• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2015 Event Schedule

Qurupeke

Reggie is ready.

CHa57soUsAAMQIJ.jpg

*fans screaming while he exits the car*

jariw

Nintendo lie all the time about what games are gonna show. Some yall should just relx and let people think what they want

E3 will only be about NX, QoL, Mobile and Zelda U because that's the things Nintendo has announce to not be shown at E3. Iwata will be there and present it all.

GRW810

But seriously, I genuinely believe that Zelda U will have a trailer at E3. I think Nintendo meant that Zelda U would not have a demo ready for E3, not that the game would be absent entirely. Nintendo has a weird habit of not realizing that gaming enthusiasts don't need to play a demo to get excited for a game, they sometimes seem to think that playing the game ourselves is the only thing we care about.
I don't think there will be a trailer. Maybe not even any footage. But I agree with your core point; I just cannot imagine Nintendo will completely ignore Zelda at E3. It will be mentioned, we'll get some sort of update, maybe some still images or information.

weekev

Banned
So....Happy e3 everyone! Its here a day early this year! (a week early if were counting the leaks) just over 5 hours till Nintendo surprise everyone by saying that Rya and Roy will be joined by the inklings and wonder red available now as a free download.

And so the hype begins. Strap in, its gonna be one hell of a ride.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
So when is it, Berlin time? BST, is that the same as GMT?

Cindro

You Nintenbros and Nintengals ready for some motherflipping E3 shenanigans this week?

The time is almost upon us! This is better than receiving the promised alien rapture that cult leader who lives next to me is always shouting about!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wait, this is today? Wow--thought it was tomorrow. Glad I checked.

Qurupeke

I just hope a picture like this will happen again sometime...

iwata_miyamoto_reggie1.jpg

From E3 2013. Then Iwata decided to skip the next conferences. :/ At least we got the Iwata VS Reggie video last year.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Quite excited for the Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct broadcasts. Reminds me I should get my custom stages out on Miiverse soon.

Remember this recreation of the Star Fox intro?

Two days until we see what it finally is.

Seems he retouched and is even more hype than before with the voices.
https://youtu.be/GXLmDRwxAUU

I would love some kind of similar reveal for star fox on tuesday, its the way its presented that make the people go bonkers and have goosebumps on their skin. It hits nostalgia hard that is what they need to do.
I really hope its like super and 64, with even more routes to take to make the game longer, with a fun 80's story that is epic but doesnt take itself too seriously, and mostly in the airwings.
New music and lots of super nes and 64 tracks remix in orchestal and 80's synth would be amazing.

maxcriden

Considering the weird place that Yoshi Wooly World is for north america, I would guess that it's date for americas will be on the Treehouse Pre-stream

That'd be rad but don't be surprised if it's in the digital event proper given it's a big Fall release for them this year.

JoeM86

I just hope a picture like this will happen again sometime...

iwata_miyamoto_reggie1.jpg

From E3 2013. Then Iwata decided to skip the next conferences. :/ At least we got the Iwata VS Reggie video last year.

To be fair, it's not like he decided to skip last year...his body decided for him.

Volotaire

Seems he retouched and is even more hype than before with the voices.
https://youtu.be/GXLmDRwxAUU

I would love some kind of similar reveal for star fox on tuesday, its the way its presented that make the people go bonkers and have goosebumps on their skin. It hits nostalgia hard that is what they need to do.
I really hope its like super and 64, with even more routes to take to make the game longer, with a fun 80's story that is epic but doesnt take itself too seriously, and mostly in the airwings.
New music and lots of super nes and 64 tracks remix in orchestal and 80's synth would be amazing.

Thanks. I get so many chills when the ships exit the tunnel. Let this game be brilliant please Nintendo!

JoeM86

Yea Yoshi won't be in the Digital Event. That's gonna be on Treehouse only, safe bet, I'd say.

Especially as it was in the Japanese Direct two weeks ago and has had significant Twitter and Youtube coverage over the past two weeks.

Since they're pushing the Digital Event internationally, we'll only see fleeting bits of it and Xenoblade, if they're in it at all

jariw

That'd be rad but don't be surprised if it's in the digital event proper given it's a big Fall release for them this year.

I'd be surprised if they put this in the Digital Event, other than in some sort of "other upcoming games" reel.

Just about everything is known about the Yoshi game now, since the marketing for both NoE and Japan is well on the way. Many journalists have already played the full game. And they did the reveal in last year's Digital Event, as well as having a playable demo at E3.

TheMoon

Yup, this isn't a Nintendo Direct and the way the select games to be presented there reflects this. I'm expecting Xenoblade X to show up in trailer form only, finally debuting English VO and then English gameplay at Treehouse live for the first time.

tbd

Nintendo should hire From Software to make a Metroid game.

But as a Metroid fan I want good puzzle solving, exploration, good music throughout the whole game, fast platforming at 60 FPS, not a slow hack and slash at shaky 30 FPS.

I don't see how this would make sense.

Top Bottom