• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2015 Event Schedule

ti9b66S.png

I'm so hyped for tomorrow, but still concerned about the number of unknown megatons.
There's been so much announced or leaked already, I'm afraid there won't be any new games left to show.

I feel the opposite.

If they got all this new news out of the way, maybe there will be some rather big announcements for the real thing.

Fuchs

I feel the opposite.

If they got all this new news out of the way, maybe there will be some rather big announcements for the real thing.

That's just the pessimist in me saying that. I hope there'll be big announcements at tomorrow's presentation and I'm confident they'll deliver.
Actually, for me Nintendo has already "won" (yeah, yeah! I know! ;)) the E3 by showing Super Mario Maker at the NWC yesterday.

JoeM86

I feel the opposite.

Agreed. Much of the news we have had is smaller stuff. Granted we will still have Mario maker and Blast Ball in it tomorrow but if anything was in the direct two weeks ago or posted on official sites/social media on the past two weeks then I will be very very surprised for them to be in. I am sure there is a lot to come

Roo

I don't want to hype their Digital Event.
The only thing that would really make me happy is a new Metroid but somehow, I know it won't be there.
That would be the only megaton for me, as far as unnanounced games is concerned.

fernoca

Well, Hyrule Warriors for the 3DS will probably be 2-3 minutes of the 45. That's the only "leak" related to games so far.

The Smash stuff is already out of the way along Earthbound Beginnings.

There were the leaked amiibo from Animal Crossing and too many hints to AC during the World Championships.

Then there's whatever Blastball is.

Also the release dates and possible special editions of Xenoblade, Super Mario Maker, Wooly World.

That leaves around 25 minutes for other things.

Keeping also in mind that last year, the New 3DS and Majora's Mask 3D were announced months after E3. So, tomorrow won't be the only date for announcements.

Ozium

I missed this, is there a link?

The live thing on Youtube only goes back to the beginning of the EA conference :/

Oddish1

I'm expecting that most of it will be already announced games with some new information on Yoshi, Fire Emblem, Mario Maker, etc. with a few unannounced games. Not expecting anything huge, but maybe a couple of nice surprises.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Do we have any idea about the Roundtable?

Hope it's as good as last year's where we secretly got 2015's GOTY.

wcw

Neo Member
Not too hyped for Nintendo at E3 this year. I suspect we will see more Star Fox and Yoshi. I don't think they will drop any new big announcements. I think we see a new Retro Studios game for either holiday 15 or sometime in 16. Maybe a new big 3-DS game for Holiday 15.

Outside of what we know I don't see more than a couple of significant titles one for Wii-U and one for 3-DS.

I think the rest of the focus will be on games that have been already announced. No Zelda or NX as announced.

I would really love to see them drop 3 new titles plus a Retro title for the Wii-U and a few new 3-DS games. But It seems like Nintendo's capacity to make games has slowed down with each hardware generation so I don't think we will ever see that epic E3 we all want from Nintendo.

So hyped for the conference... I know there's a lot we already know, but I sense some genuinely shocking announcements.

Wether it's 3rd party or from Nintendo themselves, I can tell we've got some megatons n store.

It's interesting, because this is the Wii U's final years, really.

GRW810

No new Mario game this year. Zelda apparently skipping E3. Star Fox already announced and penciled in for attention. What other big IPs are there that could be the megaton?

Metroid.

I'm probably setting myself up for huge disappointment but it makes sense to me. Retro are working on something, Nintendo need a big-hitter, most other series have had or are about to have new games. It would not surprise me in the slightest if Samus Aran closes the Digital Event tomorrow.

Of course we could end up with the Retro DKC trilogy closer or the Luigi's Mansion 3 that no one is quite ready for yet. But please Nintendo, it's Metroid that we want.

GRW810

uhhh

what?
Well, there's Super Mario Maker, but I swear I read an interview with a Nintendo employee staying Mario isn't an annual franchise and wouldn't receive a new entry this year.

I guess Maker must be a spin off by that logic.

Ozium

No way of watching nintendo's stuff from today? Missed it, and I can't find it anywhere.

same and the live stream on youtube only goes back 2 hours

this is frustrating me

Their digital event is tomorrow =/

no shit?

