they were believed to have gone extinct, when the Naga Empire resumes the invasion it started 1,000 years ago, Rodea must take flight to keep the promise he made to defend Garuda once again!

Horse Life 4 (Ravenscourt) - €39.99/£34.99
Gallop towards brand new adventures in a beautiful vast open world that's begging to be discovered! Compete in tournaments and various missions to show off what a dream team you are. Create your own character and choose a loyal companion from 12 different breeds of horse. You can even customise their look with a variety of new outfits and accessories!

Family Bowling 3D (Arc System Works) - €4.99/£4.49
A bowling game featuring Billy, Sarah, Daddy, and Mommy! The three game modes include Main Mode, where you'll battle your fellow family members; Free Play, where you can play as you like with 1-4 players; and Challenge Mode, where you can take difficult challenges head on! Aim for a perfect game in all of the five different stages we've assembled!

Hello Kitty & Friends: Rockin' World Tour (Bergsala Lightweight, available November 13) - €29.99/£24.99
Head to the stage together with Hello Kitty and friends, for this musical puzzle game and travel around the world with your band. Discover both rhythm and puzzle gameplay and be rewarded with a huge array of collectables when the curtain falls on your exciting live show!

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2: Addonetarium (NIS America, add-on content available November 13) - €0.99/0.89
Your days are numbered. You're stuck in a world that has been invaded and is on the brink of non-existence. At the same time, you and your friends have gained the ability to summon demons via your cell phone, and with it, a power to fight against fate. The countdown begins – will you be able to save the future of mankind?

Barbie (Mattel, theme available November 13) - €1.49/£1.39
Get a new look for your background with Barbie!

Monster High (Mattel, theme available November 13) - €1.49/£1.39
Welcome to Monster High! Get the look with this background theme!

Hot Wheels (Mattel, theme available November 13) - €1.49/£1.39
Customize your background with the coolest Hot Wheels cars!

SEGA Game Gear Theme (SEGA, theme available November 13) - €1.79/£1.59
It’s time to gear up for some serious portable fun with the Sega Game Gear theme. Batteries not required.

SEGA Mark III Theme (SEGA, theme available November 13) - €1.79/£1.59
The Asian precursor to the Master System, the Sega Mark III is 8-bit magic. Recommended for onigiri eaters.

SEGA Master System Theme (SEGA, theme available November 13) - €1.79/£1.59
Remember sitting on the carpet, looking up at the TV? The Master System is back! Recommended for burger eaters.

SEGA MEGA DRIVE Theme (SEGA, theme available November 13) - €1.79/£1.59
It’s alive! The SEGA MEGA DRIVE is back and better than ever, and this time in theme form!

Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

Rodea the Sky Soldier (NIS America) - €49.99/£39.99
Take to the skies and defend Garuda,the Sky Kingdom against the mechanized forces of the Naga Empire as Rodea, a humanoid flying robot known as a “sky soldier,” in this exciting third-person action-adventure game for the Nintendo 3DS! 1,000 years ago, the terrestrial Naga Empire attempted to invade the floating continent of Garuda for its natural resources. But thanks to Rodea, who swore a promise to protect Garuda, their invasion was unsuccessful and Naga’s civilization fell into decline. In present day, Rodea’s remains are discovered by a spirited young inventor named Ion, who promptly repairs and reactivates the former sky soldier. Though they were believed to have gone extinct, when the Naga Empire resumes the invasion it started 1,000 years ago, Rodea must take flight to keep the promise he made to defend Garuda once again!

Word Party (Lightwood Games) - €12.79/£11.99 (Ends November 26, normally €15.99/£14.99. Demo also available)
Word Party is a word puzzle mini-game extravaganza for up to five players! Think fast and act fast in 28 mini-games, featuring bees, robots, fish, spaceships and more! Enjoy brand new word games as well as unique multiplayer versions of classics like word search, anagrams, and crosswords.

Special offers
Affordable Space Adventures (KnapNok Games) - €15.00 / £13.50 (Ends November 26, normally €18.99/£16.99)
Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX (EnjoyUp Games) - €4.95/£4.45 (Ends December 10, normally €7.99/£7.19)
Roving Rogue (Padaone Games) - €5.99/£5.39 (Ends November 26, normally €7.99/£7.19)
Canvaleon (OXiAB Game Studio) - €9.95 /£8.99 (Permanent, was €13.95/£12.59)

Finally! The long-awaited deal on ASA. Still not sure if I should buy now or wait longer, since they announced paid DLC for the future.

Should've bought it months ago. It's worth the original price. Absolutel A-class game. They announced a free DLC update btw. Not paid DLC.

Should've bought it months ago. It's worth the original price. Absolutel A-class game. They announced a free DLC update btw. Not paid DLC.

Acutally, they announced both.

KnapNok Games said:
Besides this free update, we still have lots of other plans for Affordable Space Adventures. In the future, we want to release a more substantial update as paid DLC that will expand the universe of Affordable Space Adventures and tell another chapter of the Uexplore story.

