• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo E3 2015 Event Schedule

jmizzal

so today taught me that anything is possible

predictions for tomorrow:

- Diddy Kong Racing U by Retro Studios and Monster Games (David Wise on the soundtrack)
- Star Fox by Platinum Games
- Animal Crossing U
- Paper Mario U
- A HD remake of a Gamecube or Wii game on Wii U. I'm thinking Twilight Princess, Sunshine or Galaxy 1

I'm pretty happy with one or two of those, honestly.

I got a feeling Star Fox is gonna be by Platinum Games or Retro lol

Effect

Where's the rumor coming from that the Digital Event could be an hour and half long? Or has no one else heard about this?

Instro

Not expecting much out of Nintendo this year to be honest, or rather the amount of content is going to be extremely low by comparison to what is being shown off on the other consoles/PC. Miyamoto's Star Fox concept did not excite me last year, and Zelda is a no show. A lot of their event to be taken up with stuff we already know about, maybe an extra localization announcement. Retro and/or NLG might show something/Metroid but who knows.

Jintor

i don't believe that leak (the artstyle seems really inconsistent, especially the multi-drawing), but it's the week of leaks

Posted already ?

Aparently a Mario Sunshine DLC for Splatoon leaked .... but these are kinda easy to fake so take with a grain of salt

But they look good

I was about to say fake, but they nailed the concept art style.
Something seems off about it though.

Probably fake.
The angled shots...
Hm.....

Mariolee

This reaction is amazing

Hopefully Nintendo can get a similar emotion out of me :)

Watching this live was so good. Huber was literally crying the rest of the show.

Posted already ?

Aparently a Mario Sunshine DLC for Splatoon leaked .... but these are kinda easy to fake so take with a grain of salt

But they look good

Super fake. If I'm wrong I'll be glad, but the concept art they can draw, and the only 3D screenshot has a simple easy to photoshop M on a shirt.

Peléo

Looks pretty legit. Really well-done, specially because of the variety of art-styles.

Not sure if multyplayer mode where Mario try to clean the paint or some kind of challenges which unlock clothes & weapons.

If it is true, hoping for some kind of Delfino Stage.

I just want a decently soon Xenoblade release date, game is right up my alley at the moment and want to play it before I start losing interest since I did not follow it closely at all until a few weeks ago.

FZZ

Banned
Haha, everyone is going to call Horizon: Zero Dawn "the dino robots game," aren't they? :p

They definitely should. I feel like if you tell someone to buy Horizon: Zero Dawn they'll be like "meh." But if you tell them to buy that Dino Robot game they'll flip shit and buy the season pass too.

Jintor

hDzjMlY.png

this pic i can kind of see, but the dlc clothes one I disbelieve - the poses do not seem splatoon-like in the slightest and the art looks whack if the concept artist is the same.

Peléo

Nothing against you but I do not get this logic. Zelda their Holiday selling game we are assuming is not releasing this year for holiday sales push.... Starfox doesnt have the stature as in mass market appeal to fill that..... something BIG has to be taking its place.

Animal Crossing U.

digdug2k

Sony's conference was fantastic, but I like Nintendo's approach of having playable demos, gameplay, and more than just cg trailers and scripted demos. Final Fantasy 7 remake, TLG, and Shenmue 3 are awesome but there's not much to appreciate beyond the shock of each reveal.
Heh. I have a feeling the same people who say Zelda was revealed too early are the ones gushing over three games that are probably 3 years out at best.

I've never minded early reveals and hype though... my PS4 will keep gathering dust and waiting :) (just like my PS3 did TLG! I'm not sure if I can forgive you or not...).

Verger

Banned
Nothing against you but I do not get this logic. Zelda their Holiday selling game we are assuming is not releasing this year for holiday sales push.... Starfox doesnt have the stature as in mass market appeal to fill that..... something BIG has to be taking its place.
From their last Direct it almost seemed like they wanted Xenoblade Chronicles X to take that place since Trinnen I think said something to the effect that "This game is just as big as Zelda"

I hope that's not the case.

Dryk

Nintendo will probably end up having the weakest E3 this year. Other than StarFox, I'm not sure what else they can muster. Zelda is confirmed a no-show. Xenoblade is getting bad word of mouth from the import scene and I don't think anything 3ds helps them at this point.

Where is the magical partnerships that were rumored? Is Ryu and the Virtua fighter and tekken mii's it?
At the same time nobody saw many of last year's big announcements coming

Neiteio

Heh. I have a feeling the same people who say Zelda was revealed too early are the ones gushing over three games that are probably 3 years out at best.
There are also probably people who praised the early Zelda reveal but now think it's silly to be excited about TLG, FFVII-R, etc. ;-)

rawktapus

this pic i can kind of see, but the dlc clothes one I disbelieve - the poses do not seem splatoon-like in the slightest and the art looks whack if the concept artist is the same.

The inkling's smile looks way off too. They look like regular teeth, when they should have a fang showing, shouldn't they?

AniHawk

the gamecube in 2005 had nothing. twilight princess was moved to 2006 to support the wii and instead the gamecube had its already-set lineup of fire emblem: path of radiance and probably some mario party game.

Top Bottom