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE STUFF THEY DID TODAY PPL PLEASE STOP TELLING US THAT THE FUCKING EVENT IS TOMORROW, WE KNOW, WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKIGN EVENT. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE NINTENDO POWER HALF-HOUR THAT IS DETAILED IN THE OP

Pizza

Star Fox, animal crossing, Mario kart dlc, maybe further-out teases for smash, maybe a big splatoon bomb, I'm so pumped that all this fodder was announced the last few weeks because who knows what e3 will be *at all*

maxcriden

Agreed. Much of the news we have had is smaller stuff. Granted we will still have Mario maker and Blast Ball in it tomorrow but if anything was in the direct two weeks ago or posted on official sites/social media on the past two weeks then I will be very very surprised for them to be in. I am sure there is a lot to come

You probably saw it, but great theory I saw earlier today here on GAF was that BlastBall is a Metroid-themed attraction in a new 3DS iteration of Nintendo Land. I'd be so hyped for that.

Star Fox, animal crossing, Mario kart dlc, maybe further-out teases for smash, maybe a big splatoon bomb, I'm so pumped that all this fodder was announced the last few weeks because who knows what e3 will be *at all*

Yep! I think Hyrule Warriors is the only real leak. I expect that to show up in the DE along with maybe nods at most (hopefully!) for YWW and XCX. Just very eager to see new stuff!!

ETA: wait in rereading lol I can't tell if you're being facetious.

rhandino

Banned
WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE STUFF THEY DID TODAY PPL PLEASE STOP TELLING US THAT THE FUCKING EVENT IS TOMORROW, WE KNOW, WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKIGN EVENT. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE NINTENDO POWER HALF-HOUR THAT IS DETAILED IN THE OP
Are you OK? I didn't even know about that... what in the world!?

Peltz

same and the live stream on youtube only goes back 2 hours

this is frustrating me

no shit?

I checked the spoiler free thread. I don't think it has been linked. I'm sure someone archived it though.

Ozium

Are you OK? I didn't even know about that... what in the world!?

they had 30 mins with geoff on youtube and showed chibi robo and yoshi wooly world, I can't find a link to it and am frustrated

sorry for yelling but you are like the 5th person who has told me that "the event is tomorrow" when that's not what I'm asking about lol and I made it pretty clear I was referring to the stuff from earlier today

Bitanator

That's the one. Didn't realise it was Trinen.

That was in January, back when Zelda was suppose to come out this year, so plans change, Super Mario Maker is probably the big holiday game now

they had 30 mins with geoff on youtube and showed chibi robo and yoshi wooly world, I can't find a link to it and am frustrated

sorry for yelling but you are like the 5th person who has told me that "the event is tomorrow" when that's not what I'm asking about lol and I made it pretty clear I was referring to the stuff from earlier today

here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WgyYvHHWAI

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
I feel so sad about this, I didn't partecipate in any discussion about the hype festa, missed threads and announcements, goddamn bloody busy life...but surely I'll be here tomorrow for the BIG DEAL, don't care if I have to tarmac some old geezer with my car, not gonna miss Nintendo's E3!

Pizza

Yep! I think Hyrule Warriors is the only real leak. I expect that to show up in the DE along with maybe nods at most (hopefully!) for YWW and XCX. Just very eager to see new stuff!!

ETA: wait in rereading lol I can't tell if you're being facetious.

No way! I'm really really really really excited. They showed off Mario maker more yesterday, which I've been looking forward to since last year and it looks better than ever, animal crossing amiibo were leaked (WHAT COULD THEY BE FOR!?) and hyrule warriors 3ds is the only thing that's leaked.

They got lots of not-e3 worthy stuff out of the way recently, and dropped some bombs yesterday so I honestly have no idea what to expect and since I'm currently sitting here in love with Splatoon I've got crazy-high hopes!

I'm not being facetious I'm just excited that the only game leaked is something I don't care about, the amiibo that leaked imply another entry into animal crossing (a favorite series of mine that I prefer playing on a home console) and we're guareteed to see a lot of star fox: another favorite series of mine that hasn't seen an entry I've been a fan of since the n64.

*also* earthbound beginnings existing makes earthbound 2 being announced believable for the first time and hell if they're dropping old-game bombs we could even maybe see star fox 2!

I'm so ready for 9:40am central time because boy will I be watching

GRW810

That was in January, back when Zelda was suppose to come out this year, so plans change, Super Mario Maker is probably the big holiday game now
I'm fine with Star Fox and Mario Maker being the big games for the end of 2015, but I want a big surprise tomorrow. Extensive Star Fox insight will be interesting but we've seen so much of Maker that, as good as it looks, I don't want it to eat up Digital Event time tomorrow. It's a Mario themed level creator, I get it Nintendo, you have my money. Now show me something new.

animal crossing amiibo were leaked (WHAT COULD THEY BE FOR!?)
That Animal Crossing home design game? Guessing that heads west at some point.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Have we really not gotten any pics of the nintendo booth? It has to be nearly complete at this point..

Top Bottom