JoeM86

When will you learn to wait for the full thing :D

Joe always posts the shortened version. Every time! :)

####################

Nintendo eShop (3DS)

Rodea the Sky Soldier (NIS America) - €39.99/£34.99

Horse Life 4 (Ravenscourt) - €39.99/£34.99
Gallop towards brand new adventures in a beautiful vast open world that's begging to be discovered! Compete in tournaments and various missions to show off what a dream team you are. Create your own character and choose a loyal companion from 12 different breeds of horse. You can even customise their look with a variety of new outfits and accessories!

Family Bowling 3D (Arc System Works) - €4.99/£4.49
A bowling game featuring Billy, Sarah, Daddy, and Mommy! The three game modes include Main Mode, where you'll battle your fellow family members; Free Play, where you can play as you like with 1-4 players; and Challenge Mode, where you can take difficult challenges head on! Aim for a perfect game in all of the five different stages we've assembled!

Hello Kitty & Friends: Rockin' World Tour (Bergsala Lightweight, available November 13) - €29.99/£24.99
Head to the stage together with Hello Kitty and friends, for this musical puzzle game and travel around the world with your band. Discover both rhythm and puzzle gameplay and be rewarded with a huge array of collectables when the curtain falls on your exciting live show!

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2: Addonetarium (NIS America, add-on content available November 13) - €0.99/0.89
Your days are numbered. You're stuck in a world that has been invaded and is on the brink of non-existence. At the same time, you and your friends have gained the ability to summon demons via your cell phone, and with it, a power to fight against fate. The countdown begins – will you be able to save the future of mankind?

Barbie (Mattel, theme available November 13) - €1.49/£1.39
Get a new look for your background with Barbie!

Monster High (Mattel, theme available November 13) - €1.49/£1.39
Welcome to Monster High! Get the look with this background theme!

Hot Wheels (Mattel, theme available November 13) - €1.49/£1.39
Customize your background with the coolest Hot Wheels cars!

SEGA Game Gear Theme (SEGA, theme available November 13) - €1.79/£1.59
It’s time to gear up for some serious portable fun with the Sega Game Gear theme. Batteries not required.

SEGA Mark III Theme (SEGA, theme available November 13) - €1.79/£1.59
The Asian precursor to the Master System, the Sega Mark III is 8-bit magic. Recommended for onigiri eaters.

SEGA Master System Theme (SEGA, theme available November 13) - €1.79/£1.59
Remember sitting on the carpet, looking up at the TV? The Master System is back! Recommended for burger eaters.

SEGA MEGA DRIVE Theme (SEGA, theme available November 13) - €1.79/£1.59
It’s alive! The SEGA MEGA DRIVE is back and better than ever, and this time in theme form!

Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

Rodea the Sky Soldier (NIS America) - €49.99/£39.99

Word Party (Lightwood Games) - €12.79/£11.99 (Ends November 26, normally €15.99/£14.99. Demo also available)
Word Party is a word puzzle mini-game extravaganza for up to five players! Think fast and act fast in 28 mini-games, featuring bees, robots, fish, spaceships and more! Enjoy brand new word games as well as unique multiplayer versions of classics like word search, anagrams, and crosswords.

Special offers
Affordable Space Adventures (KnapNok Games) - €15.00 / £13.50 (Ends November 26, normally €18.99/£16.99)
Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX (EnjoyUp Games) - €4.95/£4.45 (Ends December 10, normally €7.99/£7.19)
Roving Rogue (Padaone Games) - €5.99/£5.39 (Ends November 26, normally €7.99/£7.19)
Canvaleon (OXiAB Game Studio) - €9.95 /£8.99 (Permanent, was €13.95/£12.59)

You haven't seen the format the PR actually comes in :p

I guess you could say it is now a More Affordable Space Adventures
no, that would be the name of a sequel or a DLC pack

TheMoon

Affordable Space Adventures free Origin Story/remaster update in a few weeks+on sale!

edit: finally proper info straight from the source PR

To celebrate the release of the new update, the developers will be launching a special sale of Affordable Space Adventures on the Nintendo eShop. The sale will drop the price of the game by 20% for 2 weeks starting November 12th 2015 in Europe and Australia, the same day the Origin Story update launches for Wii U™ consoles. America will get both the update and the sale soon after.

These Sega themes are awesome. I think I'm gonna' have to buy them all.

And major props to the Affordable Space Adventures team for adding lots of new stuff to their game.

maxcriden

Long time no see, y'all. Just wanted to pop my head in and say it's crazy how radio silent Nintendo has been. I barely surf GAF or gaming sites these days just because there's no news of any real kind in a long time. :/

Tizoc

Yo
I had NO idea
Amiibos
would be this big

Non the less got my EU copy of Chibi Robo!
Gonna play it and finish up Paper Mario SS as I continue to plow through my 3DS backlog @o@

Otherwise SEGA 3DS THEMES HYPE!

Long time no see, y'all. Just wanted to pop my head in and say it's crazy how radio silent Nintendo has been. I barely surf GAF or gaming sites these days just because there's no news of any real kind in a long time. :/

Yeah. I've been following Nintendo pretty closely for the past 15 years or so and I have never seen them this silent for such a long period of time.

Phoenixus

I hope some trailers pop up for the Sega themes. Mega Drive is a dead cert for me but I'd like to hear the tunes that play for it and the others beforehand. :)

Top Bottom