• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2015 Event Schedule

Has the Treehouse started or is that after their E3 Direct?

Here's the schedule:

WIDozfp.png

AniHawk

A bit more optimistic about the Digital Event after the Nintendo World Championships yesterday. Time will tell.

'earlier this week shigetasi itoi announced earthbound beginnings. what the fuck is a trilogy good for without the third god-damned game?

here is earthbound 2, unlockable only through having a completed save file of both earthbound and earthbound beginnings, and using your lucas amiibo on amiibo tap.

earthbound 2 will be available for $14.99 for those who are worthy.'

GRW810

Where/when was it confirmed tomorrow's Digital Event is 45 minutes?

Given they've got quite a few B-tier and Smash announcements out of the way, I'm inclined to think Nintendo have quite a bit to reveal tomorrow. If they were struggling for content things like Ryu and Chibi Robo would have been used to fill time.

Where/when was it confirmed tomorrow's Digital Event is 45 minutes?

Given they've got quite a few B-tier and Smash announcements out of the way, I'm inclined to think Nintendo have quite a bit to reveal tomorrow. If they were struggling for content things like Ryu and Chibi Robo would have been used to fill time.

Treehouse is scheduled for 18:45.

JCX

'earlier this week shigetasi itoi announced earthbound beginnings. what the fuck is a trilogy good for without the third god-damned game?

here is earthbound 2, unlockable only through having a completed save file of both earthbound and earthbound beginnings, and using your lucas amiibo on amiibo tap.

earthbound 2 will be available for $14.99 for those who are worthy.'

I was thinking that for Smash, it would have been cool if players had the option to complete some ultra hard challenges to unlock characters instead of paying.

A bit more optimistic about the Digital Event after the Nintendo World Championships yesterday. Time will tell.

Yeah, I was concerned that it was going to feel like the Wii U's funeral, with them just showing more of the stuff we've already seen with a token "here's a new thing we threw together in a hurry to get it out the door by fall" announcement. But it's clear from the amount of effort they put into yesterday that they're not giving up the ghost yet.

Fuchs

ti9b66S.png

I'm so hyped for tomorrow, but still concerned about the number of unknown megatons.
There's been so much announced or leaked already, I'm afraid there won't be any new games left to show.

Top Bottom